The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

North is dead for the past three months imho. Even the famous Sembawang shop now all CMI. My 2IC shrunk when the auntie told me my reg left home then called out the new masseuses... maybe wait another few months for new bloods
Old 17-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyrambo666 View Post
Bro izit the one near Marsiling mrt?
yes. long time never go cos expensive and getting KC by one of the MLs... recently surf their site and saw a few new blood...
Old 18-08-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
yes. long time never go cos expensive and getting KC by one of the MLs... recently surf their site and saw a few new blood...
I boycott all these places that need to pay $88 to feed greedy bosses just to close 1 eye for the ML to perform GQ. But it seems that many bros don't mind being chopped an extra $38. Some bros will say never mind since it's SYT or it's not a everyday massage.

It used to be just a few shops having $88 but now it's like 70 to 80% of the shops having all these. And some shops had already came out with $98 and $108 package. Sooner or later more shops will just follow suit if we bros don't boycott such places. And some ML are also greedy to ask for $70 or $80 if you want to roam.

Think about $88+$50=$138. Can go geylang Cat50 for 2 times with balance $38 for you to take taxi home in case legs become jelly after 2 rounds or just top up abit for a Cat150. If you are staying north, just convert the $ to RM and cross the causeway to their HC relax half a day with malaysian chinese providing full service. Still can makan simple food in their canteen and dip in hot/cold pool, sauna and relax.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I boycott all these places that need to pay $88 to feed greedy bosses just to close 1 eye for the ML to perform GQ. But it seems that many bros don't mind being chopped an extra $38. Some bros will say never mind since it's SYT or it's not a everyday massage.

It used to be just a few shops having $88 but now it's like 70 to 80% of the shops having all these. And some shops had already came out with $98 and $108 package. Sooner or later more shops will just follow suit if we bros don't boycott such places. And some ML are also greedy to ask for $70 or $80 if you want to roam.

Think about $88+$50=$138. Can go geylang Cat50 for 2 times with balance $38 for you to take taxi home in case legs become jelly after 2 rounds or just top up abit for a Cat150. If you are staying north, just convert the $ to RM and cross the causeway to their HC relax half a day with malaysian chinese providing full service. Still can makan simple food in their canteen and dip in hot/cold pool, sauna and relax.
agree with you bro. that's why nowadays I will go those 50+50 (my max). only willing to pay above that for freelance ML in the comfort of a private space.
Old 20-08-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zpiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Don’t waste time.
My regular ML (from PL spa) asked me to patronise her Friend. Steady, East to North. I thought all service available.
When no GQ posted towards the end, I post it myself. She say don’t have but since I came because Her Friend recommend, she give HJ. I rejected and left.

Clean services and attitude are good if you are for clean massage.
Which one you tried? Got three new gurls so far. M* X** or M** M**?
Old 20-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

88 is ok provided it's 90 min. Even now got places doing 68 for 90 min. Some even got teasing

Reject those that ask for 88 for 1 hour. Unless free hj.
Old 20-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lrcno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya agree. Many places quote $88 for 1 hr only yet nothing special. Waste of money
Old 21-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

Yishun area really got nothing?
Old 21-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rolexboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can share some ctc in Yishun? Seems like quite empty here
Old 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGodWTF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share any contact?
Old 23-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

HI all bros...

My first ever FR so here goes..

Last Monday was off day.. backache/neckache so after call to make booking, proceed to a massage spa near Marsiling MRT.. about 5 mins walk at most.. beside coffeeshop.

Greeted by a pleasant receptionist.. I think I was the only customer there since i come very early in the morning.. I had R*s* (a petite sweet Thai lady) whom i chose.

Initially was doubtful as I'm quite a big guy and underestimated her strength, but her massage skills/strength was very good. She concentrated mainly on my neck/shoulders and lower back due to backache. Able to chit chat a bit and her English is pretty good. Showered before and after massage.

Room was cozy with attached shower.. soothing background music.. very peaceful and quite since its Monday morning and maybe not many customers yet.

Overall.. personally I'll give a 7.5/10.

Pros: Pleasant place, nice music, therapist was skilled and sweet (her smile almost melt my heart), some other therapists whom I saw while leaving were quite chio, and after massage can go makan at coffeeshop beside or the one opposite..

Cons: Very pricey... but for the sake of trying the place.. sacrifice some $$$. :-)

RTM: maybe NO due to price quite Ex.
maybe YES since 10-15 walking distance for home and felt better after session.

PS: sorry for long FR.. in the future I'll do a shorter one.

Enjoy the upcoming weekends bros!
Old 02-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobag View Post
Yishun area really got nothing?

Coco Gong Zhi Yan from Long Long & Win Spa at Ang Mo Kio -
real reason she go back china?
because she pregnant by boyfriend here. she no choice lang lang go back chian for operation.
anyway she coming back 3 Sep as her eat soft rice hubby very angry,ask her come back here earn big money.
tell people she divorce ask for $10k here & there but all bluff as she send money back to her lao gong

new work place : yishun
sponsor- her bf in amk
new name : change Coco name to new name
her china tel : 1563771226961
anyway her xiao-yi Eva still working at Win Spa, v popular now.
together with Ruby and Anna, many Coco's customers now become their supporter.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

It used to be just a few shops having $88 but now it's like 70 to 80% of the shops having all these.
BOYCOT. BLACKLIST.
70% of the bosses are malaysian PRs
Old 03-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light
Tried her too... I love hard massage. But unfortunately she wasn't strong enuff for me. She's sweet nd nice though. Got her to hold my didi but that's the max I got from her haha.. Mebbe if I had rtf a few more maybe cld have sweet talked her into it.. But nowadays I guess I'm looking more for a good hard massage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyrambo666 View Post
HI all bros...

My first ever FR so here goes..

Last Monday was off day.. backache/neckache so after call to make booking, proceed to a massage spa near Marsiling MRT.. about 5 mins walk at most.. beside coffeeshop.

Greeted by a pleasant receptionist.. I think I was the only customer there since i come very early in the morning.. I had R*s* (a petite sweet Thai lady) whom i chose.

Initially was doubtful as I'm quite a big guy and underestimated her strength, but her massage skills/strength was very good. She concentrated mainly on my neck/shoulders and lower back due to backache. Able to chit chat a bit and her English is pretty good. Showered before and after massage.

Room was cozy with attached shower.. soothing background music.. very peaceful and quite since its Monday morning and maybe not many customers yet.

Overall.. personally I'll give a 7.5/10.

Pros: Pleasant place, nice music, therapist was skilled and sweet (her smile almost melt my heart), some other therapists whom I saw while leaving were quite chio, and after massage can go makan at coffeeshop beside or the one opposite..

Cons: Very pricey... but for the sake of trying the place.. sacrifice some $$$. :-)

RTM: maybe NO due to price quite Ex.
maybe YES since 10-15 walking distance for home and felt better after session.

PS: sorry for long FR.. in the future I'll do a shorter one.

Enjoy the upcoming weekends bros!
Old 03-09-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Don’t waste time.
My regular ML (from PL spa) asked me to patronise her Friend. Steady, East to North. I thought all service available.
When no GQ posted towards the end, I post it myself. She say don’t have but since I came because Her Friend recommend, she give HJ. I rejected and left.

Clean services and attitude are good if you are for clean massage.
don't have means don't have, how can just because fren ask you go then she say ok give HJ ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1