The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Sorry guys, don't think I'll be able to finish this in 1 post.
Had initially decided to briefly account for what happened.
But glossing over the details wouldn't do justice to this experience.

Thanks for the understanding and patience...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was dressed in a knee length black skirt and light blue striped business shirt.
She had also cut her hair and it was now shoulder length. Gone was her flowing Head and shoulders long hair.
ANTI-CLIMAX!!
Perhaps I had too high an expectation. Or read too much into the past few times I hitched her.
But I was seriously disappointed. Especially since I had the day off and didn't have to drive out in the first place.
Vivian got into the car. I pitied my car seat... after tasting skin the last time, it's back to cotton again.

But the smile she gave me was still bright as the morning sun.

Vivian: "Mornin'. Didn't see you for a few days. Thought you were not doing grab hitch anymore."
Me: "Oh, I went for a short business trip. Just came back last night."
Vivian: "So you don't have to work today?"
me: "Umm, what?"

How did she know I didn't have to work? I saw where her line of sight was looking, and it was to my attire.
CRAP! In my excitement, I had worn my berms and t-shirt out. (my normal off work attire)

Me: "Oh, yes. I'm on off, but I need to run some errands, so thought I might as well do a trip first."
Vivian: "Oh, ok."

And that was all she said. Damn! Did she catch on to my bullshit? You know how some girls just don't like guys to give them bullshit? Was she offended? SHIT!

Me: "Anyway, I wanted to also give you a something. It's just a small souvenir from my biz trip. Hope you like it!"
Vivian: "OK, thanks."

Did I manage to smooth things over? I couldn't tell as she didn't show much expression. Just a small smile while she thanked me.
Things were just going downhill, so I drove off to try to get this over and done with.

The awkward silence was really getting to me. She wasn't her cheerful friendly self today.
Perhaps I shouldn't have hitched her today. Perhaps I should have been more careful and dressed properly like for work. Perhaps... perhaps... there were just too many perhaps...
I decided to cut the tension in the air with some small talk.

Me: "So how was your past 2 long weekends?"
Vivian: "Quite ok. Nothing much. Just nua at home lor."

(Till this day, I look back at this moment and still can't decide if I was just plain stupid or just damn daring.)

Me: "Busy making babies at home with hubby ar?"
Vivian: "No, not really..."

With that she turned her head to look out the car window. I could just slap my silly face for saying such a thing. I just crossed the line... Shit shit shit...

Before I could say anything else, i saw her bringing up her hand to her eyes. And she was beginning to sniffle. Stupid retarded me just realised that I had made her cry. Was she too angry with me till she was crying? I had to apologise to her to make things right again.
I saw an empty lot by the roadside and swerved into it.

Me: "Vivian, are you alright? I'm sorry if I said anything to make you angry. Really, I am. Please stop crying."

She turned to look at me and I could see tears already welled up in her eyes.

Vivian: "It's not you. I'm just sick and tired of this topic of babies. Especially my mother in law. Everytime we go over for dinner, she never fails to bring this up. Saying my hips not big enough that's why can't conceive... spend too much time at work that's why too stressed so no baby...

And my bloody husband just sit there and keep quiet. Never speak up for me. Has she ever asked if the problem was with her son or not? Nooooo... her son is the most perfect.

How would she feel if I told her me not having baby is cos her son isn't fucking me enough? Or how her son keeps going soft in the middle of it?

So much so that I feel like it's my fault. Like I'm not attractive enough... "

Hoseh liao... I know my cue when I see it!!

Me: "Don't even think that. You're a very attractive woman. If I had the chance, I'd fuck you every day... every chance I get..."

Vivian just stared at me when she heard it. Did I come on too strong?

Vivian: "Do you mean it? If you really do I can apply for urgent leave today, and we can... "

She started blushing, as she just realised the full impact of what she was suggesting.
I didn't let her have a chance to back out of it...

"Of cos I mean it. Are you ok with a hotel room?"

"OK..." she nodded. She started typing on her phone. No doubt to apply for her urgent leave.

I didn't know what just happened but I'm just going to go with the flow. I sped out of the lot and just homed in on the hotel my company usually uses to accomodate our overseas guests.
Everything happened in a blur and the next thing I knew, I was riding in the lift with Vivian to our room.

We finally found the room and entered. I closed the door behind me and latched it. I could sense that she was very tense. Standing at the doorway, curbing my eagerness and excitement...

"Vivian, are you ok with this? I mean, if you suddenly change your mind, I'm perfectly ok with it. I just want you to know that this has to be something you really want. Are you sure you want to go ahead with it?"

She slowly looked up at me, pursed her lips, gave a little smile and nodded.
I pulled her in and gave her a gentle hug. She buried her face in my chest and her height was just nice for me to take a whiff of the top of her head. Her hair gave off a very nice musky smell, mixed with a floral fragrance. It was highly intoxicating and it just this was enough to stir my cock to life.

I slowly slided my hands down from her shoulders to her lower back and finally rested them on her ass.
It felt firm but soft at the same time. Just the kind of woman who is naturally slim without exercise kind.
I gave it a little squeeze which surprised her and made her give out a small gasp.

Something then hit me like a rock! In my excitement, I had forgotten to get condoms...
I took a little step back...

"Umm, Vivian, I forgot to get condoms. Can you please give me 10 mins while I rush down to get some?"

As I turned around, she caught hold of my hand and said: "Please don't leave me alone here. Umm, actually... if you promise to pull out in time, I can allow you to..."

She was a really shy lady... something I have to fix before this day is over... Devious thoughts started to pop to my mind...

------------------------------- TBC -------------------------------------------------
Old 14-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue when you can
Old 14-08-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky TS to hit jackpot please continue.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

congrates TS for hitting the jackpot.

Waiting for my turn
pls continue!

** never really had good experience like this when i was doing grab hitch lol **

usually the riders are quite chui one
Old 14-08-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post

Waiting for my turn
pls continue!

** never really had good experience like this when i was doing grab hitch lol **

Ha ha ha! Still your choice ma bro!
Old 14-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Handonovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting exciting, please continue bro
Old 15-08-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post

Waiting for my turn
pls continue!

Bro, initially I only did hitch driving to help my friend with the referral incentive.
So if I don't see any chio bu rider (and i only pick up 1 pax), I'll not hitch.

In fact I had another juicy encounter. Timeline sort of overlapped this one, so depending on the response I get here, I might also share the story here.
Old 15-08-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
greencane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next episode, should be juicy
Old 15-08-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Bro, initially I only did hitch driving to help my friend with the referral incentive.
So if I don't see any chio bu rider (and i only pick up 1 pax), I'll not hitch.

In fact I had another juicy encounter. Timeline sort of overlapped this one, so depending on the response I get here, I might also share the story here.
Yes pleaseeee share the other encounter bro, dun stop ...1st supporter and fan here ...maybe u shd let us know the juicy details of yr sexy experience with Vivian 1st the wife who is so in need of having sex with another guy after being badly disappointed by her husband and suffering sexual humiliation from his family for so long and finally found a nice guy like u to do it with ...another cheating wife but she is not to be blamed for her betrayal...congrats bro ! ...u so lucky dude to hv got to know her and chosen by her to enjoy her body by just grab-hitching

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-08-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Old 15-08-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
valkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvalkyrierune deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Ha ha ha! Still your choice ma bro!
haha i need to be extra "choosy" then.

Sometimes see photo nice, the real deal is quite off haha
Old 15-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue sharing your second encounter!
Waiting for your happy endings with Vivian also
Old 15-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Wow, was definitely not expecting that!

Eagerly waiting for the next drop!
Old 16-08-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 16-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice sharing.... please continue to share more
Old 16-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a nice story bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1