The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2010, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
tuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud oftuxedosam has much to be proud of
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

to each his or her own...taste buds do not only come in one singular, universal shade or hue so who's to say what is truly normal, nice, beautiful, sexy or whatever else? everyone has a different threshold, his or her unique set of standards... plump or even obese...hey, they're only as human as everyone else, right? if it ain't your cup of tea, just move on and look for your choice of opiate elsewhere...no point being so dogmatic or judgmental... hmph, after all, appearances are only skin deep? but that's about as deep as it gets...and hence everything that matters...for alotta people, so why bother quibbling?
Old 09-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina.qq View Post
well,cold bb..i'm consider fat gal too..
BUT i always think tat fat gal also can be very sexy, very seductive..
lots of admirer around u rite? ( can i say me too ..hehhehe )
no worries sis..different ppl different taste..WE R SEXY de lo...
next time we can go shopping together..
take care ya.
So far all my exs are either plump or fat. I admit I'm a fat guy so probably my tastes is different. But my friends and I had bad experiences with the slim and pretty girls... Not too spontaneous, acting like princesses and only aim is to make us pay everything.

I know not all slim girls are like that, but many just seem to think too highly of themselves. Plump/fat girls have pretty and cute faces as well. So far I've enjoy my times with them, in and out of bed.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yyzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea I hv some fat girlfren and she gets more fb than me . She is fatter than me but everytime go clubbing guys always talk to her rather than me lol!!!! maybe I got unfriendly aura but still I do get benefits cos end up I do still get free drinks from the guys..
Old 09-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyzen View Post
Yea I hv some fat girlfren and she gets more fb than me . She is fatter than me but everytime go clubbing guys always talk to her rather than me lol!!!! maybe I got unfriendly aura but still I do get benefits cos end up I do still get free drinks from the guys..

because guys know that chances of them getting her for ONS is higher than getting you for ONS.

is the same theory for me.... I used to meet gals from net few years ago. If the photo show the gal is pretty, most likely.. I have to end up treating her for dinner/movie/drinks, and I dont get anything in the end.

But if the gal is plump or CMI type... high chance for me to at least at a quickie from her... maybe just BJ in car...
Old 10-05-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mina.qq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
So far all my exs are either plump or fat. I admit I'm a fat guy so probably my tastes is different. But my friends and I had bad experiences with the slim and pretty girls... Not too spontaneous, acting like princesses and only aim is to make us pay everything.

I know not all slim girls are like that, but many just seem to think too highly of themselves. Plump/fat girls have pretty and cute faces as well. So far I've enjoy my times with them, in and out of bed.
hehe..u r the guy i'm loooking for...
thx for support.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
Zevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most overweight/plump girls I know have cheerful disposition, makes them a joy to be around. Although some positions not easy to achieve, they are willing to try and oblinging. That is from my own experience.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cold_BB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
because guys know that chances of them getting her for ONS is higher than getting you for ONS.

is the same theory for me.... I used to meet gals from net few years ago. If the photo show the gal is pretty, most likely.. I have to end up treating her for dinner/movie/drinks, and I dont get anything in the end.

But if the gal is plump or CMI type... high chance for me to at least at a quickie from her... maybe just BJ in car...

ohh... U r the kind of guys i always met!! Haha.. Tired of guys like that, that why stop meeting them any more =p

haha.. I wondering is any of my ex flings here... No more free Bj for them.. Humpf!! =)
Old 10-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
cold_BB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina.qq View Post
well,cold bb..i'm consider fat gal too..
BUT i always think tat fat gal also can be very sexy, very seductive..
lots of admirer around u rite? ( can i say me too ..hehhehe )
no worries sis..different ppl different taste..WE R SEXY de lo...
next time we can go shopping together..
take care ya.

thank! ya.. If have the chance, let's go shopping n chill out together! =)
Old 10-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyzen View Post
Hi Sis, you must understand that lotsa guys at clubs are looking for one thing - a free fuck!

I can only assume that your fat gf dresses more sexily than you and is giving out the signals to guys that she is very "friendly". Also guys (who are not very confident of getting a hot chick) may assume that it's easer to target not so glam girls.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jcj1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sexysoliloquy,

Since you brought up the subject - why not open a thread whereby the big size lovers/bonkers & FL could feature their thougths & of course FL their services.

I on the-other-hand am a poor judge of statics, WHY, well, the few that I have met/engaged throught this forum are of large catergory though booking them did not burn a huge hole in my pocket. I can't be picky like other Bros here b'cos I am an indian only a few; ofter their services to my kind, so to those who did 'a BIG Thanks' I enjoyed it. I am not hopping to annoying my bigger friends & service providers b'cos this my experiance & help for the Bro who make the same mistakes as I do- when they give their statics of weight (say a person gives her weigh as 60kg) I tend to compare this to male standarts they don't look that big but I realised its a huge different in a female; its like spiders or snakes the male could comparativitly 2 to 4 smaller than the female. I booked this FL who said she abt 65kg by 1.6m- I told myself I m 80kg by 1.69-when walk in the hotel rm she was 2 & half time my size. Sometime Bros do underestimate the term BBW & I have a few who came back to me -"PLEASE NEVER AGAIN." But I think I'll continue to book them as they are more friendly & accommdating to me HAHAHAHAHAHA

May it high time for a DOME to be open for BBBBBW lovers & educating others how to gauge things & not get caugth out of place. Just my suggestion & thoughs on this subject. I hope I did not oftern anyone if I did my sincer apologies. Thanks for Bro sexysoliloquy for bring this up. Pls don't mind any spelling mistakes I am prone to it.

Thanks & Regards
Old 10-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_BB View Post
ohh... U r the kind of guys i always met!! Haha.. Tired of guys like that, that why stop meeting them any more =p

haha.. I wondering is any of my ex flings here... No more free Bj for them.. Humpf!! =)
well.. I have not met any gals from net last 5 years. However, I still hook some FB from working environment.. or frds' frds

This is what I understand after those years of playing net and meeting net gals.... everyone has their objectives...

some young gals, looking for handome guys, or guys with cars, to spend time with them. To buy them gifts, drive them around... they will do this even if they already have bf.

some gals are plump and CMI... they are lonely, net is the only place they can get attention from guys.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
well.. I have not met any gals from net last 5 years. However, I still hook some FB from working environment.. or frds' frds

This is what I understand after those years of playing net and meeting net gals.... everyone has their objectives...

some young gals, looking for handome guys, or guys with cars, to spend time with them. To buy them gifts, drive them around... they will do this even if they already have bf.

some gals are plump and CMI... they are lonely, net is the only place they can get attention from guys.
just to add... if the guy is fat, short and ugly.. is the same theory, he will have difficulty getting gal to love him..... well... that's life... everyone has their objectives in mind. everyone want a better thing if given a choice to choose.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mina.qq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm...look like most of guys here like chubby gal...so sweet..
we r chubby but we r sexy and pretty...hehehhe
Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
huat_ah_888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

chubby, sexy & pretty. yum yum
Old 10-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Skyboi2004 is Cool - loads of Potential

I believe its the feeling that counts, i got approached by a slim girl at dragonfly, shes quite a looker'. I gotta know her in less than 40mins, and yet she propose to go hotel with me... i was like wtf...

Girls like that somehow frighten me off... lol anyway i still prefer to have feelings develope first before proceeding any further. Hit and run is just not my style. ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1