The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
robotsnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

Thanks for nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 17-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
fiatcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story. Tks so much.
Old 17-08-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 9
CrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud ofCrybabyRonado7 has much to be proud of

I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments
Old 26-08-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lostuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best that keep me coming back to the site. Please update soon if free
Old 26-08-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Handonovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a very nice story, hope TS will update soon
Old 26-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TonyCottee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, thanks very much TS!
Old 28-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Haven't been able to find much time to write sadly. I will be back to Singapore mid next month so should be able to write more from there on. Thanks for the support guys.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 7
YaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice story, hope to read more update
Old 28-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
erhai is a Helpful and Caring Samstererhai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very well written story, thanks TS!
Old 27-09-2019, 05:03 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

The moment the elevator made the sound of them arriving at the floor, everybody within froze. They had stopped at level 1. It then dawned upon them that they had forgotten to press the button to go down to B1. The elevator doors open and it was 2 ladies who froze up as well the moment they saw the insides of the elevator. Both groups simply stared at each other, with neither party making a move.

" Told you we should have taken the stairs. " one of the ladies then sighed and walked away with her friend as the elevator doors closed on its own.

Thankfully, there were too many people in the elevator and all of them had turned around the moment they heard the elevator noise. Including Auntie Kat, there were a total of close to 7-8 people and Auntie Kat along with the guy who was fucking her at that point of time was nestled up in a corner, away from view from all the other burly men who was inside. Talk about a close shave indeed as the elevator door closed and everyone inside heaved a sigh of relief before pressing the B1 button to proceed onto their destination.

" You tightened up a lot huh? " the guy who had his dick buried in Auntie Kat's pussy commented. It seems like the episode managed to wake Auntie Kat up a little bit more as she took his dick out of her pussy. She had probably started making out with him and allowed him to fuck her in the heat of the moment.

This time surely, they arrived at B1 as some of the guys went out first to make sure the coast is clear before the others dragged Auntie Kat out. Their van was already there waiting as Uncle D boarded the front seat, letting the rest of them get in from the back. The moment the driver saw the half-naked Auntie Kat boarding, he raised an eyebrow immediately and looked at Uncle D and asked. " Isn't she your girlfriend? "

" Not anymore. Just a toy now. " Uncle D coolly replied. Seems like the driver was his friend who had saw Auntie Kat with Uncle D before.

" The usual place? " the driver then asked. Uncle D nodded as he glanced at their reflection from the van's front mirror.

It was quite a tight fit back there given that there were 6 guys and Auntie Kat behind but even then, it doesn't seem like the guys were planning to wait until they get back to wherever they had planned to go. Perhaps it was the thrill from the earlier episode of them nearly getting caught that all of them were excited the moment they left the public's eye. All of them was circling around Auntie Kat like hyenas. She was already seated on another guy's lap in the middle of the van, his hard cock grinding against her entrance as thick hard cocks surrounded her from everywhere.

" Well Ben, I hope you do drive carefully, wouldn't want anyone to fall down back there after all. " Uncle D simply smirked upon seeing the sight.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for so long for the continuation! Thanks for the update!
Old 27-09-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Waiting for so long for the continuation! Thanks for the update!
haha sorry bro, busy on business trips. Flying over to taiwan again soon. Will try to get a few more chapters out if I have the time
Old 28-09-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 28-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, hoping to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1