The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Usually one backpack nia. At most one small check in. Haha

Its the coming out. Haha. Last trip few boxes of things to out. run road. Hahahaha

Must be you try to tapao back & check-in a few SYTs si bo???? either that or its all toilet papers & hand sanitizers liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-03-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was there 2 sat ago. Lunch there, 380k lunch for 6. Quite cheap.

Went to the river there. One star see across to five star.

Simi si one star see across to five star???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-03-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
many thanks bro! newly exposed to Wetnam so couldn't be more specific... will try the sound hound tactic next time! thanks for the advice!

No prob

+18 shots for you & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You mean 141?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
For those that read Chinese, there are tons of detailed information about different Vietnam cities and towns in the Taiwan forum and the Hongkong forum.
Details down to bus station names, bus #, high lighted maps and ktv names and prices. Taiwanese have been operating factories in Vietnam for the last 10 years.
HongKongers and Chinese Vietnamese both speak the same dialect - Cantonese.
The Chinese language information in the above two forum has information on 12usd fucks as well as 150usd ktv overnight fucks.

********* Moderator: please delete the above if it violates forum rules about competing web sites. ******
Old 11-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustmanstanding View Post
You mean xxx ?
Yes, and 流金 also.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Simi si one star see across to five star??? Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Viet flag one star, China flag five stars.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looking back if I can remember correctly it was Puchai on the Cockroachland side, Any interesting past trips reports or FRs? ^_^

From the Hong Kong reports, Puzhai 浦寨, had been dead since 2016 from over enforcement.
If it wasn't for the Wuhan flu, I would have been doing the 12usd fucks in Đồ Sơn. The reports said, if you stay in one of the dirty fuck hotels,
you can do the young in house hotel girls for 250,000vnd.
It seems that I will have to wait until this June to go to both Đồ Sơn and Quất Lām.
Quất Lām fuck shops are disguised as a row of fake seafood restaurants along the dirty Quất Lām beach; it is best visited during the warmer months.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. . yes yes . . 👍🏼

🇻🇳 - - > 🇨🇳

Went to the river there. Look see. I think at most ( where I am) river 200m wide nia.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must be you try to tapao back & check-in a few SYTs si bo???? either that or its all toilet papers & hand sanitizers liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha. . non of the abv.

But got some 😷
Old 12-03-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Oh I see..... in that case he forgot to add its is a 5 star person looking from 1 star to 5 star

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-03-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
From the Hong Kong reports, Puzhai 浦寨, had been dead since 2016 from over enforcement.
If it wasn't for the Wuhan flu, I would have been doing the 12usd fucks in Đồ Sơn. The reports said, if you stay in one of the dirty fuck hotels,
you can do the young in house hotel girls for 250,000vnd.
It seems that I will have to wait until this June to go to both Đồ Sơn and Quất Lām.
Quất Lām fuck shops are disguised as a row of fake seafood restaurants along the dirty Quất Lām beach; it is best visited during the warmer months.

Ooooh nice, please provide some juicy reports if you can, these are not very well trotted common places for tourists so not too risky for over exposure yet

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-03-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Went to the river there. Look see. I think at most ( where I am) river 200m wide nia.

Thats why I said their border is very porous, anytime can easily cross over without being detected so better be careful of the virus infection there

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-03-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. . non of the abv.

But got some 😷

Wah thats even better, SYTs wearing face masks

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats why I said their border is very porous, anytime can easily cross over without being detected so better be careful of the virus infection there

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
I think Singapore river width nia. Haha. I can easily swim over.

Airborne virus also can fly over. Hahaha
Old 13-03-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think Singapore river width nia. Haha. I can easily swim over.

Airborne virus also can fly over. Hahaha

So you stand on 1 star side, look over & choose the SYTs from 5 star side, choose liao ask them swim over just tip them more to compensate for the risk nia nia best part is no need shower liao straightaway can bonk.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1