The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 09-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sinner342 is Cool - loads of Potential
Been in a low budget lately but still want to cheong😅 So, I went to Kg. Air near ten ten ministore you can see there are prostitutes lined up around 7pm and above. The damage is only RM100 and since it quite cheap don’t expect the service is good compared with TYL.
Long story short, I pick the most cute one called Nana. Most of them are chinese and so do these one. She brings me to her room and started to open up her clothes. Her boobs is quite big and it’s nice to fondle them. She started by giving me a bj (with condom). After that, she ride my dick from top, felt so good with this position. Then, I missionary her, the final blow. She’s 24 yo and quite a busty one, if only I can speak Chinese surely can done some foreplay to experience gfe. Definitely will come back and this time I”ll ask for her phone no👍
Old 10-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
WickedSex is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner342 View Post
Been in a low budget lately but still want to cheong😅 So, I went to Kg. Air near ten ten ministore you can see there are prostitutes lined up around 7pm and above. The damage is only RM100 and since it quite cheap don’t expect the service is good compared with TYL.
Long story short, I pick the most cute one called Nana. Most of them are chinese and so do these one. She brings me to her room and started to open up her clothes. Her boobs is quite big and it’s nice to fondle them. She started by giving me a bj (with condom). After that, she ride my dick from top, felt so good with this position. Then, I missionary her, the final blow. She’s 24 yo and quite a busty one, if only I can speak Chinese surely can done some foreplay to experience gfe. Definitely will come back and this time I”ll ask for her phone no👍
You mean line up as in m*c*at is it bro?
Old 10-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyitchy View Post
Wow! 3p what a found. About pricy la
Yea quite expensive...but full lesbian show + threesome. Apparently they said i can take my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverinp View Post
thats interesting. pretty good if one night.
They said i could take as long as i want. Still unsure if good in the end.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

local chinese or china?
Old 10-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSex View Post
You mean line up as in m*c*at is it bro?
They standing there waiting for customers, u can walk up to them and choose whoever you want.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira225 View Post
local chinese or china?
Hard to say bro, but I think from China cause they cannot talk in Malay
Old 10-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
fi2709 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
It true.. not scam? Or rob.. because i scare at kg air.. hehe
Old 10-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johny5566 View Post
was going to try but your comment shock me, since there are a lot of scammers using Michat now, especially incall service
Yeah trus bro i see more scam in m*c*ht
Old 10-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fi2709 View Post
It true.. not scam? Or rob.. because i scare at kg air.. hehe
It’s true, I’ve tried it myself. Give the money after you safely arrive at their room.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah trus bro i see more scam in m*c*ht
Not all of them, but it’s like trying to find a gem buried inside the mud (the difficulty to find one has reached that level)...Only otai can find one @jojokk right👍
Old 10-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
It’s true, I’ve tried it myself. Give the money after you safely arrive at their room.
Wow.. nice bro..
Old 10-08-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Koko97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now finding one good one Fl or port very difficult in sabah now, it have any good port or fl can please inbox me, for me cannot fibd one legit one.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Foreverinp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Wow.. nice bro..
yap chinas girl/women legit at kg air , but most of them are old 😂 .
Old 10-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
johny5566 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
LEGIT ! BUT mostly old china women, depends your luck also 👍👍👍
Old 11-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonedruid92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to P*ri As*an*...scouting only. Good place. Quiet during weekend. I went for No.9: from looks around 26-27 years old, chubby but sexy body, boobs size c, nice face, very friendly and smile all the time. Only speak chinese but i managed to ask for naked bj (can touch too). From what i understand she will charge 100 for normal hj, 200 for b2b and 300 for fj. WIR: haven't tried fj yet bcause only scouting But this place is cool. Will try other than no.9 next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1