The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

With anxious thoughts in my mind which were a mix of excitement and fear, I tried to sleep. On purpose, I decided not to respond to Michelle at night. as I crashed i heard some beeps on the phone but decided to ignore.

i remember it was a rainy day next morning and i was up early and decided to go to office early so I could catch up on some work. before leaving the house, finally checked my phone and the messages read
J: I loved the way you did it. I loved it so much I was the best sales person for you.
L: I'm off tomorrow (which meant today)
Maya: good evening sir, i am working full shift tomorrow as Z on MC still and L's off day.
as I was about to put the phone in my pocket, new message flash.
Michelle: Good morning!
It was still 7 am.
Old 13-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

I decided not to reply just yet except the official message to Maya. Drove to office at permitted speeds and spent the whole first half busy with head quarters on orders/payments/sales planning and product strategies. At around lunch i decided to pick my phone and started responding. i had fireflies in my tummy in anticipation of what is next.

to J: good, i need to do it more often so sales can improve.
to N: good for you. what are you up to today.
to Michelle after lot of thoughts: Good afternoon! sorry, I couldn't respond earlier. it was nice to meet you too.

and then my phone got really busy with incessant message exchanges with J and M:

J: you make me so naughty, i want that kiss and i want that c...
I: and i want that sexy ass baby. and you don't need to use ...., say the full word and you will feel your pussy flow. try.
J: oh! I'm shy but i wanna try.
quiet
J: i want that cock. hee hee
I: feeling better and wetter?
J: fuck boss, i cant work this way.
I: you are in the store....fuck. i never saw you. better you work now.
J: you like my a..? i hope you will take care of it nicely.
I: of course baby. it's all mine for now.
J: yeah you can have it all the way if you hire Michelle
I: fuck! you mean your ass?
J: yes.
I: hmmmm....but no trade offs. strictly no.
J: up to you.
I: blackmail huh!
J: no , it's an incentive package hahahaha
I: you got me, but I'm happy with my basic.....
J: huh
I: for now.
J: going for my lunch break with my cousin who's come around, no customers now. see ya'
I: enjoy. please hide your phone screen in shop and otherwise.
J: hehe

and in between the chat with Michelle was

M: It's okay, i understand you are busy. J tells me you work very hard.
I: You are too kind to say that. but don't let her bully you.
M: but i know you work hard.
I: well , you don't know me yet, so I'm just a simple guy.
M: you are not giving me a chance either.
I: (confused what she wants) I'm sorry i really don't have a position for you in the company. besides you have such a bright future ahead in your family business, so why waste time.
M: i want to learn from you. I think i want to start my own business in the same lines and would like to learn.
I: haha! i can't pay you to learn
M: you don't have to. Just teach me some basics, I'm okay just to hear from your experience on merchandising, sales, team management etc.
I: that can't be done at work unless you are a trainee and i don't have such a position for temp.
M: it must be out of office. maybe my fiancé also won't like me to work on the shop floor but i really want to learn pleeeeeeeeeaaaseeeee. and better out of office
By this time J had gone out with her cousin and I had a raging hard on again thinking Michelle as my student....
I: let me think about whether it is possible. but your fiancé wont mind one on one?
M: he does not have to know. he does not own me yet........pllleeeeeeeeaaaaaseeeee.
I: wow! women empowerment. ok. what will J think.
M: i don't have to tell her.
I wanted J's ass, i had never tried anal and here was a girl willing to try and so I responded.
I: if I decide to teach you, you must tell her and please let me know the fees you will pay me. haha.
M: sure, I can tell her once we run through after first class. or you can tell her
I: i must tell her, i owe her ( fuck what did i send?)
M: owe her?
I: i mean, her dad has been very kind to me , so i can show this as a return favor, if you don't mind.
M: so you are using me....haha
I: I'm just reciprocating. haha
M: deal. use me, use you.
it was morphed from Jerry Maguire 1996 (help me, help you) and i liked the way it was said
M: will wait to hear from you. Ciao
This girl was good. sophisticated, sexy , beautiful. i wanted her.

It was about 3 pm and i was feeling sleepy. was thinking of rushing home for a short time to sleep. and while i was still contemplating, the phone beeped again. This time it was L....
Old 13-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
leinlac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, pls continue..
Old 13-02-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back TS
Old 13-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

It was about 3 pm and i was feeling sleepy. was thinking of rushing home for a short time to sleep. and while i was still contemplating, the phone beeped again. This time it was L....

L: where are you?
I: office and you?
L: sitting with my hubby and having coffee lah...at Yayasan mall. so boring.
I dare not reply in case hubby can access her phone.I thought i will text later.
L: ignoring me?
I did not reply. yaaaaawn and then i really thought i should head home for a nap. but went for a smoke first. Once i was up , i packed my bags, had a flirting exchange of smile with J and was about to leave when the sms from L made me run to my house.
L: hey! where are you now.
I: going home for a while to sleep.
L: good hehe, I'm waiting
I what ?
L: I'm outside your house bah! i want to sleep also.
I ran like never before.......
Old 13-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
gaymacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, enjoy reading it. Thanks TS
Old 19-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

L: I'm outside your house bah! i want to sleep also.
I ran like never before.......

continuing here...
i reached my apartment car park and i saw the red Nissan. fuck! she's not in the car. I dashed up the stairs and just outside my door, she was sitting on the top step of the stair case. she was in a pencil skirt which was raised way above her knees exposing those beautiful legs i loved. she was playing with her phone and i could hear "snake" game tones. and i as i walked up closer to her, she kept on ignoring me and stared into her screen, smiling. i could smell her sexy perfume. No words spoken still. I decided to play the same ignore game she was playing and take it to the next level. walked up past her and took a U-turn to my unit. opened and went it and let the door latch on its own....and stood behind the door waiting.
For 5 minutes, she tested my patience. there was nothing. no walking sound just the nimble sound of the game and as the snake must be getting longer on her screen...so was my cock getting bigger.....waiting.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
FeudIsOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue..
Old 16-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

it's been 10 years since i started this story....was reading my own story today lol..... been lazy and too busy to write and sorry for that....i guess i must continue...too much lust and memories inside .....must find time, peace to bring all the memories and words together...hopefully...i'll get some....
Old 16-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Good effort bro, please continue if possible
Old 17-03-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story... please continue
Old 17-03-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
PeiWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your story TS, thanks!
Old 28-03-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome story here, please continue writing.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 29-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Love the story TS!
Old 29-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
it's been 10 years since i started this story....was reading my own story today lol..... been lazy and too busy to write and sorry for that....i guess i must continue...too much lust and memories inside .....must find time, peace to bring all the memories and words together...hopefully...i'll get some....
Nice recollections of sweet memories, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1