The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
Luang Prabang is a holy place, so don't expect to find cheong places. There are many backpackers there you might be able to hook an angmoh up if you're skilled or lucky. I suggest Vang Vien if you wanna see some skin and flesh. Super backpacker and budget and you can see angmohs going around in bikinis. Easier to hook up there cos people are half drunk most of the time. Or if you feel rich you might try to offer cash to the angmohs and see if they are tempted. They travel long periods and the extra cash would be useful to them to drink more. Many angmohs like to stay in Vang Vien for weeks. Lol.

For cheong places like clubs and ktvs, Vientiane is the place to go. I've never been to ktvs there but clubs mostly close early except for Don Chan Palace. They have a club in the upper levels and many people go there. Beware of LBs though

Have fun and good luck!
Thanks for your info and I'm fully aware of it.
Old 29-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
anfkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanfkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've been to Luang Prabang often... theres still action there... but just more hard to find. can ask tuk tuk drivers if u reaaally really need
Old 29-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
futonranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I have been going there for quite a while doing some work & as one of the bros here mentioned, u need to be able to speak Lao in order to score some chicks. As i have a few laotian friends, it bridges the gap. Easiest place to score is to go to any KTV. KTV rates are dirt cheap so it won't burn a hole in your pocket. Recommended place : Don Chan Palace. The KTV is located on the 4th flr, i think and it has a disco next door. The other place that is recommended is KTV at Mekong Hotel.

Book a room, then mamasan will parade the chicks for you to choose. Most of the good looking ones dun speak much english so choose wisely. Remember, hooking is illegal here. That's why i always have my laotian guys with me when i go to these place. They'll tell me if the coast is clear.. it also helped as my gang works for the police.. ..If the girl takes a liking to you, you can nego for overnite. Price vary but last time it was abt THB1500 or RM150.

Dun expect some wild action as Laotian girls are a shy lot. some won't even do BJ let alone BBBJ...but if you found one, then ur lucky..

There are mamasans supplying chicks straight to your hotel but very hard to find... illegal remember.. but if you know the right ppl, then there're wonders to be found...

U can try ur luck with the tuk-tuk driver but i dun trust them as usually they'll take u to some dingy place... price also higher...

Most discos like Future are open season. There are nice gems to be found but alas u need to speak lao to bag them. Again, bring a local friend to ease u in. Most are FLs... if u manage to get their interest, nego..

Overall, i find Vientiane a nice place to visit with nice chicks... Planning to back early next year, once my schedule clears... hmmmm...
Old 30-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Thanks for your info.

Is the hotel called Auberge Sala Inpeng (Mekong Riverside Inn), 063 Unit 06, Inpeng Street (Mekong Riverside Road), Ban Wat Chanh, Vientiane, Laos.
or
Inpeng Hotel & Resort, 406 T4 Rd., Donekoy Village, Sisatttanak District, Ban Donkoy, Vientiane, Laos.
Its the 2nd one at Donekoy Village. Get one of the KTV captains to show u the stock.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 30-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Its the 2nd one at Donekoy Village. Get one of the KTV captains to show u the stock.

Cheerz
AC
Thanks again.

Here are the map of Vientiane with lots of info.

http://hobomaps.com/VientianeCentralMap.html

http://hobomaps.com/VientianeCityMap.html
Old 03-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Vientiane, Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Waiting for bro SS08 to confirm the dates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Nope we virgins there but strictly touristy trip hor so bonking not guaranteed
Bro snipeshot08,

Got the dates from your PM.
I cannot commit anything right now.

Thanks to all the updates by many bros recently.
The very fact that it's more difficult to cheong in Laos makes me more interested.

I believe my rusty Thai will come to good use in Laos.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

New Bangkok bus lines to Laos

Published: 1/10/2012 at 06:25 PM
Online news:

The state-run Transport Co Ltd will offer direct coach services between Bangkok and Vientiane and Bangkok to Pakse in Laos under a policy to boost transport networks with neighbouring countries.

Each destination will have one service a day using standard airconditioned buses and the one-way fare for both routes is 900 baht. The route from Bangkok to Vientiane will take 11 hours, leaving Bangkok at 8pm while the bus for Pakse leaves at 9pm and will take 13 hours.

Wuthichart Kalayanamit, president of Transport Co, said the two routes are an extension of two other routes while it has another seven routes running between Thailand and Laos such as Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang and Khon Kaen to Vientiane.

There are currently around 20,000 passengers travelling on the existing routes a year but the company expects 200,000 a year using intra-country service if there are more connections with other neighbouring countries. It plans two more routes to Cambodia this year 2012 and one to Myanmar in early 2013.
Old 26-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Koma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in vientaine from 26-28 Nov to cheong together?
first time there, hoping to find some bros for kind 'enlightenment' and cheonging together. thanks!
Old 26-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

heading to laos in january and brudders there
Old 26-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
Luang Prabang is a holy place, so don't expect to find cheong places. There are many backpackers there you might be able to hook an angmoh up if you're skilled or lucky. I suggest Vang Vien if you wanna see some skin and flesh. Super backpacker and budget and you can see angmohs going around in bikinis. Easier to hook up there cos people are half drunk most of the time. Or if you feel rich you might try to offer cash to the angmohs and see if they are tempted. They travel long periods and the extra cash would be useful to them to drink more. Many angmohs like to stay in Vang Vien for weeks. Lol.

For cheong places like clubs and ktvs, Vientiane is the place to go. I've never been to ktvs there but clubs mostly close early except for Don Chan Palace. They have a club in the upper levels and many people go there. Beware of LBs though

Have fun and good luck!
what is LBS
Old 27-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Kua Lady Boys!
Old 28-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

thank you i was wondering wat is lbs
Old 30-11-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Ah, I'm finally back to chionging.

Long story short, actually broke the number 1 rule and fell in love. A lot of stupid things I've done and an emotional roller-coaster ride later...

Heading up to Laos again. Reaching on the 2nd, if anyone is there and wants to hang out. Going to be like rehab and hopefully chiong until I clear my head. I'd leave my Laos phone number, but sadly while I've got the SIM card here, I've forgotten the number.

Booked a room at Impeng based on above recommendation; hope it's gonna be wild!
Old 30-11-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maposo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, bros! I am going to Vientiane next week. I have been working on a girl or two on Facebook. I think I am going to meet them there. My question is: are Vientiane hotels girl-friendly? Specifically, Salana Boutique Hotel? Another Q: do they provide in-room massage services after they close their spas? I hope I can write an interesting FR after the Vientiane exploration
Old 01-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maposo View Post
Hello, bros! I am going to Vientiane next week. I have been working on a girl or two on Facebook. I think I am going to meet them there. My question is: are Vientiane hotels girl-friendly? Specifically, Salana Boutique Hotel? Another Q: do they provide in-room massage services after they close their spas? I hope I can write an interesting FR after the Vientiane exploration
When exactly will you be in Vientiane? I'm leaving BKK on Sat and will reach on Sun morning. Should be there for a few days.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1