The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Fuck Trend Has Changed In Bangkok

Times have really changed.
I admit I'm really out of touch 555.

10-20 years the go to places are big soapy massage parlours.
These days it's kapoo massage or fuck shops disguise as massage shops.

I'll not be surprised if rookies today has totally skipped soapy massage parlours as part of the cheong learning curve.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

slim body big tits my type girl haha
Wah bro I eyeing this girl very long, target for my next visit!

Hope she will still working by the time I get there
Old 05-11-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

can see from pictures her breast really big and nice tho she looks abit older in real life
Haha yeah ive seen pics on her social media too.. her eyes really captivating.. i think if look older abit still ok.. she looks really hot.. dont know if she does outcalls or only in house
Old 05-11-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

My advice to newbies would be to visit the tourist places at convenient locations along Sukhkumvit and Huai Kwang areas. There's more than enough ladies and entertainment for one to choose at different price range. It is inevitable to pay a premium at these tourist places - whether for the convenience, for ladies that can communicate in english or for service.

Certainly there are cheaper and prettier ladies in bkk, if you willing to travel to outskirts, but one would need to speak some thai. There's also the time cost of travelling but not getting what you want - hit and miss are common when engaging girls on the various social media and websites.

For those on short trips to party, time is precious. Do your research and choose those areas that will allow you to hop around without wasting time stuck in traffic. There's enough info in this thread, but unfortunately it's buried among replies that are mostly useless nowadays.

Seniors are selective with sharing info nowadays because newbies expect to be spoonfed and ask for answers as if you are the boss and we are obliged to answer you. Personally i would share info if you have done your research and asking to share experience at these places. Being polite and offering to share your fr or contacts in return for info are basic requirements. Hope newbies would get the hint....
Old 05-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Seniors are selective with sharing info nowadays because newbies expect to be spoonfed and ask for answers as if you are the boss and we are obliged to answer you. Personally i would share info if you have done your research and asking to share experience at these places. Being polite and offering to share your fr or contacts in return for info are basic requirements. Hope newbies would get the hint....
Back in the days cheongsters are more genuine and sincere to make friends first, cheong later.
Now it's entirely the opposite with self self interests first.

The way it used to be is cheongsters will meet up for regular TCSS kopi/TT sessions to discuss and plan for future trips.
It was really a tight community then where you have your own group of like minded kakis.
These days nobody is interested to make "cheongster friendships" any more.

Nowadays and since 10 years ago I cannot be bothered and prefer to cheong alone or randomly join some very old acquaintances (one by one extinct 555) for catching up.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Maybe generation gap lah...i suspect we are the same generation lol. Anyway, preferences nowadays may be different from what the younger newbies are looking for. I remembered giving advice on which soapy to go in the past (copa, labelle i think) but kanna "suan" cos they said the ladies looked milf and not to their liking.

One's man meat is another man's poison....

I've stopped meeting up with chiongsters here a long time ago. While i have met some genuine and friendly folks, but unfortunately there's more scammers and calculative or demanding chiongsters that spoil the mood after meeting up. All part of the learning and growing uo experience...
Old 05-11-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe generation gap lah...i suspect we are the same generation lol. Anyway, preferences nowadays may be different from what the younger newbies are looking for.
To be honest and fair in general the quality of soapy massage parlours have been deteriorating as the years go by.
Price up, quality down and older ayam (late 20s up).

I like SYTs mostly but if there're MILFs which are my type I'll also "up" lah.
Whether SYT or MILF the amount of sperm collected in the scumbag is the best barometer of a good bonk or not.

Copa Cabana long ago up lorry liao loh.
La Belle (ex-Mona Lisa) many old ayam and expensive.
Catherine is famous for stocking SYTs but quality also downhill a lot if compared to the hey days.
The champion of SYTs has got to be Nataree (up lorry).
Really imported "SYT" stock!

Soapy Massage Parlours have too many rules to follow so I guess most younger generation of pampered WLs would prefer to peddle their wares at smaller massage shops.

Quote:
I remembered giving advice on which soapy to go in the past (copa, labelle i think) but kanna "suan" cos they said the ladies looked milf and not to their liking.
555 if they don't like MILF Soapy MPs I can recommend them GILF Soapy MPs in Bangkok, Phuket and Hatyai.

Quote:
I've stopped meeting up with chiongsters here a long time ago. While i have met some genuine and friendly folks, but unfortunately there's more scammers and calculative or demanding chiongsters that spoil the mood after meeting up. All part of the learning and growing uo experience...
In general the calibre of cheongsters also cannot make it these days.
Not all but majority.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 05-11-2019 at 06:42 PM.
Old 18-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siamkia669 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANTA0 View Post
Just visited Addicted today (Sunday) and wanted to contribute back to the community.

Visited around 2pm and already had a good collection of girls (20+).
I frequent 102 so often and I love the ambiance. There's this girl called 'peryu' that i absolutely love.
Old 22-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Connietang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Klongton Klongtoey Bangkok Thailand 10110

Price
1 hour - 1300 baht
2 hour - 2300 baht. Upgrade +200 jacuzzi = 2500 baht. I paid for this.

Not bad .
Old 26-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fuck Trend Has Changed In Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Times have really changed.
I admit I'm really out of touch 555.

10-20 years the go to places are big soapy massage parlours.
These days it's kapoo massage or fuck shops disguise as massage shops.

I'll not be surprised if rookies today has totally skipped soapy massage parlours as part of the cheong learning curve.

Yes, I do understand why big soapy massage parlours in BKK had gone downhill for quite sometime. However this is not the case in Pattaya.

Still going for Thailand vacation year after year, neverthless I had switched my playground from BKK to Pattaya in the past 7-8 years. Of course I am not familiar with the BKK scene now as used to be.

I am curious if those soapy massage on Petriburi Road are still operating. Merely a taxi ride can spot over half a dozen neon and name in the old days. They are mostly in the lower-middle class category.

The big soapies scene on Rachada are not same any longer as too many had folded. Caesars, Mirage, New Cleopatra, Copa Cabana, Nataree, Champ Alsyee, Victoria, etc are all history.

I had also ventured to couple soapies on other side of the river years ago, including CP3. Not sure if they are still around.
Old 26-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Fuck Trend Has Changed In Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Yes, I do understand why big soapy massage parlours in BKK had gone downhill for quite sometime. However this is not the case in Pattaya.

Still going for Thailand vacation year after year, neverthless I had switched my playground from BKK to Pattaya in the past 7-8 years. Of course I am not familiar with the BKK scene now as used to be.

I am curious if those soapy massage on Petriburi Road are still operating. Merely a taxi ride can spot over half a dozen neon and name in the old days. They are mostly in the lower-middle class category.

The big soapies scene on Rachada are not same any longer as too many had folded. Caesars, Mirage, New Cleopatra, Copa Cabana, Nataree, Champ Alsyee, Victoria, etc are all history.

I had also ventured to couple soapies on other side of the river years ago, including CP3. Not sure if they are still around.
The latest in ratchada is Black Caviar Executive Club at Soi 7 (fka Ocean Massage and before that was Colonze 2).
Emmanuel, High Class, Maria, Poseidon & Alaina MP is still around.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 01-12-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Old 26-11-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need some advice from all the lao jiaos here

visited club 102 on sunday night, (my virgin trip), picked a girl and was charged around 2800 or 2900 for 1 hour, inclusive of room and drinks. Seems to be quite expensive compared to the frs given by other bros before. Heard form my gal only on fri sat and sun 90mins session not available as too many customers. Is this true?
Old 26-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Fuck Trend Has Changed In Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

From Ratchada to Petchburi all gone downhill lah.

555 these days I don't even bother to cheong in Thailand liao.
Old 30-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Went Emmanuel when I visited BKK recently.

Went to L2 and there’s about 20 girls to chose from. All are quite standard and when I was about to leave, a gal just completed her deed came back. She look young, fair, slim and have 2 big boobs!

Took her immediately and the usual stuff, but I realised she put in a lot of effort in the tub to breast fuck me. Her full C cups are natural and she is damn fuck sexy!

Asked for her age and she said 22. Later realised its a miscommunication. She is 28yo and her number is S22.

No bbbj offered. But I had a good time fucking her hard as her body is really sexy and she is very pretty SYL looking lady.

After we are done, I said will visit her again. But she smile and told not to. I asked why, she said “you are a kind person, but you dick too strong”.

Said she will reject me if I come and pick her again.. damn sian. Think my whole life of chionging, she was the 4 gals to black list me..
Old 30-11-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Went Emmanuel when I visited BKK recently.

Said she will reject me if I come and pick her again.. damn sian. Think my whole life of chionging, she was the 4 gals to black list me..
What's the damage?

555 dick strong not good meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1