The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Thai gal 9 out of 10 fake if big haha
Sibei difficult to find in gl.. FL higher possibility
still have lah...but dunno why you getting all the fake ones maybe you always choose the super big ones

now i go SPA eat PRC boobs better
Old 07-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
still have lah...but dunno why you getting all the fake ones maybe you always choose the super big ones

now i go SPA eat PRC boobs better
Lol mean you dunno my taste enuff haha

Yea I go for the very big one always

My most recent FL bonk was one with natural 38F but she went back in a few days
Already knew her on previous stint
Old 12-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Think got some new gals in the house and some previous gals have bkk
Gals working here doesn't seem to have longevity...

FR for G33

looks – 6.5 (half hearted as she seems to look better in some angles. Has a signature mole above her lip)
Boobs – 7.5 (huge D/E enhanced boobs. Strange thing is that one boob feels completely soft and the other can feel the hardness :)
Body – 7 (normal Thai skin colour. She is quite tall about 167 to 169. I think have some slight tummy but her overall body considered slim to me)
CBJ - 6 (normal new gal syndrome.. well she tried but I wasn't quite satisfied)
FJ - 7.5 (accommodating to several position and feels like having sex with gf)
GFE - 6 (English quite good so communication was not an issue)
Service - 5.5 (pretty sop and needs improvement imo. Well she is still green)
RTF - maybe
Agreed with the FR. Her boobs sag even though they are enhanced.
Did not get any kissing and she does only CBJ. No RTF as too many other choices avaliable. Competition is tough in Geylang.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Got some new girls. But only for 99 to my taste. Look very fair in the tank but knn inside the room when she took of clothes I fairer than her wtf.

She's very small size girl. Boob b with big dark eraser nips...some may like but not me lol. Tummy got some wrinkles a bit turned off. Plus point is she quite friendly n cheerful.

Been cheonging spas lately and been getting good teasing hanjob. Not in the mood for FJ, so asked her to give a me a b to b which was quite good due to the big nips and soft skin.

Get her to do a slow teasing Hj but she like don't get the idea n tried to finish me off fast. Have to tell her to slow down. Still not too bad as I cum quite strongly lol.

later i realized why i chose her. she reminded me of the korean actress / singer IU lol

of cos not so chio lah

Last edited by strikeback44; 19-08-2019 at 01:38 AM.
Old 25-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

L6H70 G11
Face 7/10
Body 1.58m darker skin, B boobs, real, pussy trim
Calm, nice, accommodating type, long hair,
BJ FJ quite solid, different positions, cowgirl was good
GFE yes. Nice kisses, slightly frenching
Showering together, before and after.
Can COB, no problem
RTF Yes, solid service
Old 25-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Matman36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Got some new girls. But only for 99 to my taste. Look very fair in the tank but knn inside the room when she took of clothes I fairer than her wtf.

She's very small size girl. Boob b with big dark eraser nips...some may like but not me lol. Tummy got some wrinkles a bit turned off. Plus point is she quite friendly n cheerful.

Been cheonging spas lately and been getting good teasing hanjob. Not in the mood for FJ, so asked her to give a me a b to b which was quite good due to the big nips and soft skin.

Get her to do a slow teasing Hj but she like don't get the idea n tried to finish me off fast. Have to tell her to slow down. Still not too bad as I cum quite strongly lol.

later i realized why i chose her. she reminded me of the korean actress / singer IU lol

of cos not so chio lah
Came down to look at G99 as I like big nipples haha, but she was not around. I though G33 was cute and smiling and I've been craving for big boobs for a while so I gave a try. She's quite tall, maybe 165-170, I usually like small girls, but she has good curvy shape. Boobs are quite big with big areola, which I like. She was quite sweet with me, often giggling and commenting how she liked my body. She's been here for less than a month she told me, so she's still a bit shy I guess. She gave me good back massage afterward.
Old 26-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Iu new drama hotel de luna doing very well
Old 27-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Iu new drama hotel de luna doing very well
storyline quite crap.....dunno what they talking about....
Old 30-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, any girls in L6H70 good to recommend? I have tried G11 and I felt her service so so only. I am thinking of trying G69 or G10. Can any bro recommend which girl G69 or G10 will be good? Can G69 or G10 offer DFK? Thank in advance.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Just tried G69 today in the noon time
The following is the FR for G69:
Look: 9/10 (Look very pretty with or without make-up)
Boobs: C or D cup (Silicon boobs, nice, soft and bouncy)
Body: 9/10 (Super slim waist and petite body frame)
CBJ: 9/10 (Slow and steady, suction is strong and make my dick stand within second)
FJ: 9/10 (Tried missionary, doggie and cowgirl position. She is accommodative and responsive. Pussy is tight)
GFE: 8/10 (Manage to break the ice. After the deed, lie on her bed and hug her)
Service: 8/10 (SOP but I believe if I rtf her more regularly, her service could be even better)
RTF- Definitely yes!!
Old 01-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Heard from OKT today that there will be 6 new girls in the house. They will start work on 10 September 2019. I manage to catch a few glimpse of the new girls. I can say this batch of new girls seem yummy. Any Brother care to share any FR on G10?
Old 02-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Just tried G69 today in the noon time
The following is the FR for G69:
Look: 9/10 (Look very pretty with or without make-up)
Boobs: C or D cup (Silicon boobs, nice, soft and bouncy)
Body: 9/10 (Super slim waist and petite body frame)
CBJ: 9/10 (Slow and steady, suction is strong and make my dick stand within second)
FJ: 9/10 (Tried missionary, doggie and cowgirl position. She is accommodative and responsive. Pussy is tight)
GFE: 8/10 (Manage to break the ice. After the deed, lie on her bed and hug her)
Service: 8/10 (SOP but I believe if I rtf her more regularly, her service could be even better)
RTF- Definitely yes!!
this one is old girl right....BOnkning siao eh..... her ass quite flat right
Old 02-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

G69 has been here for quite sometimes. This is what I have heard from the OKT. She is one of the Ang Pai in this house. Heard that quite a lot of her regular book overnight session with her. Now I am tempting to try G10 but so far I have not seen any FR on her. Hope those bro who have tried G10 can provide an accurate FR on her. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

G69 here about 1yr liao haha...

Just try la don't wait for others FR...
Strike while the iron is hot
I will always try the gal I see on the spot i find gum despite all FR
Old 02-09-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Okay. I see. No wonder G69 is an Ang Pai and she is so skilful as she worked for one year liao.
I will go and try G10 this week and write up a FR on her. If anyone bro here have FR for G10, please share over here as I don’t want want to waste unnecessary time and money on her. Few months back, I went to L18H14 Cygon to try a Vietnam girl. She is friendly in the fish tank but once inside the room, show black face and service was very rush. After 3 min ask me how come never cum and request to finish fast. At that time damn dulan and my dick went soft. Then no mood to continue with the bonking anymore. That experience is a total waste of my money and time. I still prefer to look at FR before bonking the girl. Thanks in advance if there is any brother who is willing to share FR with me on G10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1