The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
redhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hi guys, I’ve been reading this for a while now. Decided to share my experiences as well.

I went two weeks ago when previous batch was still around. Look from outside the gate, one immediately got my attention. Short haired with a healthy set. Pointed and her and the gates to heaven opened. She motioned my to follow her and spanked her ass. I was transfixed. As I was walking up, a few of them grabbed my package. Upon reaching the top floor, saw one of them coming out of her cubicle without her clothes. I was already anticipating the action waiting for me.

Got into the cubicle, Honey asked me for the cash. I handed it over and she immediately got down to business. She started kissing my chest and yanked my boxers off. She got to her knees and went to work!

Just as I was about to get into it, the curtains opened. One of the girls from the staircase had come up to watch the action. She started telling me how handsome I was and wanted to watch. I was more than happy to oblige. All of a sudden, she started kissing my ears and neck. Having one licking my neck and one sucking me off was incredible. Another girl came and saw the action. She came into the cubicle and asked me to suck her off. She asked for some money but I told her I didn’t have any. She took the back of my head and pushed her cock into my mouth. I was in heaven.

I was on the verge of getting off but I still wanted to fuck. Honey then pulled me back to her attention and began making out with me. She now pushed my head down and made me suck her. One of the others started jerking me.

Honey then took a condom and put it on me. I was in overdrive and pushed her legs back and started fucking her hard and rough. One of the others had left while the other stayed to watch. After a while, I told her I wanted to her to suck me till I got off. She got on top of me in 69 and we continued sucking each other till I came in her mouth.

My legs were shaking by this time from the action. I got dressed and said thanks to her. As I was about to reach the stairs, one of the prettier ones asked me if I was local to which I replied yes. She then pulled me into of the cubicles while a few others followed to see what was happening. She then pulled down my shorts to see my dick. She told me to pick her the next time. She then put my hands into her panties and I realised she was post ops. I must’ve been surprised because she then said to the other ‘Oh this one like cock’. I just smiled and got out of there all the time thinking ‘Yes I do like cock’.

Hah, what a night.
Old 14-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ehh, just went down to Rowell but this Indian LB at the front closed the door when I picked another LB. Is this common?
Old 15-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Been a while since i last read a similar experience here

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhood View Post
Hi guys, I’ve been reading this for a while now. Decided to share my experiences as well.

I went two weeks ago when previous batch was still around. Look from outside the gate, one immediately got my attention. Short haired with a healthy set. Pointed and her and the gates to heaven opened. She motioned my to follow her and spanked her ass. I was transfixed. As I was walking up, a few of them grabbed my package. Upon reaching the top floor, saw one of them coming out of her cubicle without her clothes. I was already anticipating the action waiting for me.

Got into the cubicle, Honey asked me for the cash. I handed it over and she immediately got down to business. She started kissing my chest and yanked my boxers off. She got to her knees and went to work!

Just as I was about to get into it, the curtains opened. One of the girls from the staircase had come up to watch the action. She started telling me how handsome I was and wanted to watch. I was more than happy to oblige. All of a sudden, she started kissing my ears and neck. Having one licking my neck and one sucking me off was incredible. Another girl came and saw the action. She came into the cubicle and asked me to suck her off. She asked for some money but I told her I didn’t have any. She took the back of my head and pushed her cock into my mouth. I was in heaven.

I was on the verge of getting off but I still wanted to fuck. Honey then pulled me back to her attention and began making out with me. She now pushed my head down and made me suck her. One of the others started jerking me.

Honey then took a condom and put it on me. I was in overdrive and pushed her legs back and started fucking her hard and rough. One of the others had left while the other stayed to watch. After a while, I told her I wanted to her to suck me till I got off. She got on top of me in 69 and we continued sucking each other till I came in her mouth.

My legs were shaking by this time from the action. I got dressed and said thanks to her. As I was about to reach the stairs, one of the prettier ones asked me if I was local to which I replied yes. She then pulled me into of the cubicles while a few others followed to see what was happening. She then pulled down my shorts to see my dick. She told me to pick her the next time. She then put my hands into her panties and I realised she was post ops. I must’ve been surprised because she then said to the other ‘Oh this one like cock’. I just smiled and got out of there all the time thinking ‘Yes I do like cock’.

Hah, what a night.
Old 15-08-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just passed by, not much left, is it all off after 10.45?
Old 15-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe bad timing. All busy and soon back in line. But actually yes, 10.45 is quite late already. Maybe Thursday today and they at Clarke quay, can earn more money and almost weekend (party time)
Old 18-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chanced upon a thai post op named Mona. Quite pretty with fair skin, round butt, soft big boobs and pussy that looks so real. Damn how did technology advanced so well.

At first, this girl gives the cold shoulder but her sensitive body easily succumbed to all my licking and caressing. And then she becomes a horny little bitch with all the loud moaning. Positioned her in doggy with her fair round butt in full glory. Spanked her and she yells in pleasure. Asked her whether i should stop and she quickly shook her head in desperation. Thrusted into her pussy and she yells "oh good". Her pussy is still tight and not deep enough. Calling all the bros here to help stretch and deepen that pussy. Condition her to become a full blown slut instead of pretending to be cold and up-class.

Bro Ceandy! This babe is definitely yours to wreck. Hahaha.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Rowell Ladyboys

How foreign workers find love? Taken from internet news.

Eventually, he admits that while he’s been working in Singapore for 8 years, finding a girlfriend in Singapore still seems impossible.
Before I can get his name, he excuses himself, and walks off further into the alley, his shadow outlined in red, reminding me that amidst the carnality of Desker Road’s brothels, a sense of longing for something beyond the mere pleasures of the flesh persists.

If there’s one thing clear about my encounters at Paya Lebar MRT station and Desker Road, it’s that, just like everyone else, Singapore’s foreign workers deserve to love and be loved.

It’s unreasonable to expect anyone to completely abstain from sex or romance in any line of work. Rather than denying and attempting to censure the intimate lives of Singapore’s foreign workers, it’s perhaps more productive and important to address these concerns openly.

The right thing to do is to set realistic boundaries and expectations that honour their work obligations, while also accepting their humanity along with the feelings and desires that come with it.

And if Bernadeth sees this, I hope she gives herself and her German beau another chance.

-------------

To me this article is wronged. Is non other then pushing FT down the road to doom. They are here to work and in the name of God, contribute to our economy in jobs born locals dont want. Eg Bus drivers and cleaners.

Politics need to win votes. I can feel the VIPs grand PR to the German man and his Indonesian GF. Not pink IC because is reserve for their childrens. To them this red dot offers a place to hid if possible. They cut off ties with their families.
Old 18-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Rowell Ladyboys

By the way. Also in the article. No 9 refers to LB. A new term however, I am not interested in the darkside.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
omegaprime72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Chanced upon a thai post op named Mona. Quite pretty with fair skin, round butt, soft big boobs and pussy that looks so real. Damn how did technology advanced so well.

At first, this girl gives the cold shoulder but her sensitive body easily succumbed to all my licking and caressing. And then she becomes a horny little bitch with all the loud moaning. Positioned her in doggy with her fair round butt in full glory. Spanked her and she yells in pleasure. Asked her whether i should stop and she quickly shook her head in desperation. Thrusted into her pussy and she yells "oh good". Her pussy is still tight and not deep enough. Calling all the bros here to help stretch and deepen that pussy. Condition her to become a full blown slut instead of pretending to be cold and up-class.

Bro any links to who she is?

Thanks
Old 18-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Does she have tattoos on her chest? If yes, she came to SG before, and I did have a good time with her.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bageh90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This mona currently at Rowell? Sounds awesome.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Will be dropping by tomorrow, kindly curious to try this post op Mona but also will like to play with a pre-op.

Maybe a 3way will be nice if she has a friend around....

Bro ceandy got a chance to survey the goods yet?
Old 21-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Will be dropping by tomorrow, kindly curious to try this post op Mona but also will like to play with a pre-op.

Maybe a 3way will be nice if she has a friend around....

Bro ceandy got a chance to survey the goods yet?
Hey bro I'll be dropping by tomorrow also. I went down a few nights ago but i think this Mona is not the same as the one that came to SG before. Saw 3 Lbs there, one pretty one (could be Mona), one tall, long hair (avoid, took her last week, super rush service and kept asking for tips), as well as one with a puffy face and thick hair (came to SG last year, service was alright but mechanical service)
Old 21-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mona should be the pretty one then.
Old 21-08-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AutismPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the houses have decent ones?
Advert Space Available