The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Adventure with tour guide

I slowly lower down my head onto her clitoris. My fingers are still slowly thrusting her wet hole. I lick and suck at her tiny engorged button and keep thrusting with my fingers.
J: Ooouu... this is wonderful.. I feel nice... your tongue is so warm.....hmmm... I... I..
She moans and squirms as I increase my tongue pressure and speed. I can feel her body flushing with heat. Her hands are gripping onto my hair.
H: Are you ready for the first wave?
J: oh... oh... don't stop... stop asking.... hmm... oh... hmm... I need your tongue.. hmm..
Her face glowed with ecstasy and she press my head down. Her wet cunt is already flooded and ready to burst. Her eyes are already in daze and moaning seductively.
J: Pls don't stop... please... oh... lick me fast.. oh..
She squeezed her boobs and pulling her nips.
Since her cunt is already so wet and juice is flowing down, I lubricate my 3rd finger with her juice and insert it into her cunt.
H: Oh.. your juice taste so nice... lt keeps flowing like a stream... I can eat you forever..
My 3rd finger found her soft spot and slowly vibrate and massage her G spot.
J: What are you doing? I suddenly feel so nice and high... hmm... yes... don't stoop.. don't..
She was squirming and arching up her back for my tongue and fingers to go deeper. I increase my fingers tempo and my tongue went turbo speed on her clitoris. Her clitoris is growing bigger and her cunt walls are tightening on my fingers. I can feel the pressure building in her. Juices are flowing freely now.
J: Oh my God..... oh... ohhhh... yes.. please go faster...... hmmm.. yes...
She twisting her pelvis and grabbing onto her boobs.
J: Oh God.... yes... yes... I can feel it.... YEssss... YEssss... I'm CUMMING..... hmm... arghh.. arghh.....
She arch her back up, Her cunt tighten and suddenly release a strong pressure. My fingers still inside and she squirted her juice out through her cunt and my fingers. The juice squirted to the side and drench my face. The bedsheet is also wetted by her huge load.
Her face still in a daze and panting. I kissed her rosy cheeks and lips again to calm her down.
Old 21-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adventure with tour guide

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 21-12-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
I slowly lower down my head onto her clitoris.
Ups u for sharing.
Old 21-12-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

v niceeee n detailed
Old 21-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

H: Hi baby, are you ok? You back from level 3 heaven? Look at my face.
J: (open her eyes) why are perspiring so much? You tired?
H: this is your juice that you squirted. It smell and taste so nice.. you wanna try?
Joy blushes and wipe my face with her hands.
J: So sorry. I don't know I can squirt so much. This only happens with you.
H: Really? don't flatter me. I like your juice and I can eat you whole day.
J: Your tongue really can work magic on me. 💋💋
H: Haha, I show you more tongue magic. Let me to level 6 now.
J: Huh??? Huh... no.. let me rest..
My 3 fingers are still in her wet cunt. I look down and start french kiss her and my fingers start throbbing in her cunt. Her tongue lash ferociously back at me and moaning lustfully. Our fierce tongue fight cause our saliva drooling out from side of her mouth. I lick at her rosy cheeks and neck. Her face started flushing red again as I increase the tempo of my fingers. Her cunt getting wetter, I dip my pinkie in her juice and slowly poke it in her other hole. As my pinkie penetrate her anally, she started squirming and moans louder.
J: Oh... that feels good... ooohhh... yes.. hmm... yes.. yeah..... yeah...
My pinkie in her ass and finger in her cunt massaging her soft G spot and I went down to lick her wet cunt. I lapped up her gushing sweet juice and blow on her clitoris. Her body start to squirm and shiver again and moaning gets louder.
J: Hmm.... hmm... arghh.. arghh... is nice... is good... don't stop.... oooohhh...
H: You like this feeling? get ready to reach level6 heaven.
J: YEssss... don't stop..... oooohh... hmm.. ooohh.
I use my thumb to rub her clitoris, mouth blowing at it. My 3 fingers in her cunt and pinkie in her ass. I increase the speed and she started gasping for breath. Her head turning left and right on the pillow and she grab my hair and her breast again. Her whole body flushing in pink and her pointy erected nipples starting to turn reddish. Her body start twitching and her 36C boobs jiggling left to right.
J: Don't stop..... oh my God... what did you do again... oh YEssss.... oh... hmm..... ..hmm... yes.. yes... CUMMING!!!!
Joy arched her back, rolled her eyes and slumber down, another gust of juice spray out again. I place my mouth at her cunt at suck up all her juice.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Omg so nice, just like watching jav. Please don't stop, continue writing, hehe.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Omg so nice, just like watching jav. Please don't stop, continue writing, hehe.
Thanks bro.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. I also have a chance to up a Mongolian girl. They are horny and eager to please if you do it right.
Old 21-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
Nice. I also have a chance to up a Mongolian girl. They are horny and eager to please if you do it right.
Maybe the chill weather there makes us horny. We need all the warmth we can get. 😆😉😉
Old 21-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
nugrupes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Maybe the chill weather there makes us horny. We need all the warmth we can get. 😆😉😉
Yup, keep your didi warm in her hole
Old 21-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugrupes View Post
Yup, keep your didi warm in her hole
My Didi prefer warmth from all her holes. 😄😄
Old 21-12-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why not you start a new thread and share with us more.
Old 21-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

H: Wow, your juice taste wonderful... level 6 is good?
J: You are so naughty, stop lapping up my juice (she said shyly)
H: Haha, now let's race to level 9 baby.
J: No, no... give me a break... I can't take it.
H: As you said, your cunt takes it... here we go.
My fingers are still embedded inside and start throbbing in high speed. I can feel her G spot pulsating and expanding. I lower down my head and lick rapidly at her clitoris. I apply more pressure on her G spot and my other hand kneading her boobs. I start twitching and pulling her nipples.
She start twerking her pelvis and yelling in lust.
J: YOU! You! Stop it, I can't take it anymore.... oohs.... ooohh... arghh... arghh..
H: Your cunt sure can take it.. Enjoy!!!!
I suck rapidly on her clitoris and juice from her flooded cunt.
J: Ohhh, please stop it... I can't... my cunt... ohhh... hmm.. it's cumming.... ohh.. you are making too high... don't stop.... faster.... don't stop... my cunt feels so good.. .hmmm..
She is screaming now and her 3rd orgasm is near. Her nipples hardened and protrude longer. Her hands grabbing the bedsheet, rolled her eyes as she yelled...
J: OH YOU DEVIL! Here I CUM!!! Argh... Arghh... Yes... yes...
I continue my motions as her body twist and turn. Her 3rd Big Orgasm in a row... spasms of ecstasy seems to hit her waves after waves now. She is twitching non stop and her juice spray out wave after wave. Now even the floor is wet with her juice. I release my fingers from her holes and lap up the remain juice from her thigh to her cunt.
Joy is really panting now and enjoying the moment. I kiss her rosy cheeks and give her a hug.
Old 21-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
True, Mongolian girls are very horny and passionate and friendly and nice with good body they tend to be busty too, I love Inner Mongolian ones as they can speak Chinese, outer mongol is not bad too but they speak usually Mongolian, Russian or English.
I so far come across Inner Mongolians in KL and Singapore, my fave D cup Inner Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan still working in Kuala Lumpur also gives me infinite pleasure. Used to find many outer mongol in KL spas such as deluxe spa but recently many places got raided so very few now. I have to go straight to Ulan Baatar for outer mongols now.

Feels great to have sex with your tour guide, even more chemistry when she start bringing you around the various attractions.

Bro care to share which agencies in Ulan Baatar provides such good tour guides? Interested to know more outer mongol girls, know them not just for sex, but really to interact with them and understand more of Mongolian culture as I love it.

Last edited by ChinggisKhaan; 21-12-2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old 21-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hutga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story. Please continue to share more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1