The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
For ladies who wish to learn blowjob or do a better blowjob

To the wonderful ladies who is reading quietly. I want to start this blowjob education who wish to learn or improve your blowjob skill. Over the years i've encountered some ladies who doesn't like to do blowjob for various reasons. I still manage to coax the ladies, share with er how to do it properly and she eventually ended up enjoying sucking my cock with some sweet encouragement. Some steps here to share with your how to stimulate;ate a man's cock to it's maximum size for your pleasure.

Step 1

You can always start off with kneeling down, have a pillow on your knee or on bed. Hold his cock in your hand and tease the man's nipple for the extra stimulation.

Step 2

Kiss our cock head with much love. Add in some moaning sound so we know you are turn on.

Step 3

Use the tongue to lick his cock head after kissing to have a pre-tasting session. Is the guy responsibility to make sure his cock is clean and delicious for the lady to enjoy.

Last edited by unsung80; 04-02-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For ladies who wish to learn blowjob or do a better blowjob

Praise how nice his cock is today and be ready to advance the next step.

Step 4

Open your mouth, and slide it in halfway to let him feel the embrace. This can go a few times first, do it slow and enjoy stimulating him.

Step 5

If you are more skilful and want to add in variation, use your tongue and move underneath our shaft and wriggle it left and right. We know you are working hard to please us.

Last edited by unsung80; 04-02-2019 at 02:46 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 6
Crystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More please
Old 03-02-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Step 6

You can also use 2 hands to gently support/lift up his cock if he is not fully erected yet. Go slow and easy.

Step 7

Look at how she also uses her tongue and swirl around the cock head

Step 8

Or use your tongue to go underneath the shaft and have multi quick flicks, visually stimulating and our cock also can feel the shininess
Old 03-02-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Step 9 (similar to the last 1)

She lower herself, look at how she use the surface of the tongue to lick underneath the shaft.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Step 10

Look at your man to check is he enjoy your blowjob. Having eye contact also can increase hornyness of the man you are giving head. Am sure you want him to be solid hard when he going to pound you later.

Step 11

Man love it, i love it, when woman goes deep taking all in. This may be a bit difficult for man with thicker and longer penis size and the poor lady have a small mouth will have difficulty. But practise makes perfect and eventually you may get used to suck his cock deeply and with pleasure.

Step 12

When going deep, don't forget to use your tongue to stimulate the base too, but that's additional skill to work on if you are new.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Ladies, i know you can't suck a cock too long especially if you are new to it. Time for your mouth to take a break, be curious to check out his testicles or in short, balls. Don't be shy.

The testicles sometimes is left out during stimulation. Luckily most of the woman i encounter hardly give it a miss. You need to be aware that the balls is perhaps the most vulnerable part on our body. Hence it need more tender loving care to stimulate. Too much of strength can hurt your man's balls and may turn him off or flaccid.

We man enjoy having our ball touch and squeeze (with the right amount of strength of course)

Step 1

To lick balls in kneeling position, use the surface of your tongue and make maximum contact with the balls. Some lady would actually lift the dick up if is semi-hard or if it hard can directly go underneath it, you can also rest your hands on his hips or caress his legs. The picture show here the guy lift up the dick himself for the girl to lick/suck easily, is a gentleman way too if you agree.

Step 2

The balls is sagging due to gravity. So you can use your tongue to lick(lift) it up.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Now you ladies seen the theory so feel free PM me for practical Lesson.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Ok pls contact unsung80 for practical lesson.
I will include you if more dicks are needed.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Step 3

Mild to strong suction depends on your man's liking. That's why communication is always important.

Step 4

Remember to suck each side of the balls too. Ask him is the strength is ok

Step 5

If the lady dislike suction or get tired of it, she can always use her tongue to serve the balls.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Step 6

Kiss his cutie balls, this can be use in beginning of step 2. Give him your love loving care for his testicles.

Step 7

Look at him and do some dirty talking. No need be shy about it. I would have bend down to kiss her deeply for her effort.

Hope our quiet reader ladies here like it! Feel free to contact me for your private practical lessons. Once passed, a blowjob license will be issue to you.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Another position or more advance skill for balls sucking to please your man. Lay him on a bed or sofa like this. Enjoy his glory too, be hungry to serve him.

Step 1

You can begin by spreading his legs apart, you can be in control if you want. No need to take a passive approach, the world is talking about equal gender.

Step 2

Grab hold of his erection and masturbate him, let your tongue do the licking bottom up, area below the balls is very stimulating and your man will moan if he likes it.

Step 3

Hold on to his cock, you can even squeeze it with moderate strength. Lick his balls with the tip of your tongue, using the tip of tongue got different feel for the man and especially in that vulnerable position where the lady is in control of the position.

Step 4

Perineum it call, located between the anus and the testicles is a very pleasurable spot for man. Is easier to lick but the girl have to go quite downward. The man can use strong soap to wash off the unnecessary smell. For me i will moan if the lady do that, is really a cloud 9 feeling. The man also can encourage your lady she is doing so well, this will motivated her to please you and know where you like it. Again, is communication between the 2.

Step 5

Feel free to be creative on bed, no need to keep on go through the same process. Eventually will get bored for sure. In this vulnerable position for him. You can masturbate for him, some will gently slap it and will be a little painful unless you man likes it. Sing some praises or look at him slutty while you jerk him.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I will include you if more dicks are needed.
Lolz..Dropping by to support TS ! ...please count me in oso ! ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Am still not done sharing and educating the ladies yet. Feel free to PM me if you have suggestion for improvement.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

nicely done. should be a standard instructional pictorial and even video for all ladies........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1