The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Re: Adventure with tour guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
True, Mongolian girls are very horny and passionate and friendly and nice with good body they tend to be busty too, I love Inner Mongolian ones as they can speak Chinese, outer mongol is not bad too but they speak usually Mongolian, Russian or English.
I so far come across Inner Mongolians in KL and Singapore, my fave D cup Inner Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan still working in Kuala Lumpur also gives me infinite pleasure. Used to find many outer mongol in KL spas such as deluxe spa but recently many places got raided so very few now. I have to go straight to Ulan Baatar for outer mongols now.

Feels great to have sex with your tour guide, even more chemistry when she start bringing you around the various attractions.

Bro care to share which agencies in Ulan Baatar provides such good tour guides? Interested to know more outer mongol girls, know them not just for sex, but really to interact with them and understand more of Mongolian culture as I love it.
If you really want to befriend more Mongolian girls, you can find them on Facebook. From there, you can widen your circle through their friends. I made lots of friends in inner and outer Mongolia through FB. They are also thrill to show me around when I said I'm going there. Some even want to pick me up at airport and let me bunk in their house. Their warm personalities and hospitality really touched me. I declined all as now is winter and I just want to recce around town and outskirts area and chillax. Maybe next summer during July I will go again and meet-up with some of them in inner Mongolia. Maybe they seldom have foreign friends to visit them and they saw on my FB my frequent travellog, they like to know more about me.
Old 21-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
ChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChinggisKhaan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
If you really want to befriend more Mongolian girls, you can find them on Facebook. From there, you can widen your circle through their friends. I made lots of friends in inner and outer Mongolia through FB. They are also thrill to show me around when I said I'm going there. Some even want to pick me up at airport and let me bunk in their house. Their warm personalities and hospitality really touched me. I declined all as now is winter and I just want to recce around town and outskirts area and chillax. Maybe next summer during July I will go again and meet-up with some of them in inner Mongolia. Maybe they seldom have foreign friends to visit them and they saw on my FB my frequent travellog, they like to know more about me.
Thank you very much bro for your advice on facebook, wow didn't know facebook can be such a powerful tool. Just upz you. I am gonna be more active in facebook from now
Old 21-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinggisKhaan View Post
Thank you very much bro for your advice on facebook, wow didn't know facebook can be such a powerful tool. Just upz you. I am gonna be more active in facebook from now

Life is not easy in Mongolia but there are lots of beautiful girls there. Some of Russian -Mongolian mixed and look so pretty. They will try to venture out if they have a chance. Maybe that's why they prefer foreigners to their local guys.
Old 21-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LindelofBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, thanks for a nice story
Old 21-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

J: You are really bad!! (she pout her lips and kiss me)
J: You nearly kill me.... that 3 Big O really is wonderful.
H: Now you been to 9th level Heaven. So stay over tonight and I will bring you try 18level of Hell tomorrow.
J: Don't you dare do it. I just want your long thick cock in me. I need that feeling.
H: Baby Joy, you said you can't but your cunt is already something. So tight and fresh and taste good. You can feed it to me for days.
J: You don't be naughty and play with words babe. ( she rested her head on my chest and slowly stroking my cock)
J: I will return the car to my brother and come back later. But I am hungry now and need some protein. ( she stroke hard on my cock)
H: I had lots of miracle juice just now and maybe can produce lots of it for you.
J: hey, I referring to warm goat milk, you are so naughty. (she slapped me on my stomach)
H: You can just milk me and I can give you the freshest warm proteins directly.
J: You are so bad, I go clean up first and have a drink (she sits up and prepare to jump off the bed)
I pull her back and held her to my chest.
H: Be careful, the floor is wet with your juice that you squirted.
J: Really?!!. I cum so much and so far?! (she blushes and hides her face in my chest)
H: Don't clean up, I just love your taste now. Leave it wet and I can drink from me directly, no need to go down the bed.
J: You are really so bad!
Old 22-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post

Life is not easy in Mongolia but there are lots of beautiful girls there. Some of Russian -Mongolian mixed and look so pretty. They will try to venture out if they have a chance. Maybe that's why they prefer foreigners to their local guys.
Yes. I heard they not earn much plus their guys only like to just fuck and don't pleasure their girls. I like how they moan and scream when I pleasure them to heaven like what you do bro.
Old 22-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 22-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Joy stroke my cock again but this time hard and furious. She stare lustfully into my eyes and start to french kiss me again. Her breasts are resting on the side of my chest and she is slowly rubbing them against me. Her soft breasts and erected nipples rubbing on my chest gives me a good stirring sensation in my groin. My cock extends longer and harder as she stroke me faster.
J: You like this? Your cock seems to be harder and warmer now. ( she mumbles as she french kiss me)
H: Yes baby, your breasts feel so soft and nice rubbing on me. Your butt also so firm and bouncy.
My hands are grabbing and kneading on her butt. I slapped her butt cheeks and she stared lustfully into my eyes. Her butt feels so firm yet bouncy, I keep kneading on them. Joy moans in pleasure and slowly licks her way down to my neck. As my neck is one of my sensitive zone, my cock twitches and become harder.
J: Hmm... your cock can actually twitches? Can you do it again? ( she blow and suck on my neck)
Ooouu.that feeling is so nice. I knead hard on her butt, arch my butt up and twitches my cock. I moans in ecstasy.
J: Hehe..so.this is your weak spot. ( she licks and sucks hard on my neck as she pumps hard on my cock)
J: Your cock is so hard and warm now. Can I fuck you?
I hold her hair and pull her face to my nipples. She daps her tongue with saliva on my nipples and slowly encircle them. This sends an electric sensation down to my cock and makes it more stiff. I grab her boobs and start fondling her erected nipples. She starts licking and sucking hard on both my nipples and pumping fast on my cock .
Old 22-12-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Joy runs her tongue across my nipples and slowly roam her way from my chest down to my abdomen. She leaves a wet trail towards my belly button and keep pumping my cock fast. I grip her hair and push her head further down. She glides her tongue towards my shaft and lick it from down to up while looking seductively at me. She massage my balls and keep on licking my shaft.
H: That feels really good baby, don't stop.. hmm.. yes.... (I groaned in ecstasy )
J: Your cock is getting stiffer, you feel good? Let me put it inside me.
H: No.. not yet... I feeling wonderful now.. don't stop... oohh... hmm...
She suck on my balls and slowly move up to engulf my cock head. Her small mouth feels so warm and fit tightly over my cock. She slowly bob her head up and down on my cock.
H: Ooo.... ooo.. baby... my cock feels so good inside your warm mouth... don't stop... hmm..
I held her head and press it further down. She started to making gagging sound and seem to choke. She gasp for air and go deep throat again. She increase her suction and speed while massaging my balls. I can feel the tension building up in my sack and her suction over my cock head is splendid.
H: Arghh... arghh... baby.. oh my God... this is good.... don't stop.. suck harder baby...
J: Hmm..... hmm... hmm.. hmm.... (as she looked at me and suck harder at my cock)
The feeling of cumming is near. I held her head in position and started to pump her mouth with my cock. She closed her lips tighter and hands reach up to tickle my nipples. As I pump faster into her mouth, the intensity is building up in my sack. My butt muscles are tightening and I am moaning louder and louder.
H: Yes baby... yes baby... suck it harder... I can feel it now.... God... YES... YES.... I am CUUMMING..... Argh... arghh!!!
Her mouth grip rightly on my cock as I pump my armies into her mouth. I release my week load of thick sperm into her. Waves and waves of ecstasy hit my brain as I ejaculate globs and globs of my armies and fill up her mouth. I held on to her head and push my cock further in. She stared at me with big open eyes and trying hard to swallow and breathe. She release some of my cum from her mouth and inhale slowly. She continues to bob her mouth up and down my cock until I fully release all my cum. She stroke my chest and show me her open mouth. She play my cum inside mouth with her tongue. She swirl it around in the mouth and swallow all in a gulp.
J: Haha, now you see it, now you don't !(winking at me cheekily)
H: Wow, you are amazing baby... your mouth is so wonderful.
I pulled her up and let her rest on my chest. I grabbed her breasts and squeeze them hard.
J: Ohhhh.. your sperm tastes so sweet and you cum so much. I can't hold it all.
H: You said you need proteins, so I giving you my full blast. You can really suck and swallow well baby.
J: I want your cock in me, why you cum in my mouth? You so bad.
H: You need more protein so that later you have energy to pump me.
J: No, I let you pump me, I want to lay back and enjoy.
I squeeze her breasts again and kiss her forehead. She went down on me again and lick up the remaining sperm on my groin.
J: Yummy babe.. taste nice and sweet. I want more. ( she start to pump my semi harden cock)
H: Let's have a break and eat something. I can do you whole night later.
She turn over and push her cunt to my mouth.
J: You can eat me, you said you can eat me whole day.
I smack her butt and lift her off. I lick and suck her nipples and knead her butt.
H: Don't be naughty, we go down eat something first and charge up our energy.
J: Hmm... hmm... let's go shower and go down.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
truangso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, want to read more!
Old 22-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Adventure with tour guide

Tour guide cum sex guide
Old 22-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Lastseconds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Tour guide cum sex guide
Good ma, 1 price 2 guides
Old 22-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

After shower, we dressed up and went down to the restaurant for food. Maybe the weather is too cold, I always feel hungry over here. Not much food varieties here, mostly is mutton. I ordered dumplings, grilled mutton and mutton fats and a bottle of red wine (Pinot Noir) . Joy was delighted at having pinot as it tastes nice and smooth. It warms her up and her face turns rosy.
H: Are you able to drink? Don't get drunk so fast.
J: I love red wine. Thank you for ordering it. This wine tastes nice. Can we order 1 more to the room later?
H: Haha, no problem. Later I will send up 2 bottles.. waiting for you.
J: Ohh.. you are so nice 😘 😘 😘
J: I got to return the car to my brother first after the meal. Then I take a cab back and stay overnight with you. 😘
H: You sure you can stay overnight?
J: No worries babe, I go back and pack some overnight clothing and be right back. I still need your cock in me. 😋😋
H: Wow.. I like your horniess...remember to pack some sexy lingerie back.
J: You are getting more naughty but I like your so frank request. You sit back and wait for surprises.
After the meal, she drove her car back and I order 2 red wines and went back to the room and wait for her return.
Old 22-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Tour guide cum sex guide
Haha.. just my lucky day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1