The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Parklane things

Was in parklane area for work the past few days

Don’t normally go for for these bitches But cici at level 3 caught my eye. Easily the prettiest in the building.

Went in, piano massage, went for full and she stripped. Small tits super slim
Body fair smooth skin. Mounts me and I pounded away furiously, switched and finished her in missionary. She drenched me but the cigarettes smell was a put off.

Next day tried the meaty girl beside cici. Strong massage and then went for the fucking. She was shy about her body and tried to fuck with her dress on but compliment her and made comfortable to strip it all off for me to fuck her. Went for missionary and pounded that meaty body. Made her get on all fours and fucked her doggy style to finish on that meaty ass.

Have a decent head massage after that till I fell asleep.

Don’t normally go for these fast food Tiong bu and but it satisfies the sudden China craving and Ktv girls are too troublesome.

Random mention did a super tall and big hipped Tiong bu at a angel spa at taiseng area. Good strong massage. Went time to fuck her had her stand up while learning against the bed and entered her in standing doggy while I smashed her gigantic ass and hips away. Never fucked massage lady like this before. Quite an experience. Fucking gigantic China woman.
Old 07-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Parklane things

Wanted to post it a few weeks ago. Wrote the draft and forgot about it.

I tend to get obsessed with one thing and go overboard with it.

I tend to not go for these sleazy locations but Decided why not fuck every girl in the entire building.

Best top two would be

Cici level 3. Her mouth is a ball vaccum Omg machine. Pretty face French smells like smoke tho.

Lisa Wang level 5 pretty face fantastic body and butt. Thicker than cici. Sloppy bbbj and fucked her a few times as she was my type. She has a shower booth in her shop. Great ass for doggy. Frenching her was like drinking second hand beer tho.

The rest was fine. The meaty girl beside cici was fine. Big ass for doggy. She asked if her friend could service so ended up she called one of the other girls up and I had a threesome in her shop. Not a bad experience having them stand by the bed while I fucked then soggy style back and forth.
Old 07-10-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Sports bra girl in level 2 was fine. Behind the security counter. Can take a hard poundings

Girl right infront of escalator of level two always despo for customers. Lau chio I guess got the slut look not bad ducking her standing doggy against the wall.

Other level five girls okay larh. Skinny figures but face not as nice as Lisa. I just doggy style and fuck.

Level one those two abit rabs. The one next to the photo printing shop I nvr try. The short one near the mala stall
I fucked. Okay only can skip.

Level 4 pretty meh. The Vietnamese right at the escalator face abit meh but butt nice with butterfly tattoo. Got mirror to see her getting fucked.
Old 07-10-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Thanks. You can buy Listerine for Cici and make her gargle daily.
I don't patronize the ladies at ParkLane, because of the lack of shower facility at most joints there.
Yeah bro. I spam wet wipes but her for a work these few weeks I though my may as well tackle the whole building but be careful of course protection on. Lisa got shower level 5 that’s why I rtf.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Rambotech57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumonherface View Post
Sports bra girl in level 2 was fine. Behind the security counter. Can take a hard poundings

Girl right infront of escalator of level two always despo for customers. Lau chio I guess got the slut look not bad ducking her standing doggy against the wall.

Other level five girls okay larh. Skinny figures but face not as nice as Lisa. I just doggy style and fuck.

Level one those two abit rabs. The one next to the photo printing shop I nvr try. The short one near the mala stall

Level 4 pretty meh. The Vietnamese right at the escalator face abit meh but butt nice with butterfly tattoo. Got mirror to see her getting fucked.
Level 2 u mean the Viet girl with sports attire. Nice shape with pink nipple but i think mid 30s or so..
i up on 2 weeks back... first time for me at these places.. happen to be there to eat at the level 2 eating house then saw her buying food.. damn.. my small head immediately wake up.. then after my food, i walk around to find...
Old 09-10-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is xiaoqian still there at level 3?
Old 09-10-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Loom89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambotech57 View Post
Level 2 u mean the Viet girl with sports attire. Nice shape with pink nipple but i think mid 30s or so..
i up on 2 weeks back... first time for me at these places.. happen to be there to eat at the level 2 eating house then saw her buying food.. damn.. my small head immediately wake up.. then after my food, i walk around to find...
Is this the girl beside the nail salon on level 2? She was wearing black, very pretty face
Old 10-10-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
is xiaoqian still there at level 3?
Im surprised XQ is still there. I long time no go Parklane lor.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wanted to post it a few weeks ago. Wrote the draft and forgot about it.

I tend to get obsessed with one thing and go overboard with it.

I tend to not go for these sleazy locations but Decided why not fuck every girl in the entire building.

Best top two would be

Cici level 3. Her mouth is a ball vaccum Omg machine. Pretty face French smells like smoke tho.

Lisa Wang level 5 pretty face fantastic body and butt. Thicker than cici. Sloppy bbbj and fucked her a few times as she was my type. She has a shower booth in her shop. Great ass for doggy. Frenching her was like drinking second hand beer tho.

The rest was fine. The meaty girl beside cici was fine. Big ass for doggy. She asked if her friend could service so ended up she called one of the other girls up and I had a threesome in her shop. Not a bad experience having them stand by the bed while I fucked then soggy style back and forth.
Cici and the gigantic woman are the ones near the toilet?
Where is Lisa ? L5 escalator up right alley on the left got one slim dua neh one.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pussyloves is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Is the level 4 the famous Lisa Phan? Haha
Old 11-10-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussyloves View Post
Is the level 4 the famous Lisa Phan? Haha
Wa didn't know parklane got so many Lisa's. Famous Lisa phan at level 4 been there for ages. Big butt tattoo on butterfly is her liao. Big body and firm breasts. Bj quite good but can be quite rush. Sop kind. Blow less than 3 min than wanna fj already. Abit lazy. Previously I met her told me if want to raw just top up 50$. Any bros experienced?
Hehe
Old 11-10-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Jinniz, thank you for your FR. My previous experience with this Lisa Phan quite similar. Ask for higher pricing and quite aggressive that I must accept (yucks). And yes, very rush job for all her services HJ BJ FF. For me, this one is not so good combo, with older/pricey/rush job. Did not get offer for raw, but for me, this is huge danger sign. Raw is War for me. No rtm for sure. My humble FR to share. Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
Wa didn't know parklane got so many Lisa's. Famous Lisa phan at level 4 been there for ages. Big butt tattoo on butterfly is her liao. Big body and firm breasts. Bj quite good but can be quite rush. Sop kind. Blow less than 3 min than wanna fj already. Abit lazy. Previously I met her told me if want to raw just top up 50$. Any bros experienced?
Hehe
Old 11-10-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yo Bro Jinniz, thank you for your FR. My previous experience with this Lisa Phan quite similar. Ask for higher pricing and quite aggressive that I must accept (yucks). And yes, very rush job for all her services HJ BJ FF. For me, this one is not so good combo, with older/pricey/rush job. Did not get offer for raw, but for me, this is huge danger sign. Raw is War for me. No rtm for sure. My humble FR to share. Thank you for reading.
Correct. Looks like overall is not too bad. Firm and busty in all the right places. Skills not too bad as well. Just a shame that she is quite lazy. If she can service longer will be quite bang for buck. Looks like the additional service she offer might be a red flag. Overall I think in parklane there is better options. Might give a miss for rtf. Up you bro
Old 11-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 18
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Jinniz, thanks you for your sharing, upss you my humble point. No RTM from me for sure, for her age/service/high price. Have a good one Bro Jinniz.

Quote:
Correct. Looks like overall is not too bad. Firm and busty in all the right places. Skills not too bad as well. Just a shame that she is quite lazy. If she can service longer will be quite bang for buck. Looks like the additional service she offer might be a red flag. Overall I think in parklane there is better options. Might give a miss for rtf. Up you bro
Old 13-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I agree with you. I tried her once and only once. She's very lazy and really not worth the money. I rather just wait and try my luck with XQ or even Tang Li. If you really want, can try Joey..she's not too bad but been a while since i tried her. Another one people should beware of is Bobo, another lazy one. But i agree that with Liza, her attitude turns you off and you wonder if you slapped her around abit will wake her up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1