The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

Sorry all, been very busy with work due to the situation now, a lot of changes etc needed to be handled so haven't been updating here, but quickly pop in to provide a quick update.

Let's just say I had progressed in my "getting to know each other better" sessions with her. Her business had been hit by this climate too (less clients), so she had also spent more time messaging me though I'm always the busier one and hence lesser and slower replies. But she will tease me with naughty shots of herself.

We are very clear that both of us are just out to relax and have some fun times together, and I also hinted that I had several such relationships in the past too. She took it quite well and said this is her first time in such a "messy" relationship (described in her own words), but she just wanted me to make sure that I don't pass any disease to her

Will update again when I have more time
Old 18-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the quick update, high chance of conquering if you play your cards correctly. Jia you!
Old 18-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Thanks for the quick update, high chance of conquering if you play your cards correctly. Jia you!
She is ready and waiting ..all for TS's taking

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story! 👍🏻
Old 19-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
She is ready and waiting ..all for TS's taking
Then it will be wonderful, camping here for TS to strike and update here, hehe.
Old 22-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice story
Old 23-02-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Sorry for the long absence, this B is too much to handle, being sticky suddenly and also started to hint for $$. All started with her saying that her husband lost the job etc etc. Luckily I'm using another SIM, but quite irritated by her message to ask me to go find her, take her out etc.

Anyway bros here sure will ask a few things so let me just get the answers out:

Yes, I had slept with her multiple times, twice in her shop, the rest of the times are all in public places. She wasn't as wild in bed as I imagined, but her pussy is tight and her moaning is to my liking And the current situation made finding quiet places a lot easier, so made her moan out loud in several places during our adventures.

Didn't CIP though even though we didn't use protection. Lucky too, otherwise I cannot imagine if I made her pregnant, she will definitely be more sticky than now. Been trying to avoid her with very slow or even non-replies the past 2 weeks, she's getting the hint but is still trying to ask me to go find her. Even went to the extend of sending videos of her playing with herself. Claimed that I'm the only man whom she ever had such a relationship with and she don't know why, but she just want to satisfy me. I was half-believing till she started the talk about how times are bad and she gotto send money home etc (thought only PRCs do that). The videos made me horny though, so on the look out for good places to release beside her.

Sorry for being missing and coming back with such a short update, but work has been really busy with all the BCP shit etc. Bonk safe all bros!
Old 09-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good update bro. Did she hint to you an amount?

Of course you have every right to be suspicious as she may be seeing few other guys too.

Nevertheless, if you wish to stop this relation, we look forward to your next adventure of On-Going Story (3rd series)......soon.....
Old 09-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Good update bro. Did she hint to you an amount?

Of course you have every right to be suspicious as she may be seeing few other guys too.

Nevertheless, if you wish to stop this relation, we look forward to your next adventure of On-Going Story (3rd series)......soon.....
Yup, she hinted that she needed to send about a certain amount back every month and with the poor business now, she don't even have enough for herself. So I take it that she's asking for that sum (and maybe even monthly), which to be frank, is still within my means, but times are bad so I better keep them for myself.

And wow, just a short while from my update, already got a few bros volunteering to "take over" her. Sorry but will not be sharing as she's not a WL. Hope the bros understand.
Old 09-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like your short and sweet reply. Best is can attached a picture of her but of course censored her face 😁
Old 09-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with having a WL or ML as so called gf or FB is that, if she still has some senses, will know the man won't marry her, even if he's single. Once such Senses set in, the next thing will be asking for material stuff or money, then it's for the man to consider if the amount is worth it. However, I won't suggest to give some to her, in case one day she ever threatens, the money and gifts in the past may consider an exchange in kind, on mutually consent basis. Hence, less problematic. C'mon, in life, there's no free lunch.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 10-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE]
Yes, I had slept with her multiple times, twice in her shop, the rest of the times are all in public places. She wasn't as wild in bed as I imagined, but her pussy is tight and her moaning is to my liking And the current situation made finding quiet places a lot easier, so made her moan out loud in several places during our adventures.
[QUOTE]

Can give some details of the session in her shop
Old 10-03-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The problem with having a WL or ML as so called gf or FB is that, if she still has some senses, will know the man won't marry her, even if he's single. Once such Senses set in, the next thing will be asking for material stuff or money, then it's for the man to consider if the amount is worth it. However, I won't suggest to give some to her, in case one day she ever threatens, the money and gifts in the past may consider an exchange in kind, on mutually consent basis. Hence, less problematic. C'mon, in life, there's no free lunch.
Not that I'm out for totally free lunch, but the feeling is different when I want to pamper a lady vs she thinks that I'm obliged to do that.

Have been playing around for a while now, met a lot of different ladies like the one in my previous thread, who don't want material stuff and knows that we are just enjoying each other.

This B isn't that bad, I have met another lady who was actually in sales (a PRC), we had some fun times together too and progressed to shooting in her raw at least twice a week (but always making sure she's on the pill). Went on for several months before she ran into some financial issues (usual story of family at home need help etc), then started demanding that I give her money for all the times I shoot inside, dig her in the car, all the sperm she swallowed etc after I refused to give her a loan (she wanted a large sum which I'm not stupid enough to give). Went all drama mama for a while, but she don't know exactly where I work (central area is pretty big), the industries I'm in etc. I think she tried to find my work place by using my car license plate so that she can threaten to make a fuss at my office, luckily nothing came out of it. I also always make sure they don't know where I stay and don't take pictures too, so nothing she can really dig out on me. Still was quite a hell of a few weeks.

In the end, after all her fuss, she literally begged me to loan her around 10% of the original amount. Did some quick checks myself with the help of 2 other friends, her family is indeed in some trouble, but nothing major like how she made it up to be at the beginning. Decided that the amount was ok, take it as I paid a SB for companionship for 6 months. When met up to pass her the cash, she was still angry and scolding me, so pulled her to a more deserted place to talk. End up fucking her real hard there after her initial anger died down a bit and I attacked her weak points to make her horny The FB relationship went on for some more months after that as she started to rationalise that there was no promise on my side on anything in the beginning. Luckily I still met a more sensible woman, may help that she's not a WL but in sales job and reputation is important too. Needless to say, I didn't get my "loan" back from her, but it was to be expected anyway. She's still in SG now in sales line, but we don't contact anymore except for the odd happy new year msg. Seems like she got a bf who don't know about her past with me and she's more than happy to bury the past together with the $$ she "borrowed" from me.

There's another lady too, PRC again but a ML, had fun and memorable times with her for more than a year and she returned after her shop closed down. I had helped her with remitting money back home multiple times, so had all her account details. A few hours before I sent her to the airport, I went to remit a low 6-digit amount to her account (the process was very troublesome though). Passed her an envelope with the remittance slip and also a short note inside and asked her to open when she arrived home. Still remembered she was crying when she called me in the departure area, as she had opened it and realised what I did.

Throughout our times together, I did spend on her, but it's more on food and maybe the odd gift. She was always appreciative when she gets gifts and didn't hint or demand any gifts at all, even though she knew I was never going to be together with her for long. I was just hoping that she can start a small business in her hometown or something and don't have to come back to this line. We still kept in touch, she's working there and had used the money to buy a small unit in a shopping mall and collecting rent while she work. Glad to say that she seemed to be doing well and may even be getting married soon. We do flirt over message a lot too where she will randomly take pictures of herself etc, and I have to warn her not to let her partner know, and she even joked that if I ever wanted to go to her hometown to settle down someday, she will divorce and marry me, so I have to play safe now and don't pass any disease to her, or better yet, just DIY and she can arouse me in whatever way I want over video call. I view her more as an "ex-gf" rather than a FB type and these are the ladies that I don't mind splurging on rather than those demanding ladies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1