The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
ompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterompanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PLEASE LET ME IN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robineer View Post
After read a lot of good reviews I got interested in Gain. Some of my Korean friends are also familiar with Gain and gave me a lot of good feedbacks, so I tried Gain but got refused….OMG. They told me they accept only Asian guys….WTF!!! I don’t know why they are so anti-westerner. It’s ridiculous.
My Korean friends told me that they refuse white or black men because Gain doesn’t want its Korean customers to get shocked when they witness white or black big dicks in the club. It’s just prejudice. My dick is kind a average. It’s not that big. Don’t worry about my dick. I found a movie clip showing their club scene on Gain webpage. It looks super hot and I badly wanna go there. I love Korea. I love Korean girls. and I love to spend money on this land. PLEASE LET ME IN!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that. Why dont you try smaller anma like city, goldfish, or pearl? Other option is to request service at room only and not going to the club scene or coming at quiet hour between 9-12 am or 3-6pm and weekends.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

anyone in Seoul to have some fun together.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zanac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Firs visit first experience at Ga-In

Ga-In is on the really convenient location near Metro Gangnam station exit 3, about 3-5 min by walk. Staffs are friendly and kind but nobody speaks good English or Chinese. I saw a female staff speak Japanese. Showr room is a bot awkward since I expected private and individual shower booth but it was a public shower room. Since its website has girls’ profile and names are written in English. I chose the girl whose name is Peark. Her portrai hit my mind. Of course there was somewhat photoshop retouch but Pearl was beautiful and good girl. All girls and guys were having sex on the alleyway of the foor. They called it mirror sex show. It was not a real gangbang but you will see what the people do and you have to show what you are doing there. If you are shy person, you need to reconsider to visit Ga-In. It is the place for the BRAVE MEN. The girl’s quality was good I want to give 8.5/10 for her looks and willingly give 9/10 for her sexual performance.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Chanced upon this thread while looking to plan for my korean trip. Can help enlighten me where is Ga-in or if there's a website? Tried googling it but kept getting Gain city .
Old 16-08-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

bearsore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Chanced upon this thread while looking to plan for my korean trip. Can help enlighten me where is Ga-in or if there's a website? Tried googling it but kept getting Gain city .
Hmm I remember posting it but it disappeared. Here’s the link again (it was posted earlier) {edited by mod - external link not allowed}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-08-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsore View Post
Hmm I remember posting it but it disappeared. Here’s the link again (it was posted earlier) {edited by mod - external link not allowed}
No worries bro , had to dig a bit but managed to find it. Thanks again!
Old 17-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

tintinburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody has tried Pyeongtaek RLD?

Anybody has tried Pyeongtaek RLD? I heard it is the biggest RLD in Korea now.
Old 18-08-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

agilera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
tried Donuts but......

I’ve enjoyed geonma, massage + hand job several times in Seoul. It is cheap and good but does not include real fuck. That was the reason I got interested in anima in Gangnam area. I visited Donuts near Seolleung station because I heard its club service is hardcore but I can’t give good grade for Donuts. First, the quality of girls was qustionable. I barely can give only 7 out of 10 for their looks and style and their service was so superficial. Another issue is time. I paid my money for 60 min but the female staff on the floor stopped me within 45 min. It’s obviously unfair. I hope I was in a wrong place in wrong time but will be so disappointed if Donuts treat international customers like that.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:37 AM
Samster

pantzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting ready for Gain

I was trying to find good anima near Honda area but ended up to realize that I have to go to Gangnam to experience quality anma. After I’ve checked several reviews then deiced to visit Gain. I’m still checking other reviews and website information to enjoy gain time later. Some bros have difficult to find Gain website online but it is easy you can just type gainanma and put the period and com. That’s it. It has three languages Japanese, English, and Chinese on its webpage so you can easily find the description of the service charge and girls’ profiles. They look so gorgeous and sexy.
I heard many Korean anma reject foreigners but it seems Gain accepts Asian customers without any problem. I’ll upload my review soon after my first trip to Gain made.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ptcaca is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone in Seoul these 2 days want to cheong together?
Old 23-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

mbtm1a2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I'll miss Korean anma soooooooo much

My last days in Korea ‘re getting close.
I’m so glad I can see my family and friends in my country
but I will miss Korea so much for Anmas in Seoul.

As long as I’ve experienced,
Korean anma was the best sex business in the world
and Gain was the king of the anma.

It is simply men’s paradise.
If you seeking for exciting night life in Seoul,
if you are interested in Korean girls and sex,
never miss Korean anma,
never miss Gain.

I'm so sad that my home has nothing about sex business.
I will miss Korean anma so much.
I will be back to Gangnam sometimes.
Old 24-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Seoul. The korean girls are really getting prettier...eventhough a lot is plastic. Had coffee at Gangnam just to girl watch.

Went back to Fish Anma in Gangnam gu. Excellent experience again. They added an addition bbbj and FJ went you go up, as an appetizer. After that you go to the prettier girl. So try to hold and dont waste the shot. Cost is krw 250k for 2 shots.

Next day went to Gain since there are so many reviews. If you are an exhibitionist or like to see others having sex, then Gain is for you. In terms of girl quality, i would say Fish has the edge. Gain also costs slightly more krw 270k for 2 shots. there is a 1 shot option for krw230k, but not as fun.
Old 25-08-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

prime888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is fish still closed on Sunday?

Also are sundays generally really busy for somewhere like ga-in
Old 26-08-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I'll miss Korean anma soooooooo much

Any bro in Korea? I am at gangnam area iill friday .. anyone wanna meet and go together for fishing?
Old 27-08-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

agilera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My trip to Gain

After the disappointed trip to Donuts, I departed my second adventure to Gain and it was quite good.

No.1, Gain was super simple and convenient. Go out of exit 3 of metro#2 and find Krispy Kreme then turn left to find Starbucks and then turn right, there is Gain.

No2, girls’ quality was much much better than Donuts. Much better and much better.

No.3, I like gain club style. It’s obviously softer than Donuts’ system but it is under control while Donuts system is just chaotic. Gain club system was well balanced between private mood and gangbang. Now I got a few good reputation of Fish. It will be my next destination.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1