The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Today worms was active and need to break free from small head. So big head start to text a few of the regular and check who is available to be the releaser.
One of the teens replied and we made a appointment and when I went to pick her up, KNN, 3 of them came to the car.
I asked her, 3 of them? She replied. They willl stay inside the car.
This SYT, with a C cup breast, I had booked her twice. First time also bring her friend, but that friend stay in the car. Second she also have a friend come together, and I get both of them as that girl was pretty.
This time round, 3. When get into the room, I ask her, if all 3 together how much? She replied 6000, I gave her a sad face and close my eye for a few second, Then she replied, 5500, I said ok.
We do all type of position, One attacking my small head and the other two licking my nipple, and they rotate.
Solid

Bro Etsys, can help to upload the 2 photo?
Old 07-03-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
This 2 ?

Old 07-03-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
This 2 ?

]
this was last week,
yesterday was with 3 SYT.
my phone cant save all this photo as my CFO like to check my phone at night when I sleep.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-03-2020 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this was last week,
yesterday was with 3 SYT.
my phone cant save all this photo as my CFO like to check my phone at night when I sleep.
My facebook went to sleep and didn't get new messages .. haha.

PS which hotel is that ?

Old 09-03-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Today worms was active and need to break free from small head. So big head start to text a few of the regular and check who is available to be the releaser.

Wow, can share the contact of those syt?
Old 10-03-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Who been zapping you ? Maybe the members here can up you back to power.

BTW, Banana Leaf, the Philippine version of Sg/My Food - has also opened in SM baguio.

No more complaint for missing SG food in Baguio
Old 11-03-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Who been zapping you ? Maybe the members here can up you back to power.

BTW, Banana Leaf, the Philippine version of Sg/My Food - has also opened in SM baguio.

No more complaint for missing SG food in Baguio
added him.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
added him.
Hope he'll beg, borrow or steal some more points to stay in the black

How is the panic buying in Manila ? Here in Benguet, we are like, who cares, we get vegetables here and there .. only pork is priced high because of ASF
Old 11-03-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Added pts for him.

@earth
Those 2 gals looked petite, are they for sharing as well?
Old 12-03-2020, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope he'll beg, borrow or steal some more points to stay in the black

How is the panic buying in Manila ? Here in Benguet, we are like, who cares, we get vegetables here and there .. only pork is priced high because of ASF
Life is pretty normal here. No panic yet but situation can be fluid because of lock down rumors abound. Why you always want to eat Sg food? I just have chili can already. Those Sg restaurants cannot make it one. Already localized and overpriced till no more bang for buck.

They tried to bring a few tons of cheap Benguet produce at Manila ‘weekend’ markets but always sold off quickly. I am more a seafood person for obvious reasons. I go to my suki in market, quickly buy and head home to cook up a storm. Just Netflix this few weeks till corona thingy go away. I went back to Sg recently, also hopped into Batam for a day trip, stocked up with rations. If you need anything I can be your sari sari store. I can LBC them to you
Old 12-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Life is pretty normal here. No panic yet but situation can be fluid because of lock down rumors abound. Why you always want to eat Sg food? I just have chili can already. Those Sg restaurants cannot make it one. Already localized and overpriced till no more bang for buck.
Sometimes want to eat some SG food and lazy to cook. Of course, the Banana Leaf Laksa 330 P. Nanyang Laksa, next to the Banana Leaf - 230 P. Nanyang tastes better, more noodles and all. Banana Leaf, bigger quantity, have cockles and all - but nope, not worth the 100P extra.

I also stock up on Prima pastes, the Belacan paste, sweet and sour, and the Rendang. Rendang never got the taste, but other stuff - Not bad.

And the Chapati and Prata from Rustons.

Benguet Hospital has 2 cases, suspect, and 1 passed via HK from Qatar, the other returned home.

Second girl, never told anybody her history, until she was on her third visit to the hospital, and when doctors demanded she show her passport, she admitted she just came back from HK. and of course, no test kits, so the results take 3 days - to go to Manila and come back.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just read the news. PH only have like 2000 test kits in a country of 100mil people. I'm quite sure A LOT more people have been infected.
Time to take a "break" guys. 🥴
Old 12-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Just read the news. PH only have like 2000 test kits in a country of 100mil people. I'm quite sure A LOT more people have been infected.
Time to take a "break" guys. 🥴
Not a joke. As I said, in Benguet, the hospital has to wait 3 days for the results. for the sample to go to Manila and return.

And University of Philippines, those communist supporters, insist they have invented a test kit that's 60% accurate.

And ... errr .. One of the GP I know in Norte Dame Baguio, says, she is seeing a lot of pneumonia like cases but no way to send them all for test, as they don't meet the DoH Set rules for further investigation.

Welcome to Philippines.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Heard there's already lockdown...

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/124094...ue-to-covid-19
Old 13-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Actually not so. They are enforcing it starting 15 March. And that gives enough time for those who want to leave, to leave. And guess what ? 50% of Manila will disappear into the provinces. Good Lord..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1