The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
goodisonside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with tour guide

Shiok, camping for next episode
Old 23-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Haha.. just my lucky day.
You damn lucky to have such a wonderful time, please comtinue writing.

Last edited by otamay; 23-12-2019 at 01:17 AM.
Old 23-12-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 23-12-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread. Thanks for sharing. Please continue to update.
Old 23-12-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pinkycunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know Mongolian girls are so open
Old 23-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 20
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkycunt View Post
Didn't know Mongolian girls are so open
Maybe they are more open minded to foreigners or I am just lucky.
Old 23-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
AliSpinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, do continue..
Old 23-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 0
LuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story
Old 23-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Joy came back after few hours before evening. I open the suite door after she knocked and I looked at her. She had a change of clothes with a black winter jacket, black cashmere black scarf, white long turtle neck cashmere sweater, black beanie and blue long pants with silver boots. She carried a small silver haversack and smile at me.
J: Hi dear, do you miss me?
H: Oh sure I do, I just took a nap and dreamt of you. You missed me too?
J: I have a surprise for you. Tadaaa!
She step aside into the room and I saw a tall fair lady dressed in orange jacket with white shirt and pants with black boots and black gloves near the lift lounge area. She smile and Joy beckoned her to come to the room. She looked like a professional model doing a catwalk as she stroll towards my suite. She is about 1.8m height and a nice dimples smile.
J: This is Ching, she is my school mate and she drove me here. She is interested in your travel logs and like to know more about you.
Ching remove her black leather gloves and offer her hand.
H: Hi Ching, I’m H. Nice to know another friend in Mongolia. ( I stretch out my hand and gave a tight warm handshake)
C: Great to know you, H! I hope I’m not interrupting anything here. I and Joy can show you around town if you don’t mind.
H: I definitely flattered to have 2 pretty ladies showing me around town. Please come in and join us for some wine to warm you up.
I offered to hang their jackets and pour out 3 glasses of wine. Ching looks so chio with her long straight soft hair flowing down her face and back. Her voice is so angelic and figure is devilish, judging after she removed her jacket. Her 36D cups jugging out from her tight white cashmere long sleeve turtleneck shirt with her long legs stretching out to the side. Her dimple smile is really captivating and anyone hearts will sure melt to her when she smiles.
I looked at Joy and winked at her. Joy sniggles up to me and whisper into my ears.
J: Ching is very pretty huh? I notice you keep staring at her. No worries, she will be here for just a while and we will have time later (as she stroke my thigh)
H: I don’t mind both of you stay over here with me.
J: Dream on, don’t even think of it ( she pinched my arm)
Ching was asking about my trip journals and countries’ cultures. I took out my surface pro and showed her my travel logs from South Africa, South America and Alaska. I was explaining to her about the countries different cultures and place of interest. She was fascinated at the pictures I took and her eyes gleamed and smiled while browsing through them.
Old 23-12-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

C: You are so lucky and blessed to travel around the globe and been to such fascinating places. I wish I could travel around Iike you.
H: I’m just an employee and I’m just lucky my work requires me to travel around, I just took some time off from there and explore further. Getting to widen my horizons through travelling makes me cherish my life and family more.
J: Do you have any children?
H: I already have a teenage daughter.
J: You got a teenage daughter? You look young and strong.
H: Haha, I already in my late 40s, which part of me looked young and strong? (winked to Joy)
Joy blushes, look away and sips her wine.
C: You don’t look 40s. You looked like just above 30. Wow..how do you maintain this?
H: Haha Ching, don’t make me happy. I just exercise regularly and maintain a joyful mentality. Don’t think and stress out too much. Take things as it comes.
C: Oooo… words of wisdom. Looks like I just attended a free lecture about life.
H: Nothing is free in this world Ching, you got to return me the favour.
Ching smile at me and continue to look through my pictures. Through our conversation, I found that Ching is a part time model and likes to travel. She comes from a rich family and likes to go around making foreign friends. Joy is her University mate and always hang out with each other.
C: Are you guys hungry? Let me drive you out for shopping and dinner.
She raised her hands, leaned back against the couch to stretch her back and legs. My eyes shifted to her 36D boobs pressing her shirt, looked like ready to burst out anytime. I took a deep breath and swallowed my saliva. OMG, big boobs and long legs…my cup of tea. I stood up, wore my Superdry jacket and beanie, helped them to wear their jackets and went out. Driving through the snowy weather is not easy but luckily the shopping mall is nearby. We went into this Galleria mall and walk around. There are KFC, pizza hut and sushi fast food chains in here. Ching walked me into this Gobi cashmere shop, the cashmere over here is top quality and cheap. I chose a few pieces of cashmere coats and blazers to try on. Ching and Joy mix and match a long coat, blazer and turtle neck sweater for me which looks great on me. I told them to try on some too and in the end, I bought a cashmere dress for Ching and a sweater for Joy which also includes my 3 clothes. They were very happy as I told them it’s a friendship gift from me to them for accompany me out. We went up to the top of the mall and into this Little sheep restaurant for hot pot dinner. We had a sumptuous dinner, the freezing weather made the hot mala pot so inviting and we had fun teasing each other huge appetite. The girls can really eat, they consume so much meat as I prefer more vegetables.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

2 sex guides ?
Old 23-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hatyai was my playground before CP!
Old 23-12-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

J: H! You are a vegetarian? Why you eat so much vegetables? You like a goat eating grass.
H: Ya ya, I can see both of you are huge mutton consumers. Look at how much mutton fats both of you had consumed.
C: Actually the mutton fats keeps us warm in the freezing weather. You need lots of meat to burn through this type of weather.
H: Its ok Ching, I can still bear the coldness. Joy, you called me a goat? Later when you are hungry again, I let you slaughter me and eat me.
J: Later we shall me who eats who ( she winked seductively at me)
H: Let’s have whiskey after this back at my room, the night is still young. You wanna join us, Ching?
C: I can have a few shots at your place and go back before 10.
H: A few shots……argh.. ( I also choke on my carrot as Joy nudge my stomach below the table)
Ching and Joy laughed and excused themselves to the toilet. I foot the bill and waited for them outside the restaurant. We walked to the nearby liquor shop and I bought few bottles of whiskey and proceed back to Ching’s car. She drove cautiously in the snowy weather and make our way back to hotel. I looked out and saw snow is falling heavily.

As we made our way back to from the car park to the hotel room, cold snowy wind blew against us and we are freezing down to our toes. We rushed into the hotel lobby with our jacket and coat covered in snow. The bell boy usher us near a heater to warm us up.
Bellboy: Sir and ladies, a snow storm is approaching soon and the temperature will drop to -35C. Please stay within the hotel premises and not to go out tonight.
This is life in Mongolia, the weather is extreme and unpredictable. I looked at Ching and shrugged my shoulders.
H: Ching, I think you gotta stay with us til the storm is over. We don't want anything to happen to you.
C: Ok, H. I will wait inside til it stops.
J: We got whiskey here, let go up and drink. (she held up the bag of whiskey)
Old 23-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like threesome with J and C cumming up, should thanks to the snow storm, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1