The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-03-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Smart ones go for money, no brain ones go fight for bf with no money given. I started to realise this forum has a lot of knowledgeable samsters who knows lots of things.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!

Guys just broke up in early Feb at 35... Appreciate if there's any friendly maids contacts to share just dw to spend my weekend alone.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
koolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoolbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been trying to find a contact for quite long time and never found. Made few attempts in LP, but no luck. Any experienced bros with more contacts here ? Could u share few contacts. Will up. thanks.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 6
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

https://ibb.co/jkpQd9X

any bro has experience with this?
Old 08-03-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
1K is around the market rate. My cousin's filipina maid also has sugardaddy with the approval of my cousin's family. Their maid is young and a nursing graduate. She could easily have applied to be a nurse in SGP or UK but chose to be a DH working for my cousin.
Her sugardaddy is a single ah neh expat in the IT industry.
My cousin felt it was better for her to have a sugardaddy than having her mix around with the other maids bfs or going to the teadances and pick up guys. She usually meets up with her sugardaddy every sunday after her church session and spend the whole day with him.
ooo eye opener ... good sugar aggangement

but i think most local guys cannot arrange like that

your cousin should have a cousin to be her sd and better manage it

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 09-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Any butties managed to lay this michat maid yet?

Quite cock teaser and till now still got no chance to up her.

Her boobs more then handful from her photos.

Rehan Rana Shanti
Old 09-03-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 38boi View Post
Guys just broke up in early Feb at 35... Appreciate if there's any friendly maids contacts to share just dw to spend my weekend alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbuddyind View Post
Have been trying to find a contact for quite long time and never found. Made few attempts in LP, but no luck. Any experienced bros with more contacts here ? Could u share few contacts. Will up. thanks.
I just get to know of a couple of DW who encounter problem in their home country. They are looking for financial help so they can send money back.

If you can spend your time to sweet talk and show your love & concern for them, probably you can work your way out with them by giving them some financial assistant.

Interested one, PM me your WhatsApp number so that I may linked you up with the DW.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at compass one Sengkang yesterday. Gone to buy something from carousell. Was waiting for seller to come and thought of taking a round in the mall. Going up an escalator saw an extremely clingy Pina (looked like a DH) in black and white with a nose ring. Was with a bro. Anyone from here? She was smoking hot and I can only imagine the fun our bro must have had. Controlled a hard on looking at the way she was trying to cling to the guy...
Old 09-03-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
Was at compass one Sengkang yesterday. Gone to buy something from carousell. Was waiting for seller to come and thought of taking a round in the mall. Going up an escalator saw an extremely clingy Pina (looked like a DH) in black and white with a nose ring. Was with a bro. Anyone from here? She was smoking hot and I can only imagine the fun our bro must have had. Controlled a hard on looking at the way she was trying to cling to the guy...
Should take picture

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
Npnt lah.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried use'
michat didnt see suck pretty
Old 09-03-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro don't envy, it definitely got money involved one. But overall it is very much economical n much affordable than having a China lady.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ricky2608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is anyone seeing a Fil DH who stays at Tamp, in one of the stretch of condos along flora rd. Do PM, have something impt to share...
Old 10-03-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
auromcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxterboy View Post
No one really cares you fuck 1 or 100.. you take money and give pleasure. no need to come and ask why post pic.. as must be you who shared the pic with someone or posted on apps.
Also the white knight who told you about the pic on forum next time you suck him.. see if his balls grow back again because feels they were cut off earlier
You sounded very uneducated boy. Why are you in this forum if you aint open-minded.. and not all maids likes bangla, how will i even understand them when they arent good speaking emglish.. you must understand, some people want being discreet and some are boastful.. and by the sound of u? Your one of the guys who are boastful but very few bonks! Cheers to you mi amigo!
Old 10-03-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Just got cheated $20 topup by a maid know in dating apps. Sound real n really need help but block me after top up. Any place I can make complaint abt these lairs maid? Can MOM do anything to it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1