The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
liebomber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyliebomber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Meet Githa again yesterday and manage to retrieve my previous Fr on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebomber View Post
Name : Githa Indonesia lady

Figure : 9/10 excellent, petite with nice curvy figure adn sexy ass, natural soft small boobs

Looks : 8 /10 She have that slutty look will make me crave for her, beautiful and she put on a smile every min.

Frenching: 8/10 Tongue war and she lick my ears to hint me she is horny

Blowjob : 9/10 Great suction, lick my balls wet and she able to blow me for long, DT provided

Sex : 9/10 have very good attitude in Accomadating different position, and I end it with doggy cause of her seductive figure. Gave her a turbo speed till her moan filled the whole room

Return : without a doubt

Thanks bro sunny
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fly2space33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aliya SNS

Looks
Long hair with very nice feature, demure and pretty, mixture of seductive and decent. Exotic asian look with a nice sexy thick lips

Body
Petite with smooth fair skin and tight curvy figure and a tone ass. Good nice original small size and shape that match her body frame. Her nipples are the standard kind and gets hard with minimal stimulation.

Frenching
Not shy about it, goes all out. Passionate, intense, intimate lips locking and looks like she enjoy it.

BBBJ
Start slow then gradually faster... push her head all the way down and she gagged and laugh say i no good... then she try to DT herself. balls also got lick and suck non stop

Pussy
Shaven with no smell and responsive to it. very sensitive clit, will keep jerking and just by licking can make her cum. She got more horny afterwards and gave me a satisfaction look on her face.

Love Making
It was intense. The actual deed was perfect. I did several positions and she complied, like a little horny girl. I think she enjoys riding cowgirl and also missionary. To the point her leg/feet were all the way on my shoulders. You know what they say, always get a woman who'll open up their legs up to their heads for you. The view was stunning and she let off loud and sexy moan.

GFE
Enjoy the time tougher as she gave lot of teasing and she was able to build the mood and rapport. Non commerical feel and non time watcher, willing to please attitude.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tina - SNS

Looks - 9/10
Sweet and cute looking young lady. Her look smitten me and make my cock stand immediately. Long hair with the hot sexy sharp feature.

Body - 9/10
Body is really powerful, no horse run. Some tattoo on the leg. Fair smooth skin with curvy tight body and hot meaty nice ass.

Boobs - 9/10
Boobs is nice and not hard at all. Pink nipple and i had a really good time sucking,kneading and squeezing them.

Pussy - 9/10
Naturally wet after some petting followed up with a round of sloppy cunninglingus. Pussy was pink and shaven. The facial of her reactions of shaking furiously were priceless.

Communication - 9/10
No issue speaking English as she was fluent with it and was able to hold conversion.

Frenching -9/10
Automatic, intense, submissive and very fluent deep tongue fighting with each her throughout the session. She was sensual with her tongue and lips. It was sexy.

BBBJ - 9/10
Bbbj was awesome and skilled, started slow and picked up on pace with nice pattern at the head. Slow and sensual then fast and furious with deepthroat and good throbbing and twirling effect

FJ - 9/10
Capped on and proceeded with missionary first, her moans are quite seductive. she is quite shy as she will close her eyes and open once in a while. Tightness is ok, water level is there, didnt get to use KY. Switch to doggy style and after several pumps i cummed.

GFE - 9/10
We have good chemistry. She pay a lot of attention on me giving me the conformable with her and providing me the mistress feel.

Highly recommended! She is just a fucking GEM! Sure the RTF material.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1