The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Budget 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
BTech

Here is answer to your first question.

Countries with no income taxes are:
United Arab Emirates.
Oman.
Bahrain.
Qatar.
Saudi Arabia.
Kuwait.
Bermuda.
Cayman Islands.
Brunei

I think you re more like a frog in the well. And MRT tunnel vision.

Ahhhhh...OECDs.....as expected.

Are you moving there so that you do not have to pay taxes ans along rhe way claim ownership to some upsteams wells?
Old 20-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard they say in Brunei the King will give you car and house leh
Old 20-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bitlivestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldshower View Post
Heard they say in Brunei the King will give you car and house leh
How to apply Brunei citizenship?
Old 20-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitlivestyle View Post
How to apply Brunei citizenship?
One of the spouse must be a Bruneian. U need to reside in Brunei for 10 or 15 years before u are eligible for citizenship. Unlike Sillypore. Issueing PR or citizenship like toilet rolls.

Thank you
Old 20-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
One of the spouse must be a Bruneian. U need to reside in Brunei for 10 or 15 years before u are eligible for citizenship. Unlike Sillypore. Issueing PR or citizenship like toilet rolls.
brunei is oil rich...

sg is citizenship/PR rich?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 20-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
brunei is oil rich...

SG is PRC rich!:So I save on airfares and accommodations to go China and bonk! Plus lots of pantyhose to see and tiak!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
Snoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder how much I can get?

Must be little judging from the previous years.
Old 20-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
brunei is oil rich...

I saw and met some naturalised citizen from prc. Live in 3room flats. Some worked as delivery. No worry. So long they pay income tax likelihood they will get pr/citizenship

Thank you
Old 20-02-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
7ha7ha7ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I saw and met some naturalised citizen from prc. Live in 3room flats. Some worked as delivery. No worry. So long they pay income tax likelihood they will get pr/citizenship
When CPF accumulate enough, they take out all their CPF and return to their homeland, regardless of their age. Whereas we have to wait until cows come home, or Lee empire collapse.
Old 21-02-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ha7ha7ha View Post
When CPF accumulate enough, they take out all their CPF and return to their homeland, regardless of their age. Whereas we have to wait until cows come home, or Lee empire collapse.
This CPF issue u can ki$$ good bye. Do u believe the govt if they said they did not utilise our CPF?

Btw I dare any opp parties to put in their manifasto they will release CPF funds to members at age 60 or 62 or even 65 if they come into power as the next elected govt.

Thank you
Old 22-02-2020, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This CPF issue u can ki$$ good bye. Do u believe the govt if they said they did not utilise our CPF?

Btw I dare any opp parties to put in their manifasto they will release CPF funds to members at age 60 or 62 or even 65 if they come into power as the next elected govt.
If 1 day half of the singaporean Wan to give up their citizenship and move to other country to stay.... does anyone think the cpf have enough money to give out to everyone?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 22-02-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
If 1 day half of the singaporean Wan to give up their citizenship and move to other country to stay.... does anyone think the cpf have enough money to give out to everyone?
Those naturalised citizens still have hope. They can still balik kamp. They may still have siblings or contacts from their previous country of origin. But true blue sillyporeans? Where can they go knowing how kiasi and kiasu, dare not take challenges, always spoon fed. Got free makan u will see long Q. Got PG and MG happy like fcuk. Like as though free medical till dead drop. KNN. Thats why the govt know sillyporean weakness. Dont believe ask those daft 70% sillyporean.

Thank you
Old 22-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

他妈吸的钱从哪里来? 鸡爱吸的钱从哪里来? 一直吸一直吸

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
i think the cpf system may be unsustainable at this rate. the next (or next next) generation who grow up in bto hdbs suck thumb when the govt cut the oa/sa rates

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 22-02-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
R we looking at working up till 70? First world country take care of seniors. With hold cpf is wrong.
Only 30% think its wrong. So why would the Sillyporean govt listen to the latter.

Quote:
i think the cpf system may be unsustainable at this rate. the next (or next next) generation who grow up in bto hdbs suck thumb when the govt cut the oa/sa rates
I wont be surprised one day the govt wont allow us to utilise our cpf to buy our pigeon hole. CPF strictly for our retirement.

Thank you
Old 22-02-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentreader88 View Post
But the govt is silently banning sbf wor . How?
If really banned one day, guess there will have more problem. How they want those 'hungry men' to release? More social problem, by that time a fat ugly woman will appear to be a super model in the eyes of the "hunger" n those old men cpf monies will start getting scam by new found young meat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1