The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Anyone went vovo before? How’s their girls over there? They have those themed rooms as well
Old Today, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

7H - Ann

All the the pretty one like Bee etc were taken when I was there and I so decided to try someone new. There was like 3 other ppl in the waiting room and I waited around 5 min.

Looks was just average, she was somewhat chubby too but her boobs was not big so that is a minus for me. The BJ was... not good. She does have a couple of variations that felt good but thats all. She uses her hand a whole lot that I have to tell her to stop using hand, can also see her energy level dropping real fast too like 10 min top. I had to force myself to climax cause I know it was not happening if I just leave it to her. She gave me a scratch accidentally too while handling my dragon balls.

Could not force myself to give her a 100baht tip and when I left there was a ton of PRC customers waiting downstairs. The VIP room did not impress me either. It was just a dimly lit room with a tiny shower and bed. In fact I am so not satisfied that...

MC - Yuki

Yup, I was so unsatisfied that I hit the second bj bar straight away. It is just around 10 min walk for anyone new. There wasn't anyone else in the waiting lobby and only one 1 girl was taken. I am not gonna lie though the selection is not as good here, there is lesser choice and the looks was not as good to me as well. I choose Yuki because... I don't want another chubby girl to remind me for what happened

Yuki was not exactly pretty either, she is average in looks and for her body... she might be borderline aneroxic. She is so thin that she seems fragile. But if I have to choose I would say Yuki wins over Ann anyday. I took the normal room for MC so theres is only a small wash basin in the corner. The whole decor of the room and furniture wins hands down though. As for the all impt BJ? NICE. Its definitely one of the best ones I had, shes goes all way deep and holds it. She was also much more patient and I am sure I got the full 20 min here. She serviced me so well halfway through I even consider topping up for FS. She was abit weak on the CIM portion but thats really about the only complaint I have. I gave her a tip along with Ann's tip and left feeling satisfied.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1