The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
SB: Just lay back and enjoy…

I obediently did…

SB: Darling close your eyes for me… you will feel better…

In my mind… it was very sexcisting of SB to say that. Well this chalet is mean to celebrate my birthday right? So might as well enjoy to the fullest then I told myself. I put both arms behind my head and started enjoy the grinding. Once I was hard enough I could feel SB tucking down my pants. She started giving me a handjob…

H88: Baby… a bit rough… gentle... if not lubricate it…

SB responded with a blowjob immediately, I was so tempted to open my eyes to take a peek… but also told myself to enjoy the blind sensation. While enjoying the blowjob in “darkness” it brought back many memories… the memory that stood out the most was how I met SB.

I heard moans from SB even while she was busy sucking it… she was really focused in serving me. The whole session lasted at least 20mins before I felt I was cumming.

H88: Urgh ... Baby cumming !!!

I wanted to cum inside her mouth. But SB pull out my member and let couple of streams landed on her face before taking back my member into her mouth again.

I came so much she started choking and that got me to open my eyes to see if she was doing alright only to see this…

SB was fully naked with cum dripping on her face and mouth …

H88: is that my birthday present? Haha

SB: Is that enough for you? If enough good lo!

H88: Hee hee… confirm not enough…
Old 17-02-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
amcic1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Great Picutres as always bro keep the good work
Old 18-02-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.miehuo.xyz/us/ios.html

Any bro/sis used this app before ?
Old 19-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

SB: This is a first for me. For your birthday memorable

SB’s hands were a bit trembling, face blushing as She have not done these kind of shoot on an actual day before. She noticed my face turned red and smiled.

SB, she is tall around 1.65 , with long legs that never ends, Her rounded breast now in full view was a heavy E cup. She was
on her white cardigan, teasing me in front of the camera. The sight was just erotic, she extended her leg straight opening her thighs, with the black bikinis in view. It
was just a beautiful sight and knowingly what she is wearing underneath have that etched in my mind.

SB: Dar, can you hug me from behind ? I’m really horny now. I need a teddy bear to hug me now.

My member started like clock work again going up by the seconds. It was such a sexy sight and SB’s capturing it on her phone.

Without anymore invitations, my hands went straight to SB’s boobs bear hugging her from behind.

Click, click, click...

I just stand behind SB and she lean back onto my body.I was massaging her boobs with both hands while she continue clicking on selfies.

Both my hands work in unison like the synchronise swimmers performing so gracefully, so is my thumb and index finger rolling on her nipples making her hard.

SB let out a long moan:
mmmmmmmm, I like your hands...

My member now has sprung into action of twitching in my shorts. Slowly I slowed down the breast massage and using my fingers just let it run along the sides of her breast going towards her spine and tracing it up to her top of her bikini top .
I let my finger linger there a few moments, teasing making her want more. Activating her senses, I drew a few imaginary circles at her shoulders.

SB approval of what I’m doing is acknowledge by a series of soft moans. Slowly I untie the knots on the side of the bikini top .

This has to be down slowly and delicately just like a thief listening on the dial of a safe. making sure to listen in on the correct combination before hitting the final click of the jackpot.
With the final pull, extending my hands the knots came apart.
The blood rushing to my member making it so hard making me really uncomfortable.
It’s just screaming to be let free!

SB : Someone’s very hard !

As my index finger circles more her facial expression changed to a more relaxed but enduring a pain look added with a loud moan.

The teasing worked, she grabbed my member from my shorts, applying more pressure , while she is stimulated and by my finger moving in a faster circular motion on her nipples.

SB: You need some cooling off...

H88: I need some assistance to cool it...

I felt a pair of hands pulling down my shorts. a tugging feeling and it sprung free.

SB: Sit down on the sofa dar
I sat down as SB switch the phone to video mode and place it to the angle directly capturing the sofa

Soon I felt fingers wrapping around my hard member . It was like the steam releasing from the pressure cooker. The fingers traced from the tip to the base and back. Soon I felt the familiar sensation on my small head . I closed my eyes to enjoy this sensation. The mouth movement went faster up and down my hard shaft with a hard suck when reaching the tip. The feeling is just indescribable.

I moved my hands to feel the boob of SB while she is licking and sucking me. In a cupping position, my thumb is just in front of SB’s nipples.

With my left hand caressing SB’s boobs and playing with her nipples, my right hand started to venture to her stomach then lowering my hands to untie her bikini bottom.

H88: Time for the actual show to start.

SB climb onto the table instead of the bed.

SB: Over here dar...
*Kneeling in doggy position

I walked over with my hard on like a direction pointer heading towards the table.

I rub my small head against SB’s pussy lips with a thick trail of wetness followed along. SB is wet and aroused.

SB lifted her buttocks against my member , I release the pressure at her clitoris and circled again around her folds of her skin. With the wetness it was a smooth circular motion. I could hear music like a wet finger on the rim of a crystal wine glass.

As my whole member get to the inner of the entrance, SB tense up. I am teasing her a lot, I can hear her moan

SB: ooohh..arrrgh..mmm...

Droplets of SB’s Juice dripping from the SB flowed through my leg, unfortunately it did not diffuse my hard member instead closing my eyes made it more erected as the encounters keep repeating itself in my head.

SB: Dar, My kneel pain le.

I bucked SB’s hips instead, like a magnet finding the opposite poles, the tip of my member got sucked in further into SB with her hands supporting on the table . I reached for her waist, with a sudden upward thrust my member all the way hitting her inner hole hard and fast.

SB: Urg..Urg...Urg...Urgh...

With gradual increse in pressure and speed, driving deeper into SB. She started moving her hips in sync with my upward thrust.

The feeling was incredible, my head sliding against the walls of SB’s vagina.
It was driving me mad, I could feel the bump and ripple in her warm canal. I continued with a steady pressure and I was totally buried inside her.

SB was grapsing for breath, my swollen member is stretching her vagina walls like nothing she ever experience before. Her hips began moving in a twitching motions. The inner walls of her vagina began to contract and squeeze. Her hole is now pulsating from top to bottom squeezing the shaft hitting all the sensitive points.

SB: No… no….no….
she moaned.

The sensation is almost too much for me and tried very hard to fight back the urge to climax. Taking a deep breath, I slwoly out of SB.

H88: Let’s head to the bed baby..

SB just put her hands around my neck and started hugging me while I move her to the bed. Her hands pull my head towards her, our lips met. Onto the bed SB open her eyes, looked into me and closed them slowly as a sign of trust to pleasure her all I want.

With the pressure and pleasure at this moment is so build up plus the eyes that said ‘YES’… I went straight into SB again in full blast.

SB took her phone and switch the videoing to selfie mode
SB: Oh yeah.. So nice with the birthday boy making love to me...

As I move my hips forward to go deeper, SB open her mouth, came a soft, gentle scream
SB: ah..ah..ahhhhh…. yes birthday boy!!!

This action made me coming out the first burst of semen. I held back squeezing my buttocks and try to keep my mind to wander else where as I want to enter again to enjoy the pleasure of making love to.

As i turn SB to doggy again , I moved up my small head, aimed at the opening of her vagina. My left hands under her body massaging her left breast. My right hand pressing hard on the penis head to not allow it to spurt cum. At the same time guiding my stiff shaft at her moist opening.

I just continued to hold onto SB waist, with my member fully inside, I can feel the walls of SB’s canal squeezing as she is going thru the experience of an intense orgasm.

SB knows this will drive me to the edge, her left hand grips on the bed, her mouth licking her right fingers.
SB: Uhh..Uhhh...Uhhhhh...ah..ah...that’s nice

Jolts of electricity pulses going to my hips and legs.The feeling of my legs being numb, electric pulses going through and muscle spasms all at one time plus the teasing on the small head. It’s too much for me to hold back. I yelled
H88:ah..ah..ahh...I’ll be cumming!!! clenching my teeth together.

SB: In my mouth Dar!!!

Without invitation, my first shot landed on SB’s chest

While my hips was bucking with the muscles contracting and expanding. Another big load being shot, my legs became weak as SB still sucking my member with full suction. I emptied my sperm into SB’s mouth.

As I stood up to get some tissue to give SB, she took her phone.

SB: Birthday boy sperms taste so nice... Birthday boy...Be prepared.. it’s just the first day
Old 19-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Bros/ sis. Noticed recently little replies and views for this thread, is it my posts boring? Kindly advise, thank you
Old 20-02-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

No man bro its really great!! I think everyone is just fapping while reading ur erotic stories so no one replied LOL
Old 21-02-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sianz_dreamer is Cool - loads of Potential

Please continue bro ! Camping for more updates
Old 21-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

I found myself awake in a dark room. It took me a few seconds to process and remind myself that I was in a chalet. What’s the time? I asked myself… I turn on the lights from the room and check my phone… 5.30pm.

I walked out to the living room and saw SB watching TV.

SB: Hey Dar ! Did you catch a good nap?

H88: Yea… I feel a lot energized now. How long did I sleep?

SB: Hmm a good hour I think? So got energy for the rest of the night liao?

H88: Rest of the night? Wah what do you guys have in store for me?

SB: The rest I don’t know la but I have things in store for you myself…

SB starts playing music from her mobile...

SB : Sit back and enjoy Dar !

With that SB starts with a sexy strip dance ...

First with her caps off...

Next... her Shirt

After her shirt off revealing her bra...

SB swaying along with the music...

Next was the bra straps , showing her naked shoulder and posing in a sexy pose..

Next she back face me and start to unbuckle her bra...

Next slowly letting the bra drop down only covering her boobs...

Next SB went back to the sofa back facing me ..

Before slowly turning to the front covering her big boobs...

SB: wanna see more ?

H88: Hell yeah ....

Next SB back kneeling on the sofa to pull down her yoga pants showing her undies...

Slowly and swaying, SB removed pull her undies down to her buttock...

SB: more ?

H88: Hell yeah!

With that front facing me , SB reach for her hair...
Slowly letting her hair down ..

Striking a sexy pose with a CFM face and a sexy voice...

SB: More ?
Old 22-02-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Yea camping for more bro! Dont stop!
Old 23-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Slowly and swaying, SB slowly shake off her bottoms while walking to the bed.

Giving me a mesmerising look

SB: You like? Are you ready for more ? Mr birthday boy

H88: I love it!

Slowly and sexily, SB using her hands to squeeze her boobs together while slowly using her fingers to go around her lips.

SB: Then what are you waiting for ... ..?

Need no second invitation, I bend down and gave her sweet pussy a kiss and slowly using my fingers to massage her lips… By Then SB was already Super wet thus no foreplay was needed as the sweet pussy and previous strip dance scene was enough to get my member up and time is not on my side… SB was more than lubricated ,ready for my invasion.

Needed no more waiting, I squeeze and rub my balls like how SB did it... increasing my 6 inch dick to make it another half inch longer and I trust it inside SB!

SB gave a loud moan… Grabbing the bedsheets...

SB: Oh my god Dar…. Dar…. I don’t remember you this big…. What happen…

H88: Do you like it?

SB: Yes…. Yes…. I’m so wet while you are making love to me … so wet… so… (pant)… horny…

SB: Keep thrusting that pussy Dar… oh oh… keep fucking me… I’m so wet darling….So nice … ohh...

I thrust my member hard and steadily into SB wet sacred hole like nobody’s business …

SB: Oh god…. Yes… yes… YES!!!

SB came and her love juices got all over my grion … She came over to kiss me, sextisfied that she had just came…

H88: I’m not done with you yet baby…

H88: You better not be…

I flipped SB over , entering her in her favourite doggy…

Holding SB’s waist and shoulders together while banging gave me a sense of domination and I could exert more force too.

Angel: YES…. YES…. THAT’S IT…. YOU ARE HITTING IT…. YES… YES… DAR KEEP FUCKING ME!!!

SB came again in the position... Both of us were breathing heavily by then ...

H88: Baby turn back to lying down , I want to see your beautiful face..

Tired and sextisfied, SB move herself back obediently, her body wanting for more..

H88: This is to repay your present just now baby…

SB moan particularly loud that night… Without any inhabitants...
I knew I have only just started to unwrap my true birthday present…

Every time SB raise her butt up I would slam it down making sure I was hitting her deepest spots with my hands massaging her boobs at the same time. And literally every thrust she would be screaming…

SB: FUCK YEA… YEA… FUCK ME… FUCK YEA…
Her vocabulary was shorten to just those few words… in fact thinking back I remember SB love to sync with my thrust with a “Yea” each time… her “yea” would range in different pitch depending on how high you have made her. It was really an erotic sight and sound.

My member was desensitize from the previous rounds and I knew I was going to last much longer this round. Each thrust I was giving my maximum speed and strength and I had no inclination of cumming anytime soon.

SB: Oh my god ! Dar .. I Love you !!
As SB’s muscle tighten again I knew she was reaching her forth orgasm. SB’s forth orgasm may be our most memorable that night.

After another 15 min, My time was pretty much up….

H88: Ahh… Baby… I’m… cumming … where do you want me to cum….

SB: Inside me Dar… inside me… I want to have your baby…

Baby? Did I hear wrongly? Wow that’s a huge turn on…but the idea is tricky. But My small head took over the thinking as I push my member deep into SB...

H88: CUMMING!!!
I shouted and sprayed all my semen all into SB deep in…

Both of us were really exhausted… we showered together and decided to hit the sack for a nap before planning for dinner…

My body is tired but my mind in on something else...
Old 23-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy updates, thanks TS
Old 29-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sianz_dreamer is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping for more pls
Old 29-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 29-02-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SioKanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support for more updates!
Old 02-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Thank you for all support.

Promise to update soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1