The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Never been to Manila and was close to join party gang to Angeles city.Just wanna know whether the gals there were accommodating? E.g. Fetish act!Oredi sian with China liao so looking into this part of SEA.
Bro just my personal opinion. I have tried many pinoys before and what i can say is that they are damm good in GFE in bed.

As for fetishes...not so sure because i m not really into that kind of stuff.

The girls are definitely accomodating. U buy them a couple of LDs, build some chemistry and than BF them...guarantee sure good night with the girl.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 27-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Just came back from Makati, boy that place is like a cowboy town. Almost single stall in The Mall of Asia has armed security guards.

Anyway I had only time to try out the Skyline Spa on Roxy Blvd, at the HK Plaza. Look out for the tinted glass doors.

Massage cost Php 680 especially if you tell them that you heard them from Manila Tonight website and special I tipped Php 500. Thats only $31!! Damn Philippines is cheap! I got a handjob by this really cute girl by the name of Joey. Speaks perfect American english. Can auto roam a bit and hj was very oily!
Old 27-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Okie, planning another trip on the 7th August to 10th August to Manila (probably staying around Makati area).

Any bros like to join or meet up for some drinks there is most welcome.

Flying PAL afternoon flight on Friday afternoon.

Just PM me for meetup time and date if interested.

Cheers
Ronsee
My di di is counting down on this date...
Old 27-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
My di di is counting down on this date...
Wa lau bro..finally u post in SBF liao. MIA so long. This time we go i sure make u bong until yr legs and knees shaking kekeke

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 28-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Just came back from Manila. Its my 3rd trip for the year. Its still as good as ever. Had a korean girl from my friend, Mike. Those who have been to Manila may know Mike. Also visited my usual haunt in Burgos, Makati and also the evergreen Ms Universal at Liberstad. I'll be there in October this year and also January next year. PM me if you are interested in cheonging together.
Old 28-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Wa lau bro..finally u post in SBF liao. MIA so long. This time we go i sure make u bong until yr legs and knees shaking kekeke

Cheers
Ronsee
U intro me all the warship how to shake my knees and leg, unless u can arrange yr gf sister to me, then that a different story.
Old 28-07-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
U intro me all the warship how to shake my knees and leg, unless u can arrange yr gf sister to me, then that a different story.
I will try bro. But i think she is still a student in college nia. Maybe still virgin leh. haha

Anyway dont worry. Definitely u will fine the girls u need. Plenty of chio Bus there in the bars and pub for pickup bro.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 28-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
canon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in makati now? would need some help to get some fun here...
Old 29-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
toreador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longitude View Post
Just came back from Manila. Its my 3rd trip for the year. Its still as good as ever. Had a korean girl from my friend, Mike. Those who have been to Manila may know Mike. Also visited my usual haunt in Burgos, Makati and also the evergreen Ms Universal at Liberstad. I'll be there in October this year and also January next year. PM me if you are interested in cheonging together.
Who is this "Mike"? Is he an OKT? If so, can let me have his contact?
Old 30-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bonkhead6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinace View Post
Just finished a session with one of the chicks. Very GFE and 100% certain not a full-time WL. I'll skip the FR portion.

For those interested, please go to The page cannot be displayed. The page cannot be displayed[/url]

Look for the bullet point ;
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

Click on the character 'x' from the word <examine> within the sentence. You'll be directed to a login page.

Or you can simply go to http://www.chozadate.com/log.php, though I'm not sure if this page will change anytime soon.

UserID: aloha
Password: hawaii

3 hours of unlimited shots in your own hotel.
For the damages, it varies. My local contact told me it's between PHP3,000-PHP4,000. However, when I called, it ranges between PHP4,000 - PHP6,000. Maybe he knows I'm not local and tried to rip me off. I'm not too bothered though, as long as I can get a non-WL and I find the rates are still affordable to me. Or probably my small head was overruling my big head at that time.

Hope this gives you all another option when in Manila.

Please practise some discreetness over website as I'm pretty sure not alot of Filipinos knows about this either. I still want this lobang whenever I fly back into PH.
Bro, I tried to call the hp no. from SGP but it required some pass code. Can PM me the pass code or hp no. to call?
Old 01-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

had some quick field experience over the week.. some local friends brought me to heartbeat, pegasus and stardust.... here's the quick take on each place: heartbeat has the lovest gers of the 3 places (about sgd30 for 1 hour of tksg session...), pegasus suppose to be the "atas" place of the lot in that area but was very disappointing as the gers were not good. The place was expensive too with 6 beers for sgd50. The recept was the best looking one around (was really model like pretty). Lastly, stardust was when all the fun began... for sgd 130, it included 2 nice looking gers, 6 bottles of beer and 4 of the ladies drink .. they did the usual ktv tksg stuff...with a little flesh to boot.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oaksters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wants to go today sunday or tomorrow monday? Will be in Makati and would like to meet some of you fellows.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oaksters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canon View Post
had some quick field experience over the week.. some local friends brought me to heartbeat, pegasus and stardust.... here's the quick take on each place: heartbeat has the lovest gers of the 3 places (about sgd30 for 1 hour of tksg session...), pegasus suppose to be the "atas" place of the lot in that area but was very disappointing as the gers were not good. The place was expensive too with 6 beers for sgd50. The recept was the best looking one around (was really model like pretty). Lastly, stardust was when all the fun began... for sgd 130, it included 2 nice looking gers, 6 bottles of beer and 4 of the ladies drink .. they did the usual ktv tksg stuff...with a little flesh to boot.
Hi, am in Makati on Sunday 2 Aug and Monday. Anyone here as well during this time? Thinking of chionging...
Old 03-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaksters View Post
Hi, am in Makati on Sunday 2 Aug and Monday. Anyone here as well during this time? Thinking of chionging...
Well u just missed us. We have a planned trip for some bros from SBF on 7-10th August.

too bad we wont be able to meet u in makati and show u some interesting places

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaksters View Post
sorry... am out of manila.... not too sure when is the next time will return there... but, hell, the field trip was an experience that made me change my perception of manila.. it was wonderful!
Have fun guys...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1