The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
[On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

So legit TCM ML went back last saturday. Sort of still not used to having free Sunday nights and Monday mornings and afternoons, so decided to venture out to look look see see this Monday. At first wanted to go to a MP, but decided against it as those few that I passed by have some MLs hanging outside, but not really my type.

So was walking when I came past a facial shop, stopped to take a double look as I caught a glimpse of the beautician inside, but cannot really see clearly. So decided to pretend that I'm interested in the posters they have on their door, hoping to catch a clearer look at her. Unfortunately still cannot see her face clearly as she's now sitting behind the counter which is rather tall. Heck it, just went in and saw all the equipment and bottles of whatever stuff.

Me: Hi
B: Hi

Awkward silence as I was expecting her to follow-up eg. asking me what I'm looking for etc, but she was just looking at me, seemingly not really interested.

Me: What's the price for a facial?
B: There's different prices for different types... (went off to describe about 3 or 4 types of facial services).
Me: How long does type A take (the cheapest one haha)
B: Oh it will normally take about 45 mins to an hour, depending on the condition of your face.

All these while, she was still sitting at the counter, but she finally stood up to look at my face and I can see her big round eyes staring at me. I smiled back while waiting for her to continue.

B: You haven't been doing facial much isn't it? There's blackheads (blah blah, going on to describe how bad my face is, in my heart I'm thinking "ok here comes the upselling")
Me: Oh ok
B: It will probably take you about an hour
Me: Ah ok (hmm no upselling??)
B: Do you want to do it now?
Me: Are you the one helping me to the facial? (still thinking that maybe the nagging on what other treatments I get will start when I'm in the room, but she looks pretty and while the beautician robe makes it hard for me to gauge her figure, she looks slim and at least not an airport)
B: Oh, my colleague can help you (and proceeds to shout out a name)

Heard some noise and her colleague came out, took a look and decided ok, I want the counter lady as her colleague don't look that good and is visibly older.

Me: You can't help me to do it?
B: Oh I got an appointment in 30 mins.
Me: Oh then it's ok, I will come back later or another day

Her colleague gave me a dirty look, although she's still trying to fake a smile. Think she probably already classify me as going for something else which is true. Luckily my years of scouting has given me a thick skin, so I just look back at her colleague and smile back before looking at the counter lady and giving her a nod. As I turned to leave the shop, the counter lady called out

B: Maybe you can take one of our cards and call us to make an appointment again?

By then her colleague had already disappeared back into the shop, so I stopped and turned back to take the card.

B: My name is B.
Me: Ok, will you be free later today?
B: Oh sorry, I will be busy the whole of today.
Me: I see, then I will call the next time before I come.
B: Ok sure.

I was about to leave again, but decided to try my luck first

Me: Can I get your number?
B: It's on the card
Me: Oh not the shop number, but your personal number
B: oh... you can call the shop to make appointment
Me: Yup I know

Awkward silence again. B seems unsure of how to respond. So I decided not to be too aggressive.

Me: Then I will call and make an appointment soon. B right?
B: Yes (she seems relieved and smile at me)
Me: Ok see you soon, and hope it will not offend you, but I think you are very pretty.

B smiled shyly back. Sensing that she doesn't have anything more to say, I asked her for a pen, which she handed over quickly. I took a picture of their card and then wrote down my number on the card and handed it back to her

Me: My number is this (pointing to the card).
B: Oh... (she looks a bit nervous but eventually took the card)
Me: Maybe you can also call or message me too if any client cancels their appointment later? My timing is flexible today.
B: Ah ok!

I left the shop and went to a nearby coffeeshop to have a coffee and a smoke. Did some aimless surfing on the net and then cleared some office emails. Then I got a whatsapp message from an unknown number

Unknown number: Hi I'm B from XYZ. Are you free later at 7pm?
Me: Hi B, sure. Did a client cancel the appointment?
B: No, but she's ok to let me colleague do her facial for her
Me: Oh, thank you for making the changes! Yup I will definitely be there
B: See you later then (with a smiley face)
Me: See you, and I will be getting you some food and bubble tea. Let me know your preference.
B: Oh you don't have to do that
Me: Fried rice, pasta or sushi? And cold milk bubble tea with pearls ok for you?
B: You really don't have to do that. I have 30 mins before your appointment so I will go eat first
Me: Got it, so I will go over at 6.30 with the food. Sushi then? Anything you don't eat?

We exchanged messages for a while before she told me her preferred food and drinks. Will share more on the appointment with her again soon (back to clearing some work for now).
Old 22-01-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

We exchanged messages for a while before she told me her preferred food and drinks. Will share more on the appointment with her again soon (back to clearing some work for now).
The accomplished pussy hunter on the trail!
Old 22-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Cheonging Edge is no bullshit
Old 22-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping spot
Old 22-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

can smell a potential creampie from mile away
Old 22-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Medicatedoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U r my hero bro
Old 22-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
lightfeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
The accomplished pussy hunter on the trail!
A very experienced hunter
Old 22-01-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ripeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 23-01-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So fast found another new target, support here,cheers!
Old 23-01-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mingnian168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here to learn more from TS
Old 23-01-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Great start. Nice move on handing your number and excuse. Makes it sound legit for business and not hitting on her making her lower her guard. And now you've her number.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 23-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Inductor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Hoping here too
Old 23-01-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 23-01-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 0
lick4me is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlick4me is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here with bak kwa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1