The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

Previously,
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

I woked up and I could barely open my eyes. I see the light dimmed on the wall, glowing in a fade orange, just like the previous night when Rachel had set it for me. I couldn't be too bothered with the light since I could sleep either way. The wind chime is not moving, maybe because all the windows are closed and the air condition is just swinging it lightly, not even enough to make a sound from its crystal clear bells. I turned around lazily and realized there was something amiss. Rachel is not sleeping beside me.

I still have not fully woken up, but I figured since I am awake, I probably want to take a leak or something. Actually, I was feeling a bit hungry too. I looked at the clock and its 3 am in the damn morning and I wondered why I had to wake up in the dead of the night. But little did I know, everything has its plan and this is definitely not a bad thing.

I struggled to get myself out of the warm blanket and crawled out of the bed literally as I put on a simple jacket and slipped into my slippers before walking out. The hotel was so peaceful in the night, it is so quiet, minus the soft chanting of the Taoist scriptures from the portable media player from the hall. It is kind of eerie in the sense, but still I feel peaceful. After all, I am not really afraid if my friend did came back. It would give me a chance to say goodbye properly.

I walked passed the girls room and the faint glimmers of the wall lamps radiated the hall gently. The soft glow is so calm and quiet. Actually, that is kind of rare as the girls are always so wild and crazy. It is rare to see that there is finally peace and quiet coming from their room. I wondered when they are going back and if I should get their contacts. You never know when a helping hand or more would be welcome. I shook my head. What the hell was I thinking. I had a girlfriend back home. Well, sort of.

I walked towards the spring pool, as the sound of the natural running stream ran along the side became louder. Half expecting that maybe I would see Rachel there, half naked in the pool enjoying herself like the day before. But to my disappointment, the pool was empty. I was pondering if I should use the pool actually, but my sleepy eyes stopped me and I decided I should sneak to the kitchen and find some food like a mouse in a cheese hunt.

Turning over the corner, I can't help stopping and taking a deep breathe over the garden. Although it was summer, it was a cooling morning and I had not enjoyed such unpolluted air for a long time. After spending too much time in cities, you would really appreciates the great rural breeze. In the distance, I notice the work shed again, situated all alone right in the far corner. And then that was when I notice something was not right. There was light coming from the windows, shimmering slowly, as if something on a faint lantern within as some sparks of light ray penetrates the windows.

Suddenly, my heart races. Who could be inside in this dead hour of the night. Rachel? Or wait, could it be someone broke in? I lower my body and slowly creep my way across the soft grass towards it. Suddenly, all the erotic images of the lady in leather, bind in all sort of kinky contraptions and restraints flashes through my mind. Before I could even react, I notice something amazing. My little fellow down there i fully charged and ready.

Last edited by dulanjiao; 29-05-2018 at 07:38 AM.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 29-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Belvereder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start, camping for more
Old 30-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates TS.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Gyarados deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more , thanks
Old 04-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support n camping
Old 05-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I bend low below the windows's height as I peek into the shed. It was literally dream came true as the shed is now exactly as I remembered it in that weird on the first day. But then what this means is that it wasn't a dream, I really did saw it. But that isn't even the most important thing. I saw now the girl in my dream.

Dressed in a suit of tight leather, the black suit stuck so close to the body that every contour on her curves is show to the fullness potential. Her nipples can be seen literally, the nice shape of the areola and the harden tip left nothing much for imagination, except it is covered in black. I took a deep breathe and my little prick is no longer so little anymore is not making thing easy bending down. I can't help wanting to touch myself as I watched.

Rachel is blindfolded. She must had put it over herself, but strangely she is alone. Just like the last time I saw her. Her waist was cuffed and hang over a pole suspended by the ceiling. On her black suit, everything is covered, except her sweet pussy, which was unzipped and I can see Rachel sliding it against a thick dildo attached to motorized drill mounted on the work bench. It is not powered on yet and I guess I was early for the show as I saw Rachel rubbing her pussy onto the dildo and faintly, almost silent, but her moans slips through the crack in the shed.

I was pretty sure I could help since I was fully ready. I make my way as quiet as possible towards the door. I twisted the handle firmly but extremely silently, because I really wanted this to be a good surprise for Rachel. I guess she must have been really horny to come to this and I really want to make sure I can give her a good one that night.

But what was I thinking. The lock did not even move an inch. It was obviously locked. A thousands thoughts ran through my mind, from forcing it to smashing into the window. I feel like I am as desperate if not more than Rachel now. It is as if I wanted to just force my way in and rape Rachel like a break in burglar becoming a rapist as well.

Luckily, my brain was not quite asleep that night. I had an idea.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 07-06-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
HertzBerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story with great pics
Old 08-06-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

I reached into my pocket and there is was, the little small key from the "treasure box". I slowly insert the key and just as I guess, if it fit, it works. The hinges unlocked wit ha soft click. I wondered if my friend had intended me to have actually unlock this door. I slipped in quietly as Rachel is still pretty much trapped in her own fantasy, plus the blindfold is probably good grade, so I crept quietly behind Rachel.

I had a closer look into the work shed now and I noticed that the normal work tools is replaced with a series of BDSM tools on display and so on. There must be a switch so that the items are "flipped" behind the shelves as I imagine. Something along the line of those batman movies. But there are so many toys I believe this is one of my friends greatest creation. From cuffs to whips and harnesses and dildo. There are probably a few thousands way you can sexually torture a girl here to fit any imagination you may have.

I grab a dildo off the shelf and sneaked behind Rachel, then I poke it onto her butt on her leather suit. The leather probably would negate the feeling, so I was able to pass that off as a knife or something.

"Don't move... if you do not want to be hurt..." I said softly. I could see her panic for a brief moment, then probably she recognized my voice or something as she tried to reach for her blindfold after unhinging herself from the pole. I put a stop to it of course, pushing her hand away, my intention to keep the blindfold on. I grab her hand and slotted it onto the overhead pole again, but this time I locked the hinges so she could not remove it herself.

"You are in for some trouble, lady..." I whispered into her ears and I made a deliberate effort to unzipped my shorts, pulled it down and finally give my cock its deserved freedom. I can tell Rachel knew exactly what is happening. "Let's punish this naughty little bitch here..." I grabbed her boobs and squeezed them hard. I do admit I missed this pair of fully blossom meat lumps. It was not because Xiao Ke's wasn't nice, but Rachel's is just very matured and ripped just like a pair of peaches for the plucking.

I pulled down the two zip on the leather suit, intended for the exposure of the tits and not so gently, I picked on her nipples, where were already hard by then. Rachel gave out a soft moan and a soft protest as well. "I am not a naughty bitch..." She whispered back so soft that only I could hear it, even in the dead of the night. I expressed my disagreement, reaching my palm to her butt and giving her a good smack after pulling it back for a full stretch. "Not just a naughty bitch now, also a lying little kitty..." I smiled as I lift her left tits and I took it fully into my mouth and began to suck it hard as if I was a thirsty explorer who just came out of the desert.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1