The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Bro.. where is this place?
Old 16-08-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
Sorry for late response..just share with u guys that this girl has a vn bf ..my friend didn't know , sat her and jio her to hotel...she did raw and shortly after my friend had infection..
Hope no one else got it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycheong View Post
Sure or not... all permit holder must pass medical before start work
Before work permit issue either valid for 6 month or more, holder have to pass the blood test. If valid for 6 month or 12 month upon next renewal of date issued until now...

many thing can happen.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
TimTimGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvinke View Post
Saw Pix of Vy Vy on WeChat... really happening and see quite a few pretty girls.
Just message Vy Vy to book a session for later to check the girls and try my luck.
Anyone going later as well?
Bro... I don't know if uour review is true or not but I still add Vy Vy to check it out. Seems like happening over there and book a session with Vy Vy.
I would say Vy Vy is really fun and nice to talk to.
There are a few gems among her girls. I would say overall experience is quite fun. Will definitely go again.
Old 16-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Any bros can advise on going alone, any place to recommend or what are are the SOP for bros that Cheong alone.

First time trying, want to find out a bit more, thanks for your help!
Old 16-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Any bros can advise on going alone, any place to recommend or what are are the SOP for bros that Cheong alone.

First time trying, want to find out a bit more, thanks for your help!
why chiong alone when u can chiong together? my advise is to jio some bros from here to go with u. u save A LOT more money going in a group ~3-4 pax..

but of course exercise caution lah.. some "bros" really fked up can disappear into the night before the settling the bill..
Old 16-08-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
why chiong alone when u can chiong together? my advise is to jio some bros from here to go with u. u save A LOT more money going in a group ~3-4 pax..

but of course exercise caution lah.. some "bros" really fked up can disappear into the night before the settling the bill..
Ahhh okay, I heard from friends that an entire night of cheonging including da Bao home can go up to around $500 is that true lol
Old 16-08-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ahhh okay, I heard from friends that an entire night of cheonging including da Bao home can go up to around $500 is that true lol
Depends on how many people you go with but yes it is about there.

Shared Billed = Drinks + Mummy Tips ($50) + Waiter Tips ($20). If total here is $300 and you go with 3 pax. Each approx $100

Personal Bill = Girls ($50 butterfly or $150-200 booking) = $50

Total Bill at Club = $150

Short Time = $300 which seems like the standard da bao rate for viets. Depends on how good you are at negotiating and whether girl likes you. Not all girls are willing to go back but generally most are OK. Good to ascertain this early in the session if that is your aim. If no - simply change girl ($10 - 20 to the outgoing one).

Total Cost = $450. Add in room maybe $500.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Depends on which joint you go to. Some joints are cheaper. Dabao rate is usually $300 market rate, of course, if your girl likes you then maybe she will charge cheaper. Afterwards, if you ok with bringing her home, you save on hotel also lo. But you will still roughly spend between $300 - $500 one la
Old 17-08-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went new K2 late night at 1am eith 3 of my colleagues. Have not been there since 2017
With mummy 8. Playability not bad can frenched can finger etc..
Girls stay in the room quite long

2 of my friends dabao the girls at 300. Quite a ecperience for my foreign friends

Liquor chivas at 330. + normal tips mummy etc

Cheers
Old 17-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
SGdeepfake SGdeepfake

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimGoh View Post
Bro... I don't know if uour review is true or not but I still add Vy Vy to check it out. Seems like happening over there and book a session with Vy Vy.
I would say Vy Vy is really fun and nice to talk to.
There are a few gems among her girls. I would say overall experience is quite fun. Will definitely go again.
Another promoting the joint haha
Fucking fake review
Old 21-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Hi anyone able to share the contact of Vivian at SC or a mummy of K2 please? Thanks!
Old 21-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Went new K2 late night at 1am eith 3 of my colleagues. Have not been there since 2017
With mummy 8. Playability not bad can frenched can finger etc..
Girls stay in the room quite long

2 of my friends dabao the girls at 300. Quite a ecperience for my foreign friends

Liquor chivas at 330. + normal tips mummy etc

Cheers
Was the 1 or 2 mummy? The last i went in early Aug there were 2 and had to tip both...
Old 21-08-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXavie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrait View Post
Hi anyone able to share the contact of Vivian at SC or a mummy of K2 please? Thanks!
Check your PM
Old 22-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavie View Post
Check your PM
Thanks bro for the contact. Up you my humble points.
Old 22-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Anyone try bigbang club before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1