The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Haddu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Im done for the day on searching...woah ..but fails to be....its reli damn hard to find a sg local mature cougar at west sg....reli miss pounding a cougar....
Old 15-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But nowadays many of them esp the old timers do not cum into the forum as often as they did previously or in the past.. like MIA lidat...not sure wat is happening to them ??.. it's either they really busy in real life which I don't think so, or they r just bored with sbf, which is the more likely reason... this is cos with the covid-19 outbreak, social gatherings m mass events r cancelled so they don't hv many places to go enjoy themselves with real life friends like in the past.. so theoretically they shd hv more free time in real life at home as they are advised to stay at home n not move abt unnecessarily.. which means they shd hv even more reason n time now to cum into forum more often since they will hv nothing much to do at home.. and will feel bored staying at home by themselves with their family only but.. yet u still find them staying away from sbf too.. wondering how they r making use of the extra time available to them now at home??... just my 2 cents worth of observation

Good point.

From my own friends experience who intro Sbf to me, they still reading but stopped posting.

Many saw fake forums and less to no sharing. My friends interest mainly travel to overseas destinations. Most have very little time and married with kids.

Easier for the high earners to get sugar babes from Uni and then stopped posting completely. Nobody willing to share intimate r/s with sugar babes.

My friends witnessed plenty of cyber war flaming vulgarities and gave up sbf due to plenty of keyboard warriors fighting egoistically.

Nowadays mostly shared intel in social apps groups.

One reason I started this thread to know what’s happening in sbf.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 16-03-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Good point.

From my own friends experience who intro Sbf to me, they still reading but stopped posting.

Many saw fake forums and less to no sharing. My friends interest mainly travel to overseas destinations. Most have very little time and married with kids.

Easier for the high earners to get sugar babes from Uni and then stopped posting completely. Nobody willing to share intimate r/s with sugar babes.

My friends witnessed plenty of cyber war flaming vulgarities and gave up sbf due to plenty of keyboard warriors fighting egoistically.

Nowadays mostly shared intel in social apps groups.

One reason I started this thread to know what’s happening in sbf.
Why is it so difficult for us to live in peace and harmony with each other ?? ...why must we be so sensitive and get angry with each other so easily over every small little things ??....can't we talk over our problems like ladies and gentlemen over a cup of coffee if necessary...after all life is short ...today we are still here, tomorrow we might suddenly be gone like wat happened to one bro here recently...there's no guarantees in life for anyone...enjoy our lives to the fullest while we still can ...let's try to make life as pleasant as possible for each other and not make each other cry... so no point bickering with each other...show and spread love instead of hate ...can ?? ...peace goodwill to all men and women i suppose

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you boss Sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Save this QR code and whenever you want to get into this forum just scan it and the forum will pop up no matter which address it has moved to.

Old 16-03-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why is it so difficult for us to live in peace and harmony with each other ?? ...why must we be so sensitive and get angry with each other so easily over every small little things ??....can't we talk over our problems like ladies and gentlemen over a cup of coffee if necessary...after all life is short ...today we are still here, tomorrow we might suddenly be gone like wat happened to one bro here recently...there's no guarantees in life for anyone...enjoy our lives to the fullest while we still can ...let's try to make life as pleasant as possible for each other and not make each other cry... so no point bickering with each other...show and spread love instead of hate ...can ?? ...peace goodwill to all men and women i suppose
You hit the jackpot!

My friends told me this. Keyboard warriors have small head and small dick too with big ego.

3years ago, I was told there were army of clones with power 15 and above which can easily zap anyone to moderation.

Easier to say then done. Everyone of us gets angry once a while. I learned this why bother to login if you unhappy and angry.

Since we anonymous why bother to fight in cyber warfare.

With covid-19 and travel restrictions, best to build some good reading habits. Build new skills and try to be positive.

Old 16-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
HarveysLilGoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you boss Sam.
Nice sharing bro.
Old 16-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, thanks for upping. Returned you points.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

i like sbf coz theres still many small turtle heads who likes to zap & hides their heads behind their turtle shell...
but more love sbf coz i do find some real friend here..
Old 16-03-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, thanks for upping. Returned you points.
Thank you very much for yr prompt return upzz with yr generous points bro ....Greatly appreciated ! ...take care !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
VVDGreens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you boss Sam.
SBF also using QR code! Like!!
Old 18-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Now almost whole Asean lockdown.

UK still continue to host huge concerts and soon UK will be similar to Italy with the number of coronavirus patients.

Last edited by Boarding; 19-03-2020 at 09:40 AM.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
bigbentower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you boss Sam.
Great effort!

So happy to be able to learn more things about sbf in tough coronavirus situation.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
nCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many have free times on hand. Can make more babies or read more sbf.
Old 19-03-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DeborahNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
With covid-19 and travel restrictions, best to build some good reading habits. Build new skills and try to be positive.
Very well said, couldn't agree more!
Old 19-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Those who broke quarantined and stay home notice ought to be jailed.

Yesterday huge event in Indonesia and not sure how many more cases?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1