The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

double post...
Old 12-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyB View Post
I just noticed my post about going to PIMP has been deleted. what is happening ?
haha...caught you there...wonder how many clones you have...this account last post back in 2007...

motodiary = CowboyB

so all your forums are fake...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...caught you there...wonder how many clones you have...
huh.. this is actually a nick I used to communicate with another member. bro, I am not a clone of whatever sleeper agent war that is going on here and yes, I do post regularly as motodiary. you can easily check my post history and I have been very consistent in the pattern that I post. anyway, I don;t think explaining further service serve any purpose as it seem that the whole thread is now becoming very edgy with the mere mention of some outlets that were promoted by that one sleeper agent.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

please don't brand what i posted as fake. the CowboyB account was created when I was working in Cambodia way back then and haven't use it for years. I have been consistent in the information I posted on Phnom Penh and Vietnam way back time but I lurk around more often than post. I used motodiary when I started posting actively in Thailand thread. anyway, it doesn't matter how I am perceived as I read Sammyboy regularly for the latest information and have no other ambition.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh.. this is actually a nick I used to communicate with another member. bro, I am not a clone of whatever sleeper agent war that is going on here and yes, I do post regularly as motodiary. you can easily check my post history and I have been very consistent in the pattern that I post. anyway, I don;t think explaining further service serve any purpose as it seem that the whole thread is now becoming very edgy with the mere mention of some outlets that were promoted by that one sleeper agent.
Quote:
please don't brand what i posted as fake. the CowboyB account was created when I was working in Cambodia way back then and haven't use it for years. I have been consistent in the information I posted on Phnom Penh and Vietnam way back time but I lurk around more often than post. I used motodiary when I started posting actively in Thailand thread. anyway, it doesn't matter how I am perceived as I read Sammyboy regularly for the latest information and have no other ambition.
you can say whatever you want...

mod del the post because contains an illegal URL link...

how come we dun see long time seniors here like na****, yi******, etc post to jio for sharing of bills...who in this world so free to do such thing if no vested interests...

v***, sap*******, and those clones are the one who lure their victims...to exploit their bills at G-Club...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 12-04-2015 at 11:47 AM.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you can say whatever you want...

mod del the post because contains an illegal URL link...

how come we dun see long time seniors here like na****, yi******, etc post to jio for sharing of bills...who in this world so free to do such thing if no vested interests...

v***, sap*******, and those clones are the one who lure their victims...to exploit their bills at G-Club...
because I travel alone most of the time and if you bother to check on motodiary post history, you will notice when I first started becoming interested in going to Gclub, I also asked for any group going to any Gclub to allow me to join them.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh..... So many tricks and traps by these crook stealth agent.
I Didn't even have an inkling.
How can Samsters actually tell when led down the garden path by these crooks and their cohorts/clones towards their slaughter house?

Sigh...
SEAJ
Old 12-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
because .....when I first started becoming interested in going to Gclub, I also asked for any group going to any Gclub to allow me to join them.
Simple!
All you need to do is to volunteer to book the table/room.
And simpler still, just tell the manager/mommy with whom you have a kickback arrangement with, that you and your group will be there that night.

Curios to know - how much kickbacks u getting?
I've heard that anything less than 20%, they've screwed you!!
SEAJ
Old 12-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any seniors can explain how to use taxi in bkk...there is a club that my friend say when take taxi there is free as is waived off by the club. any idea if such thing is true ?
Old 12-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
any seniors can explain how to use taxi in bkk
everywhere in the world not only bkk...you just need to wave or flag down a taxi...no special methods...5555...

Old 12-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes sir, how much should i pay lets say from terminal 21 to funkey ? 100 THB with meter is the norm right? my friend say taxi don't like to use meter so sometimes i might paying abit more then meter-ed rates.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

What do you REAALLY want vsat??!!

Quote:
any seniors can explain how to use taxi in bkk...there is a club that my friend say when take taxi there is free as is waived off by the club.
Quote:
yes sir, how much should i pay lets say from terminal 21 to funkey ?
Please guide me on your train of thought.
I and I think others here want to help you out, but I personally do not understand what you REALLY want!!
You stated as below that you have been “…mongering all my life..” and this being so, you feign not knowing that Taxi drivers just about everywhere in the world would happily forego their fare when they get kick-backs “delivering” customers to establishments?
Quote:
What does SK means … I am keen to go in my next bkk trip end of april. I don't speak thai but have been mongering all my life. ….
And curious that you delayed your trip from April to May as below; what, not enough guys join you yet?
Quote:
I will set up a group outing, we can go as a group and I think we can eradicate this so called stealth agent" thingy. Those keen please PM me, date 1st week of May (SK Group Outing) .
And WOW, for someone who just signed up for SBF last month, you suuuure know a lot about this “Stealth agent thingy!” Especially given that you seem to take pains to convince us that you are just a clueless newbie with your taxi and other simplistic questions; even
Quote:
....when entering club at entrance. Do I need to tip the security guards ….My friend told me he tipped and they let him pass the club without checking his id and body. …
But then at the same time mention places like
Safehouse, funkey, thonglo, even the ..” famous wanton mee in Bangkok pratunam…”

See the source of my puzzlement? Care to explain?

Thanks beforehand!
SEAJ
Old 12-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wan go happening tonight in bkk?
Old 12-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you REAALLY want vsat??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
See the source of my puzzlement? Care to explain?
Thanks beforehand!
SEAJ
you are good bro! made me understand whats real stealth agent all about!
Old 12-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my friend say taxi don't like to use meter so sometimes i might paying abit more then meter-ed rates.
well your friend already knows everything. just listen to him and dun make us a fool.
PS: usually i nvr care about the stealth agent thinggy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1