The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I had to buy small things but costly if you only go to Robinson or Central Department Stores!

Also, stopped figuring out my daily expenditures to determine monthly and annual expenditure spreadsheet!
555+ bro hows retirement so far? U shld have gone to Carrefour or Tesco instead! Yeah... takes some discipline to maintain a budget... I always blow mine!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any SB mates in BKK to cheong? I am in 19 March.
Old 16-03-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ bro hows retirement so far? U shld have gone to Carrefour or Tesco instead! Yeah... takes some discipline to maintain a budget... I always blow mine!
I oredi into KK mini mart, buy from local provision shops, eat at road side... once in a while, had a 99 bahts 'eat all you can' buffet BBQ...
Old 16-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GrandiOsO! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

On Friday, February 26, redshirts might cause a riot all over Bangkok, due to Supreme Court's decision regarding Thaksin's assets! Should I cancel my trip to Bangkok to later date? Decision, decision and decision, I don't know what to do!
How;s the situation over there now. ?those red-shirts
Old 16-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fs1964x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandiOsO! View Post
How;s the situation over there now. ?those red-shirts

I just came back over the weekend.

Airport to Ratchada area was ok. Not a single person wearing red just in case mistaken identity.

Not sure about the places in town which I think should be quite bad in terms of traffic.
Old 16-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ima78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
I try my best, hope no errors

Thai : Wan nee Wan nai, kor alone meurn keur khon dee dee tee mai rod jit, hai pai nai mod na nee na, mai dai wa khrai, tiow nee reu tiow nai nai na, wa tae khon rod jit tao nannnn

(direct translated) English : Today or any day also alone, like someone not insane. where is everyone gone? i am not scolding anyone, here and everywhere, only for the insane.

this is definitely not a song or something formal, must be a message from a girl using informal Thai
damn informal i will say
Old 16-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello,

Yes, brothers, I must shop at discount markets and stores! My funds are running out but not too bad. Been to Pattaya and it's okay but too many Russians and monkeys! In my opinion, Bangkok girls are better looking but more expensive!

Don't worry about red-shirts, they don't demonstrate at tourist areas! Ratchada and Sukhumvit is safe to sanuk at all hours! Lots of girls are chasing me due to my looks and fitness, only joke! Had great time at Thermae Coffee shop, tons of attractive girls, going rate 1,500 - 2,000 short time.

Have a safe holidays and see you folks in Bangkok!

Aloha

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
keeper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1128138 View Post
Any SB mates in BKK to cheong? I am in 19 March.
Hi Bro,

I'm heading in on the 24th till 28th march. Will be staying at Sukhuvit there. Will be visiting Soi Cowboy to look for my gal. 555
Old 17-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

From what I know, it is never cheap to live in BKK, especially if you wanna be in the heart of it. Will take a fair share of satangs to maintain reasonably comfy level.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 17-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shift abit outskirt, living is more comfortable and head over to BKK when needed.......

they are now at soi31.... omg...... there goes my meetings for the week!
Old 18-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I oredi into KK mini mart, buy from local provision shops, eat at road side... once in a while, had a 99 bahts 'eat all you can' buffet BBQ...
大哥 u forget to mention shoppin at the Seven too! How r u? Long time no see. When driving up again? If need co-driver lemme know

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello,

Yes, I agree, it's never too cheap to live in Bangkok, due to monetary exchange issues! If you don't boom boom too frequently, it's fairly cheap but due to the hot weather, you have to use AC all the time and it could cost lots of money in the long run! Cheap place to get your rock off is at CCK Massage, Lolita and Cafe Biwa!

Best place to look at attractive Hisos are in Central World, Emporium Mall and Espanade Mall in Ratchada. Great place to have lunch is at Fuji Restaurant, order steak lunch special for only 160B!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-03-2010, 03:26 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
大哥 u forget to mention shoppin at the Seven too! How r u? Long time no see. When driving up again? If need co-driver lemme know
ah.... Seven more expensive than KK mart...... Seven is convenience with a price..... having been driving all along, feel like driving to BKK, look see, look see the ang ang running all around...... but can't, have to head back South soon.... back to the dark side..
Old 19-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ah.... Seven more expensive than KK mart...... feel like driving to BKK, look see, look see the ang ang running all around... but can't, have to head back South soon.... back to the dark side..
KK mart? Jialat I stay so long never heard of it... Seven's prices still cheaper than some mom & pop stores. Guess thats why they r sproutin all over the place. How come things sold at Sillypore's Sevens cost so much? Both operate 24hours

Red Army gonna disperse soon if u wan 2 see them then come up north quick. Abisit stood his ground and now it seems the Reds have a split between the moderates and the hawks. U not joining the party tiz end of nxt week? Quite a few chiongsters droppin by

Old 19-03-2010, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
KK mart? Jialat I stay so long never heard of it... Seven's prices still cheaper than some mom & pop stores. Guess thats why they r sproutin all over the place. How come things sold at Sillypore's Sevens cost so much? Both operate 24hours

Red Army gonna disperse soon if u wan 2 see them then come up north quick. Abisit stood his ground and now it seems the Reds have a split between the moderates and the hawks. U not joining the party tiz end of nxt week? Quite a few chiongsters droppin by
KK mart is just some of the Seven Eleven wannabes, their stuff are generally 5 - 10% cheaper...... quality wise, hmmmm... some time better sometime suspicious....

Funds for this red round is meant to be less than a month.... want to know how much each red shirt comes along with??? btw, there is an end date, too....

Unfortunately, my trips to BKK must have golf, so I would be an anti social day time animal.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1