The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Back with an update.

It seems that I have encountered a skilful player of the game. Visited her last Tuesday night as agreed at 7.30pm. Reached earlier and realised she's already at the front desk doing some stuff.

Decided not to WA her and just smoke and observe from a distance why she asked me to come at 7.30pm instead and if she will WA me, but nope. Finally as the time is near 7.25pm, she disappeared into the back of the shop. Decided to go over then and entered

Me: Anyone here?
A short while later, B walked out
B: Hi
Me: Had your dinner?
B: Yup had an early dinner, how about you?
Me: Same.

She didn't ask me for the type of treatment I want and led me straight to the room. On the way, I can see that there's another customer, probably attended to by the same colleague which I don't really care about. Once in the room, I took off my shirt and B didn't stopped me and just gave me a sly smile that looks sweet too. She closed the door and went out to pull the whole trolley of stuff in while I made myself comfortable lying on the bed. When she's back, she immediately got to work.

Me: Wait, what treatment am I getting?
B: The same as last week
Me: Ok

We made small talk about CNY visit, the virus etc etc. It was not long before I heard the other room door opening and we didn't really care too as we continued chatting. A while later, her colleague again shouted out that she's leaving. Heard the front door opened and close.

Me: So are you busy today?
B: Still ok
Me: Did you deliberately asked me to come later?

B gave a shocked look before recovering quickly and smiled and nodded
B: So that we can be alone and chat
Me: Just chat?
B: Yes, I don't like to go too fast

Wow, I was thinking she's so open and direct?
Me: What do you mean?

While I'm saying this, my hands are already stretching over my head and grabbing her waist.She didn't avoid it and just smiled at me

B: So did you think of me during the CNY?
Me: Not really, can't remember you clearly too.
B: Huh?
Me: With this robe on, it's covering the places I want to remember

She laughed and gave me a smack on my bare shoulders. I decided not to wait anymore and sat up and turned to face her, and my hands started to disrobe her. She held on to the robes

B: Just this for today ok?
Me: Let's see how it goes
B: No, just this for today

I nodded and she allowed me to take off her robe. Realised she's just wearing a matching pair of black bra and panties underneath! I immediately got a hard on and wanted to grope her breasts (they looked like small C/big B) but she evaded

Me: Just a quick touch
B: No, I changed into this just for you, but this is all you are getting today
Me: Is that why you went to the back of the shop before I came in?
B: Hehe, yes. So you saw me?
Me: Yup

During this chatting, I can't keep my eyes off her body and I'm sure she realised it, but she's enjoying the attention. Her body isn't perfect but I'm sure I will enjoy groping and licking it all over

B: Lie down
Me: No, this is a perfect view
B: I will wash your face just wearing this ok?
Me: Let me see a while more

The back-and-forth went for a while
Me: Ok I will like down but 1 condition
B: Which is?
Me: I want to see the color of your nipple

B smacked me again and suddenly just pulled down the right side of her bra to reveal a light brownish nipple. Then she pulled it back

B: Now lie down
Me: Ok

I was still in a state of shock honestly, I didn't expect things to turn out this way so fast. She continued to wash my face just in her bra and panties while we talked, with me trying to lie in different postures to feel her bare skin but she skilfully evaded all of them

Me: I'm really curious.
B: About?
Me: I will be direct, why will you do this for me?
B: (hesitated for a while before answering) I'm not sure too. It's obvious that you are looking for something more when you came in last week. We have a lot of such male customers too. But you just gave me a different vibe.
Me: Is it?
B: I don't know how to explain it. You respected me and behaved like a gentleman and didn't force me to do anything. I know you are interested if I'm single or attached, but you never tried to force me to answer.
Me: Hmmm I thought that's common courtesy
B: Anyway I'm married in Msia with no kids
Me: Oh ok, why did you decide to tell me now?
B: My husband is working in XXX (somewhere in Msia, not stating the location here) and I came here to be a beautician, but it's a lot harder than I thought.

She went on to talk about the bullying and harassment she went through, including rowdy male customers who tried to take advantage of her etc. All this talking made me lose my lust by a bit though and I started to listen more seriously

Me: Mind if I ask something?
B: You want to ask if I just wear this and wash face for others?
Me: Hmm you read my mind
B: Once, I just came here and I was afraid to lose my job in case he complains. But that was an old man and he gave me money after that
Me: Oh
B: No, I didn't do any other thing for him, he just requested me to just wear like this and wash his face and he will give me $500. He didn't even touch me.
Me: It must be hard on you

B smiled: It was in the beginning, but I think all guys are like that. I don't lose a chunk of meat anyway if people see me. But touching is where I draw the line

I don't know how to continue and just said

Me: No masks
B laughs: Ok

She soon completed the washing of the face and as I sat up, she was still sitting there looking at me. I walked over and took her robe

Me: Let me help you wear it back
B: Seen enough?
Me: No, and I want to touch it too. But only if you allow me too

As she stood up and I prepared to help her wear back her robe, she suddenly hugged me (still in her bra and panties) and I got an erection again. She obviously felt it and one of her hands (don't ask me which one, I can't remember haha) started gently stroking my crotch area).

Me: Can I hug you back
B giggles: Yes, but you can't touch under my bra or panties

I gently hugged her back and starting stroking her bare skin on her back. Tried to control, but gave up and started groping her cute butt too. She started to gently nibble on my neck and we explored each other for a while before stopping

B: I'm cold
Me: Let me give you warmth
B smack me again: Give me the robe

I turned her around and put on her robe for her. She surprised me by suddenly grabbing hold of my right hand and putting it over her bra

B: Squeeze it

I started to squeeze gently

B: Harder

I squeezed it like I meant it and she gave out a moan. My other hand went up and I was squeezing both her breasts over her bra for a while before she grabbed my hands and pulled them away

B: That's enough for today. Any more and I can't control
Me: Then don't control

She didn't reply me and started wearing back the robe. Then the conversation turned a bit heavy

B: Do you think I'm very cheap?
Me: Huh?
B: It's only our 2nd meeting and I'm allowing you to do that
Me: Then I'm even worse right? The very first time I saw you I wanted to see and touch what's underneath the robe

She laughed before carrying on
B: I'm lonely here, and I also wanted to be intimate with a man. But I don't want to do it for money, I don't think I can face myself in future if I do that.

I held her hands and she looked at me.

B: Can you wait until I'm ready?
Me: I just have a question. Why me?
B: You gave me a very gentleman feeling and I don't think you will hurt me.
Me: That's a very dangerous basis to start with
B: I know, but I'm right so far. If it's some other guys just now, they would have groped me all over or tried to take off my underwear. You didn't
Me: Because I'm scared of the law and you crying rape and I'm dead
B: Haha, that's true, but at least you still think, not like some others who just want to live in the moment
Me: That's a good thing I guess
B: So can you wait until I'm ready?
Me: Yes I think I can (in my mind I wanted to fuck her right there and then actually)
B: I know of handjobs, I have customers asking if we offer that. Take off your pants

She started to take off her robe again and I hesitated for a while before taking off my pants. She then helped me to take off my underwear and used some liquid from a container as the lubricant before stroking my lil bro

B: My husband likes it if I do this

She started to twirl around the dickhead and it feels heavenly. I guess I like the same action her husband likes too. I started moaning but controlled myself and didn't touch her. I guessed she sensed it as she smiled

B: Ok, you can touch me if you want, but not below

I looked at her with the pleading eyes and looked at her bra, and she smiled again

B: Ok you can take them off

I don't need another invitation and took them off quickly with just 1 hand (years of experience, but for front hooks, I suck at them). She commented that I must have taken off a lot of bras before, but I was too busy to play with her tits to reply.

Me: I'm about to come

She slowed down a bit and suddenly offered her breasts in front of my face. I started sucking her nipples and shot out quite a huge load, but she's not letting me off and continued stroking as though she wanted to milk out every drop. I had to plead with her to stop as I had some involuntary jerking.

She finally stopped and then started cleaning up. It was a bit of awkward silence after that as we got dressed and went out to the front desk

B: That will be $YYY

I paid her and tried to ask her to keep the change but she will have none of it. She said goodbye and she has to clean up the shop before leaving, and declined my offer to send her home.

As I walked back towards my car, I saw a WA from her
B: Drive safe
Me: Yup, you too, take care on the way home.

Over the next few days, we had several rounds of WA exchanges, with some quite steamy, but she insisted that she's going to just keep last Tuesday activities as the limit until she's ready to progress. I have booked another appointment with her this Friday at 7.30pm again and is already dropping hints if I should buy some condoms over.

Let's see how it goes
Old 04-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

TS u are a master! All the best and cant wait for your updates this friday! (Or mayb earlier)
Old 04-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hands down.. have more action during the weekend
Old 04-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
27rocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next part..
Old 05-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good progress so far, I think the forbidden fruit will be ripe soon, jia you TS.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

FUCKING STEAMMMMMMMYYYYY

absolutely loved it the way you describe the actions
so real
I felt like I was the male character in there!
Excellent job Bro
Why you so like dat?
Old 05-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

power update fron TS! you have a really good eye for spotting potential targets... not to mention deep pockets and lots of time (guessing you're neither married nor attached)... jiayou!
Old 05-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE]
I have booked another appointment with her this Friday at 7.30pm again and is already dropping hints if I should buy some condoms over.
[QUOTE]

Yes you should
Old 05-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
C@NC@N deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Looking forward to more.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks TS! waiting for updates

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 05-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

uh oh siol
Old 05-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

How I wish I have a time machine to forward time to Friday night for updates by TS... power TS!
Old 05-02-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 15
Advalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
FUCKING STEAMMMMMMMYYYYY

absolutely loved it the way you describe the actions
so real
I felt like I was the male character in there!
Excellent job Bro
Yeah agreed bro. Felt like I am the one in the room with B.

Upz TS for such a great story and cliff hanger. Many thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1