The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 21-01-2020, 11:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

is it not the same like in real life...

how do u deal with people u dont know and people who dont trust you in real life?

here's a suggestion...start building a reputation here.. you can start off with being more active and psot more. sharing your experience be it.. FRs, love stories , photos.. etc.....do whatever u need to make people trust you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowee90 View Post
Hi guys, can anybody help with this, I have been here for awhile,but last time due to student and then not earning so much, chiong with budget stables dont need registration. Last year and this year got bonus and abit more money now, wanna bonk also cannot all the stable says need registration with SBF. After I get account in jan 2019, still cannot, cause have no history. Seems like no chance to book then of course no history in sbf right? Chicken and egg story. Unless I tell stories of my exGF bonk times?

Please advice or help if possible quite frustrated for awhile already.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-01-2020, 11:26 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

to add on...

for the record, you have 0 post in a year and seriously i will more worried for samsters if a OKT just accept any dicky, tommy and harry with a record like yours.....

just be more active and things will be good after a while.. good thing dont come easy and it is really just a small price to pay by being more active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
is it not the same like in real life...

how do u deal with people u dont know and people who dont trust you in real life?

here's a suggestion...start building a reputation here.. you can start off with being more active and psot more. sharing your experience be it.. FRs, love stories , photos.. etc.....do whatever u need to make people trust you...

Old 26-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yellowee90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks @Big sexy and @Sammyboyfor for the advice.
I will try to get more involved. Actually then what's to stop popo from also staying long and following your advices too? Just saying.

But I know what I have to do alr.

Yellowee
Old 06-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kiwii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Im new. Nobody reply msgs. Can i know why?
Old 06-02-2020, 01:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
Hi bros,

Im new. Nobody reply msgs. Can i know why?
Who are you sending messages to?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-02-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bongker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Hi, may I know why threads are deleted usually? I had a thread titled "Diversity Friendly FLs" in the FL Dome L and suddenly noticed it was missing. I was indenting to enlist the ladies who provide services to other races as well, as personally I found it a hard task to browse and browse only to see ladies not comfortable with my racial background.

If there is a rule I have broken, please let me know so that I can abide by the forum rules more strictly.

Last edited by bongker; 06-02-2020 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Typo fix
Old 07-02-2020, 04:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongker View Post
Hi, may I know why threads are deleted usually? I had a thread titled "Diversity Friendly FLs" in the FL Dome L and suddenly noticed it was missing. I was indenting to enlist the ladies who provide services to other races as well, as personally I found it a hard task to browse and browse only to see ladies not comfortable with my racial background.

If there is a rule I have broken, please let me know so that I can abide by the forum rules more strictly.
Are the girls in the list advertised in the forum or are they from some other site?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 07-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bongker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Are the girls in the list advertised in the forum or are they from some other site?
Bro all of them are listed in SBF and in the FL Dome L section.
Old 24-02-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

kimchiwithrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I got a question for all the seniors here.

Do people usually ask for STD test results when booking FL?
Old 24-02-2020, 05:02 AM

i doubt so
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchiwithrice View Post

Do people usually ask for STD test results when booking FL?

Old 24-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i doubt so
If I ask will they provide?
Old 24-02-2020, 12:12 PM

i dont know.. however my advice to you is not to visit any FL if that is a concern to you.

Quote:

Old 24-02-2020, 01:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
If you want to play safe I suggest you stick to fucking Geylang Whores in the legal houses as they are tested regularly and sent home if they fail.

However take note that they are only tested for a handful of diseases. Many STDs are not covered eg Herpes and Warts.

Old 24-02-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Thanks for your advice boss and big sexy! I just wanted to understand the risks involved haha
Old 26-02-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 5
JasonThe13th is one of the Best!JasonThe13th is one of the Best!JasonThe13th is one of the Best!

Hi bros.. newbie here just created my account..

Must I have a certain min points/power to be able to make bookings? Am interested to try some ladies from Dome 1.. but not sure if I'll be entertained?

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1