The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With that Ann got up and pulled me towards the shower area...

The couples room has a shower area which was only surrounded by glass wall. Ann turned around and asked me to wait while she showered. I was thinking, "What... I wanted to shower too." I took a step back and sat down on the chair near the wall. As she was back facing me, she slowly untied her robe and slided the robe down her body. Her figure was good, the hourglass and i can see her side breasts from behind. Her E Cup is really beautiful and firm too. Too bad I can only see from afar. While Ann reached forward to turn the faucet, she turned her head to me and asked, "Sorry to let you wait but I have not bathe with someone since I was young with my sister." She smiled and noticed the buldge under my robe.

Ann: "Can you help me with cleaning my back? I want to wash off the lotion."

Wow, my head ran wild again. Quickly I took off my robe and joined her in the shower. Standing behind her I had a clearer view of her slender legs and butt. (She's still wearing the disposable undies) slowly I rubbed her shoulder and back. Her skin was very smooth and soft. Down her back and towards the butt area.

Ann: "Mmm... Your hands are so soft"
Me: "Thanks, you have nice body and skin."

Ann smiled and turned towards me. I can get a full view of her breasts. Soft yet firm and pushing towards my body. Her hands moved slowly down my body. (Workout during younger times so I had abs to show.)

Ann: "Wow, hard muscles. Is it as hard down there too?" She moved her hands into the undies and start to rub a bit. Then she squat down and pulled down my undies. She took the whole thing in her mouth and I was so high. She was good as she blew with her soft lips. I can feel the lips rubbing against my penis wall which made me squeal a bit. It was so sensual and I almost reach my peak in 5mins.

Me: "Ann, I can't take it. I'm coming."
Ann: "Ok!"
She still continued and take it as nothing was going on.
Me: "Ann, I..." Before I could say anything, I shot my load into her mouth. Wow, she was enjoying the cum and swallowing it cleanly.

Sorry I got to stop here, meeting starting soon. :P
Old 02-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 14
G42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to behold

Swee... Nice story.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 8
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of

Very good story, support!!
Old 02-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro! Please continue!

Also, any bros here know of such places with couple massage with attached shower facility, please PM me as I hope to bring one ML for a couple massage and see if anything happens after that ...
Old 02-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
datord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more
Old 02-08-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Wow, she was enjoying the cum and swallowing it cleanly. She looked at me and licked her lips in content.

Me: "You liked it? It's my turn now."
Ann: "Tease me please."
Me: "Your body, your breasts and your figure, so perfect."

With that I cupped and rubbed her big breasts and she moan uncontrollably. Her moans really made me high. Licked her nipples, touched her belly and caressed her butt. The feeling is so good as she lean on the wall feeling so weak from the touch.

Ann: "Are you going to put it in me?"
Me: "Now? Dun you need a condom?" (Just nice we bought some just now.)
Ann: "It's ok, I just finished my period."
Ann whispered shyly to me. Wow, my lucky day then. I teased my little bro at her pussy lips and Ann moaned again. Slowly, I push the tip in and did a slow thrust action without penetrating fully. We are on standing doggy position as Ann leaned against the wall feeling helpless. I started moving at a regular speed and pushing it further this time. Ann was making slight moaning sounds which really turned me on. My hands reached for both her breasts and cupped them while thrusting from behind. The feeling was so good and she was moaning uncontrollably. This was so stimulating as I can't wait to pull out and cum on her back. We made love like mad lovers and Ann was enjoying every bit of it. Suddenly she grabbed my butt in her doggy position. I was like stunned as both of us was reaching our peak.

Ann: "Let's cum together."
Me: "Inside?" I got worried.
Ann: "Yes it's safe."

After a few more thrusts, I called out her name as we cum. Her pussy muscles really gripping me tight. As I shot, I could feel my dick feeling wet. Wow, she really squirted with me. Exhausted I leaned on her back still holding onto her E Cup boobs. This is my first time and a very good one...
Old 03-08-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
queeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story. Please continue TS
Old 03-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
b4igeto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

This is my first time and a very good one...

Ann had great skills and she was enjoying every bit of it. As we are still in our doggy position, I stroke her long black hair making her felt good. (I'm a sucker for long hair gals) I turned her around and bent down to suck her breasts and nipples. Her breasts were soft yet firm, she was moaning away. Love her moans as it was a mixture of ahhhs and heavy breathing. My other hand teased her now wet pussy, felt so good. We were so engrossed with each other that we did not monitor the time. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door, we forgot that we had to leave the room. Quickly we got in the shower and washed each other but also full of touching too.

While we dressed up, she took out the sexy lingerie and wore underneath her clothes.

Ann: "This is for u to see."
Me: "You look beautiful, your bf is so lucky."
Ann: "This is for you to see only." She put her fingers on my lips.

I'm so glad that she let me into her life.
Soon, we headed for home, during the trip on MRT we chatted about things we could do together and yet does not affect our lives. As i see her off at her void deck, she planted a quick peck on my cheek and entered the lift.
I planned to go to her work place tomorrow...

Shall stop here for now, coming up more stories that happened at her work place.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

I planned to go to her work place tomorrow...

So I set off to meet Ann at her workplace, business as usual. We chatted in the shop, Ann applied to work not long ago. As usual, I was waiting for her to knock off, when I noticed she needs to count the money for the day. As she bent down, her V-neck blouse moved and the top part opened and I was treated with a nice down blouse. Her E Cup fell nicely in the view with a deep cleavage. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra but the lingerie she bought yesterday. My little bro was aroused.

Ann: "Ok, I finished counting. Let's close up."
Me: "Right, shall we step outside?"
Ann: "Hold on. Wait here first."

She went to the door and bolted it while I wondered what she wanted. After that she moved to the back of the shop and to my surprise took off her blouse slowly. Whoa, I saw her lingerie which barely cover her boobs.

Ann: "I'm too lazy to go to the toilet so I change here. You wanna touch?" She blushed.
Me: (Reaching out my hands and cupping her breasts under the lingerie)"So soft and firm. I like it."
Old 06-08-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
PurpleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this very nice story, please continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1