The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2019, 12:03 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

there was this "East" with lots of lovely lovemaking positions and pattern, she was my sex trainer during my early years
Old 08-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
there was this "East" with lots of lovely lovemaking positions and pattern, she was my sex trainer during my early years
Oh I remember her tall beautiful model look Gal.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

To The loser who zapped me and leave this comment "Girl told me i pay for BBBJ but no frenching" you must be having bloody loser look that even pros refuse to french you!
Old 09-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
To The loser who zapped me and leave this comment "Girl told me i pay for BBBJ but no frenching" you must be having bloody loser look that even pros refuse to french you!
if a whore willing to suck your dick than speak french with you , your mouth must be quite something than your dick

Yeah that " Being " which Zap don't even bother to leave his nick behind ? He's definitely a born loser in his life 5555 Disagree ( ) 5555

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 09-08-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
if a whore willing to suck your dick than speak french with you , your mouth must be quite something than your dick

Yeah that " Being " which Zap don't even bother to leave his nick behind ? He's definitely a born loser in his life 5555 Disagree ( ) 5555
Hi, Bro Leong26, I thought it is the other way around? I say this because it is quite common for a WL to BBBJ and french. WLs ar only reluctant if the customer do a DATY and then want to french, correct?
Old 10-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, Bro Leong26, I thought it is the other way around? I say this because it is quite common for a WL to BBBJ and french. WLs ar only reluctant if the customer do a DATY and then want to french, correct?
I can only say There's no correct or definite here . With a commando anything is possible

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 10-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I can only say There's no correct or definite here . With a commando anything is possible
No limit, If wl and samster both are commandos in their respective areas of skillset..
Old 23-08-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Heard JC cut card liao. So sad!
Old 23-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Heard JC cut card liao. So sad!
Involuntarily, I understand.....
Old 23-08-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You can still catch Lai Lai at PT....... H24 R33
Although she is nearing GILF status now..... but there is always Q outside her door.

Mei Yee also cross over to PT...... but too bad she retired from there liao.
I only catch up with her once only at PT coz no shower there and the smell at PT stink wor...But lai lai bbbj and AR is shiok
Old 23-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Oh what did you hear?

Quote:
Old 23-08-2019, 02:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PMDrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to find Malaysian chinese WL?
Old 23-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Malaysian Chinese WL

Quote:
advanced notice 1 week before she tender resignation was given to most of her regulars

what did you heard
Old 26-08-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Who is JC? which house is she from?
Old 26-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Just my own experience bro, I raw-ed all the dirtiest whore in GL since 10+years ago. Thai PRC or MY all don't care, all shoot inside so as long its with the WL's consent Even anal raw i get shit on my dick also like that. But believe it or not, I go for check up every 6months, I never kana any STDs before (if you don't count herpes, which is so common that they don't even screen for it ). Maybe its just my own immune system very strong And I fuck at least twice a week at GL

But if you try and suay suay kana don't find me la I choose to take the risk, I accept the consequences. Its the same for the WL, they are the ones willing to do it, I never force or stealth before haha. I am sure you heard of WLs who raw any and all joes but still manage to finish their 2years here. Its really like driving. There are suay kias who die or kana serious injury from accidents, but most of the rest won't kana la You decide for yourself if you want to risk anot la. The warm, slippery feeling really got difference one.
Wtf did I just read? U are a hero bro

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1