The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2019, 08:47 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameyboy131 View Post
can pm which ml u talking abt?
It can happen to any ML who bbbj lah...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iampeter View Post
I just finished my med for STD and all cleared day 3now, last exposure 3weeks ago and just spent 100bucks to get rapid test, its negative.

I’m sorry if this is not allow or I posted at wrong site, not teying to spoil anybody’s market and not trying to kill yall mood. I also really appreciate people who gave good recommendations here, all I wanted to yall is, play safe please. I know the motto of being in here is “play dont scare, scare dont play”, but I can tell you peeing in blood is very painful + depression really almost kill people.
What std is that? NGU? UTI?
Which clinic you went? Can recommend which clinic is not too crowded but affordable for regular screening?

Went to dr Tan clinic before, it was good experience just that the price on the high side.
Old 18-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Actually U don't need to create a new account and post such warning comments..

Because people here don't care one... until one gets it...

All use dick head and think one.. and yes even bbbj is expose to risk ... but those bbbj hardcore will also say even HJ got risk...best to stay home etc blah blah...

Anyway... hep B is also possible through bbbj...
A good act to the various sex acts and their associate risks.

https://www.catie.ca/en/practical-gu...g-risk-sex-act

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 18-08-2019 at 09:43 AM.
Old 18-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Was drinking at Serangoon area... sent afew sms to ml with no reply until this Ml Meng Xi reply ... give time and location straight there ...
Looks: 7 a little milfy ( 70percent alike from pic)
Massage : 8 ( not piano )
Boobs: 6 (normal size for her frame )
Bbbj : 8.5 ( good suction )
Cim : yes!!!
Serives overall is good , break ice easily , small size gal cfm ok de, licking of back and balls is good ! Most importantly is $80 only
Sglonelyguy.org/Meng-xi-massage
Old 18-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
It can happen to any ML who bbbj lah...
That is exactly the point and I don't get why people identifying any particular ML serve any purpose. Yes, you strike off a potential red flagged ML but then you continue to receive Bbbj from other ML, its LPPL isn't it, deceiving oneself that you are "safer".

Even HJ has its risk, I was mishandled by an ML in the past, be it she too rough/unskilled/ not enough oil applied, next day my tool had skin tearing symptoms and I was out of action a stretch to let it recuperate. At the heat of the moment it takes a saint to decline an erotic act performed by the ML la.

Hence all the good intention "cheong safe" posts, imo, is rather pointless. That is my views anyway.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iampeter View Post
Yes I did.

It's my first post here, been on here for a while now, just never post anything. But on the topic of std i do have some things to say. For example syphilis. The first sign of syphilis is a painless sore. So if the ML has a syphilis sore on her tongue or in her mouth, and you get a bbbj from her, that's it for you. Most stds can be spread via saliva(except hiv). I mean, at your own risk if you want to get a bbbj from a ML. Maybe i'm paranoid but i'm more than happy with just a hj. Good to know you recovered. Just know that most std bacteria are becoming more antibiotic resistent so it isn't going to be very easy to treat now... again, like what many bros say on here, chiong safely.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Adiprey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi
Any recommendation between this 2 ML
LMM and MoMo.
https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-meng-meng-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

Having a hard time to decide which one.

Thanks.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Definitely visit LMM imo, she has less than 1 month left for her current stint before RTC anyways.

Visited LMM twice in 2 weeks recently and her service is really no joke kind. It actually really feels like you’re getting raped though, but in a good way lah.

Nothing much to say that’s not been said, she’s a hot pre-milf with a friendly attitude and kisses a lot, so the KC trap is gao gao one. She should have had fully recovered from the recent flu/fever so guys please go try LMM before she goes back!

I forgot to ask her about her shifu and also felt a little shy to ask her lah alamak. Hahaha. If any kind bros can pm GDMR’s info i’d Greatly appreciate it.
Old 18-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

who tried fay 依依
Old 18-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Definitely visit LMM imo, she has less than 1 month left for her current stint before RTC anyways.

Visited LMM twice in 2 weeks recently and her service is really no joke kind. It actually really feels like you’re getting raped though, but in a good way lah.

Nothing much to say that’s not been said, she’s a hot pre-milf with a friendly attitude and kisses a lot, so the KC trap is gao gao one. She should have had fully recovered from the recent flu/fever so guys please go try LMM before she goes back!

I forgot to ask her about her shifu and also felt a little shy to ask her lah alamak. Hahaha. If any kind bros can pm GDMR’s info i’d Greatly appreciate it.
This kind of stuff can still be shy one arh..

Just SMS or WC her about it lah.. She’ll gladly oblige as long as you are a verified customer..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Hiya that sweety knows my weakness well and she's fluent
Puts spirit into an old dog like me
I guess I made an impression - now I wonder whom else she talks about....
How come you edited your post to remove the other details lol..

Well, she talks a bit about clients who left an impression on her lor..

Of course I not so kaypoh and probe further lah.. The less talk with her and more action the better..

Old 18-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
who tried fay 依依
Post link here lah lol for the convenience of others..

Old 18-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
A good act to the various sex acts and their associate risks.

https://www.catie.ca/en/practical-gu...g-risk-sex-act
Good details...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Iampeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@goldenboy889 Its gonorrhea bro.
At first I went to normal GP, after suspected STD then they did blood test and that itself cost a bomb at 250bucks. I heard DSC is the affordable one though their timing not very flexible.

I was on flight just landed yesterday from overseas, straight go to Anteh Dispensary at Geylang for HIV rapid test. They are consider ok 50-100bucks.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That is exactly the point and I don't get why people identifying any particular ML serve any purpose. Yes, you strike off a potential red flagged ML but then you continue to receive Bbbj from other ML, its LPPL isn't it, deceiving oneself that you are "safer".

Even HJ has its risk, I was mishandled by an ML in the past, be it she too rough/unskilled/ not enough oil applied, next day my tool had skin tearing symptoms and I was out of action a stretch to let it recuperate. At the heat of the moment it takes a saint to decline an erotic act performed by the ML la.

Hence all the good intention "cheong safe" posts, imo, is rather pointless. That is my views anyway.
Yah... but these days all flooded with bbbj... when some MLs are v unskilled.

Even haven't kana nonsense your skin tear by those teething issues..

They are being push by okt to provide bbbj stating they will not get business with it.

Anyway... duno if ML story is shit anot...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1