The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
needhelppls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
new cheongster need advise

hi all bros ,

only started cheonging recently , today got abit of scare i need some advise

1) heat of moment went in raw for 5-10mins , girl got ask me put condom at the start before action but we were still foreplay so i say later but then both horny so it slip in . later she say she always ask her customer put condom but dunno how real . i know i stupid for not thinking with proper head , if you were me what will u do

2) think she also involve in assist police investigation and got whatsapp with her IO , the hotel i go also wanted me check in but lucky manage to get brought in . if they some how trace where she stay + check footage or camera see me , i got anything to worry like kena arrest ?

sorry disturb thx for time bros , good week to u all
Old 08-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

advise needed for new cheongster

hi all bros ,

1) heat of moment went in raw for 5-10mins , girl got ask me put condom at the start before action but we were still foreplay so i say later but then both horny so it slip in . later she say she always ask her customer put condom but dunno how real . i know i stupid for not thinking with proper head , if you were me what will u do

2) think she also involve in assist police investigation and got whatsapp with her IO , the hotel i go also wanted me check in but lucky manage to get brought in . if they some how trace where she stay + check footage or camera see me , i got anything to worry like kena arrest ?

Old 08-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advise needed for new cheongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelppls View Post
hi all bros ,

Unprotected sex invariably involves the risk of being infected by an STD.

The only thing that you can do is to watch for symptoms and get yourself tested regardless.

It is not an offense to be a customer of a prostitute so you have nothing to worry about as far as the law is concerned.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-04-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Quote:
hi all bros ,

Just go for check up to pur ur mind at ease. Nothing we say will help. Only a doctor assurance with a clear report will help.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Unprotected sex invariably involves the risk of being infected by an STD.

The only thing that you can do is to watch for symptoms and get yourself tested regardless.

It is not an offense to be a customer of a prostitute so you have nothing to worry about as far as the law is concerned.

Thx bro for putting mind at ease for at least 1 thing . how long after is best time to test and got any reco for place to test ? budget and anonymity my main concern
Old 08-04-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningboy85 View Post
Just go for check up to pur ur mind at ease. Nothing we say will help. Only a doctor assurance with a clear report will help.
thx bro for advise . how soon must i wait to go ? and got any reco that got budget friendly and anonymous ? thx again
Old 09-04-2024, 08:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thx bro for advise . how soon must i wait to go ? and got any reco that got budget friendly and anonymous ? thx again
https://sbfsg.net/showpo...4&postcount=10

Give them a call and book an appointment.

https://www.southernmedical.com.my/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-04-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vidkita4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your second concern is also my concern. If there’s a raid, will we be caught also?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1