The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wild experiences with a twist

Wondering whats the twist 🤔 waiting for the story 😄
Old 03-08-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lawabies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping here for more..
Old 04-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
MrAceKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As she exited the toilet, her face recovered its usual complexion. She stood staring at me for like 2 seconds before speaking in a demeaning manner.

Hui Min: What are you still doing here?
Me: what?

I was at a loss for words. This bitch had like a change of attitude like in the span of 20 minutes. If there was ever a moment in my life that I had to vote for the biggest mood swings ever, it would be this exact moment. One minute she was wailing like a little lost child, the next moment she was acting like some stuck up princess syndrome shit.

Hui Min: You heard me.
Me: Umm…
Hui Min: Do I really need to repeat myself? I said why are you still standing here?
Me: You… You asked me to…

Before I could finish my sentence, she cut me off.

Hui Min: Nevermind, where do you live?
Me: Nearby, in the east
Hui Min: Okay, lead the way
Me: Huh?
Hui Min: Your going home right?
Me: yes
Hui Min: Yea, then lead the way I need a place to crash tonight.
Me: Are you serious??
Hui Min: Do I look like I’m joking?
Me: Okay… but don’t you have a home to return to?
Hui Min: Don’t feel like going home like this now.
Me: if you don’t return home won't your parents worry…

And she cut me off again.

Hui Min: Can you just listen to me and start moving?
Me: okay but…
Hui Min: Oi can you don’t act blur or not. You were waiting for me so that you can bring me to your house right?
Me: Not really
Hui Min: So, your telling me that you don’t want to fuck me?

I hesitated for a moment there before gathering all my brain cells to find the perfect answer. I had to tread carefully. That just escalated quickly.

Me: Well… I will be lying if I said I don’t. but I just don’t want to see you in this state and doing things that you might regret later.
Hui Min: Woah somebody so gentleman sia. Aiya say only later all the same. Faster go la now heavy rain still walk so slow.

With that, she turned her back towards me and increased her pace. From the corner of my eyes I spotted a grin on her face as she turned away from me. Remembering the scene from earlier, I could not say anything in retaliation. I walked quietly beside her as we head to the taxi stand to hail a cab.

Last edited by MrAceKing; 05-08-2019 at 12:07 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Ergocomics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support for more updates!
Old 07-08-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

A very good read, thanks for nice share TS
Old 07-08-2019, 04:30 AM
Samster

The journey back home in the cab was quiet. Neither of us said anything. We were just enjoying the night scenery that zoomed by.

Deep inside however, I was worried. I wasn’t expecting a visitor to my house. I have been living with my dad ever since the divorce of my parents.

Although, due to the nature of his job, his womanizing ways and the alcoholic that he is, he hardly ever comes home. Strangely enough, over the years that we have lived together as a family, he has never ever not once brought a single woman back home.

Maybe it was to set a good example as parent or maybe it was just a redeeming act from him for breaking up the family. However, as we were quite well to do as a family, and I have been receiving higher allowances compared to your regular schooling kid. Therefore, I can’t complain about this lifestyle. Right now, I could only pray my hardest that this was not a day that my father was home.

Upon reaching our destination, I paid the driver and we alighted from the vehicle. Hui Min seems quite impressed by the fact that we were heading into a condominium flat. I was bombarded with questions regarding the recreational areas, whether there is a swimming pool, a gym or even a billiard table for the residents of the area to enjoy.

She reminded me of myself when I first went on my first trip to the science center. It almost seemed comical that she was filled with sadness just about an hour ago and now she’s like a little kid brimming with excitement. On the other hand, I could only answer her questions halfheartedly as I was busy coming up with a plot and story to justify me bringing back a girl. The stress that I was having was intense I didn’t want to face all bullshit that I would have to deal with had I bump into my dad in the hallway.

The lift arrived and I hit the button eleven. The journey upwards seems like an agonizing one-way trip to hell. With butterflies in my stomach, I slowly made my way to the doorstep, frantically searching for signs of a missing pair of leather office shoes. Fortunately, there was a missing pair and I could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

P.S. As this is my first time writing a story i am struggling with the spacing and formatting of it.
Sorry about this please bear with me guys. Will post the next update soon.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

As we entered the apartment, I stole a glance at my companion. Visually, I confirmed that she seemed impressed by the interior design. There was nothing fancy just like your regular household. Clean neat tidy with a couple of unique paintings hanging off the walls.

Hui Min: You have a really nice house.
Me: Thanks
Hui Min: Your family must be rich got so many paintings for decorations.
Me: Oh, those belongs to my mother. Or rather used to till she went and remarried another man in the US. She used to be an artist, those that are hanging here are what was left of her belongings, I guess.
Hui Min: I’m sorry…
Me: Don’t be I got over it quite awhile ago. It’s alright.
Hui Min: Hey can you give me a tour of your house?
Me: There’s just a couple rooms and a living room nothing much to see.
Hui Min: Don’t be like that lar… Please?

I hesitated as it has been a long day and I wanted to hit the showers Asap, refresh up before the main course. Hui Min then grabbed my left arm, begging me with pouted lips while shaking my arm.

Hui min: Please lar Mmhmm mmhmm…

The aegyo attack melted my heart and I relented. I proceeded to show her the around the house. She was amazed at the wide range of alcohol collection that my father had. Ranging from different wines to rums vodka, liquor. Basically, you name it he has it.

I generally strayed away from the alcohol as when I was a kid, there was an incident where I secretly consumed some alcohol and immediately regretted it. The burning feeling down the throat was a horrendous experience for me as a kid.

After giving the guest a tour of my house, I picked out a simple t-shirt and shorts from my wardrobe for Hui min to change into as I did not have any spare female clothes. I suggested showering together until (she gave me the squinty eye look) before I changed my words saying that she could use the main toilet while I will use the master bedroom toilet.

After sorting out the toiletries for both of us, I went into the kitchen to grab a drink. I noticed a sticky note flickering on the refrigerator’s door. Upon closer inspection, the note stated, “I’m going on an overseas business trip will be back on the 21th”. I checked my phone and realize that I will have whole house to myself for about a fortnight.

A surge of euphoria beamed through me as I made a mini fist-pump into the air. At the same moment, I was spotted by Hui Min and out of curiosity, she came over and read the sticky note. She then gave me a little smirk before heading to original destination. I was left bewildered as i heard the bathroom door close shut.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

After the separate showering sessions ended, I entered my room and Hui Min was already lying on the Queen-Sized bed in a bathrobe which I have no idea where she had gotten it from. The bathrobe exposed her delicious smooth toned legs and immediately I had an instant reaction down below.

I was ready, nice fresh and clean. Ready for my first sexperience, ready to pounce. I jumped at Hui Min but was greeted with a soft kick to my chest. I landed flat on my butt at the base of the bed. The kick revealed that she was not wearing any undergarments. I caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy. Recovering from the impact, I looked at Hui Min in surprise as she said.

Hui Min: Calm your horses young man.

Out of a sudden she began imitating an Ang Moh accent. Refusing to give up, I tried approaching again and this time in Kung-Fu fashion, I was grappled, caught and pinned down in an arm lock. I was surprised at how strong she was. It happened in a flash and I did not even know what hit me. She had her smooth toned legs wrapped around me in a deadlock.

Hui Min: What are you trying to do to this delicate lady.

In my mind, I was thinking delicate my ass. What sort of delicate lady can pull off an MMA move like this. Although she was wrapping her legs around me, all I could feel was pain. The pain came and it hit hard and fast. In no time, I was tapping her thigh repeating in submission. She held me in agony for a long 5 seconds before releasing her hold. I crashed onto the other side of the bed groaning in pain.

While still reeling in from the pain, I was still semi-hard from the tease earlier. Noticing the bulge in my shorts, Hui min made a grab for it. This time, it was me who shifted away in reaction of what happened seconds prior. She then recovered her local accent and said

Hui Min: Looks like someone is horny.

She said that while grinning at me. She was having a blast teasing me and there was nothing I could do about it. I secretly made a mental note to myself that one day, I will fuck this bitch so hard for putting me through all this pain.

Hui Min: Do you want to fuck me now?

I nodded my head in response. She smiled at my naivety. She then removed her bathrobe and it revealed her boobs with pointy pink nipples. In my estimation, she was in between of a huge B cup and a small C cup. However, because of her petite size, her breasts seem so much bigger and fuller.

Hui Min: Before we make love, you need to promise me some things.
Me: What is it baby, I can promise you anything.
Hui Min: Promise me that you will only love me from today onwards.
Me: yes yes I promise I love you with all my heart.
Hui Min: You must also respect me and listen to what I say okay?
Me: Yes yes promise promise.

She proceeded to make me cross fingers with her.

Me: Can we start now?
Hui Min: No. Go and dry your hair first. After that then maybe I consider. You must listen to me hor you just promised earlier.

Honestly, I was reaching the end of my patience. I rolled my eyes as I turned to leave. Just as I got up from the bed, a hand reached for my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Just like that I lost my first kiss. We locked our lips in passion as the tongue action began. She was a feisty one. She was all over my tongue and we exchanged saliva. Under the wheezing sound of the air conditional, we were Frenching the night away. It was going to be a long night. A good one, probably
Old 08-08-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Senegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please keep going!
Old 08-08-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1