The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MILFs around town area

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Went to try KiKi yesterday afternoon in the CDB again. Parking is readily available as it was Sunday. She looked exactly like in wechat photo and yes, her huge boobs were protuding out of her uniform T shirt. Paid entrance fee and was ushered into the room. Stripped down while she brought in a cup of tea. Massage was quite good - told me that she had to undergo some WDA training and exams. Not too chatty type besides the normal talk. Nice lady. Once flipped over and she will lean forward, lift up her T shirt and clipped open her black bra revealing her pair of D melons. The rest is simply shiok. Left a happy and satisfied man.
Bro. Can share this contact? Thanks
Old 13-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
muthurola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share contact please
Old 13-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
sissyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepodang View Post
Bro. Can share this contact? Thanks
Bro, can share contact?
Old 20-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wechat KiKi last evening and she says she is no longer working for now - wanna take a long break. So decided to go for Xiao Han - still remembers me after a long interval. She looks slimmer and more radiant now - very smooth skin and of course, her huge melons is beholding to watch. Anyway, had a shiok and satisfying session.
Old 20-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan5577 View Post
Wechat KiKi last evening and she says she is no longer working for now - wanna take a long break. So decided to go for Xiao Han - still remembers me after a long interval. She looks slimmer and more radiant now - very smooth skin and of course, her huge melons is beholding to watch. Anyway, had a shiok and satisfying session.
In oct 2018 you also said xiao han slimmer....so now even slimmer ?
Old 20-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes bro; now stomach totally flat - no tummy fat or whatsoever. Slimmer waist too.
Old 20-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

There is also a slim MILF ML at Area G called Qing Qing - she is under sglonelyguy stable. Photo is exactly her but boobs are not as big as XH. Another one is Mimosa under sgbeautycastle but boobs are enhanced and not so well done IMHO (very hard to the touch). You can also try Angela; another big boob MILF in Eunos area. Again she is from sglonelyguy stable. There is also Ah Chun in Upper Thomson.
Old 21-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4729 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Hi any bros can provide XH contacts?

Thank you in advance.
Old 21-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes bro; now stomach totally flat - no tummy fat or whatsoever. Slimmer waist too.
like that boobs also smaller right ?
Old 21-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Perry678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, try to hook up with KiKi and she said she is no longer working; perhaps at a later date as she felt quite stressed (never ask further). Went to try Jia Jia instead - formerly working with Coco at a half shop in PPC (centre that is). Refreshing meddling with my little bro while I meddle with her B boobies and fingering her "sister".
Old 16-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry678 View Post
Yes, try to hook up with KiKi and she said she is no longer working; perhaps at a later date as she felt quite stressed (never ask further). Went to try Jia Jia instead - formerly working with Coco at a half shop in PPC (centre that is). Refreshing meddling with my little bro while I meddle with her B boobies and fingering her "sister".
Kiki seems to be working again according to her WeChat posts.
I haven’t verified or visited yet though.
Does anyone know?
Old 17-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
zebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You can try Le Le - used to be in the East and now shifted to Bugis area. Not bad looking MILF though not much of boobies - A+ or B thereabout.
Old 19-08-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i saw her wechat she look slimmer. but dont know if it is meitu a not
Old 22-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiki now working in a spa? *E m*nda*I*e spa
Old 22-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: MILFs around town area

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrazeus View Post
You can try Le Le - used to be in the East and now shifted to Bugis area. Not bad looking MILF though not much of boobies - A+ or B thereabout.
Bro,u refer LELE Last time at Joo chiat private apartment?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread