The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
It really depends on the girl and the club.

In general, expect minimal service at 30minutes (usually 50E). This normally includes blowjob with condom, light kissing, sex.

Most girls will give kissing, bbbj, daty, sex if you go one hour session which is 100E. You need to say beforehand that you want to shoot 2 times to avoid misunderstanding.

You can get all at 50E 30 min sessions with some girls but unlikely the popular ones.

It also depends on the club. Touristy places like in Frankfurt has the hottest girls so unlikely to budge much on price. When i went to Goldentime you could get CIM for 25$ extra (usually 50E) and anal for 50E extra(usually 100E).

If you invest in the same girl you can unlock more benefits. One girl i got BBFS including creampie after i session with her 3 days in a row. Was a bit of an accident but it was her 2nd day ever working this type of job and we both had recent std tests. I paid her 300E to go to her place for more than 6 hours. She is quitting this week as she said she doesn't suit this type of job.

If you really really like one particular girl and there is chemistry, you can even book her to go with you for a day at 500-1000E (500E possible on Monday and Tuesday or her normal days off). Mina at Sharks said she would go for 700E but i declined.
Just to sidetrack a little.. When I was in Moscow late last year, managed to hook up an auburn hair 23yr Russian chick from their website for a 1hr outcall to my hotel. Really had good chemistry with her n we kept in touch all these while. She's about 1.67m tall, long wavy auburn hair, slim n full B cup boobs.
Just early this month, suggested going to Phuket for a 5days 4nights trip n she was keen as she needed a break. She said just to cover her the air tickets and Usd$1000. Stayed in Karon beach area n weather was hot n sunny. I never fuck so much in my life during that 4nights in Phuket as she enjoyed sex thoroughly n I couldn't keep up with her in fact.

If u have the time n resources, planning for such trips are definitely more worth it n fruitful.. In fact, I went on a short trip to Bali in Sept last year with a 21yr old NZ blonde chick. She was studying in the Uni in Auckland n was doing part time for extra $. We lost touch as she has quit this line for good.
Will be going on my next trip with this auburn hair gal in July probably Phuket again as Moscow has daily direct flights there..
All these Russian chicks luv Phuket n Koh Samui.

Last edited by countryman; 30-04-2019 at 04:39 AM.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Decipher German Abbreviations

Dear bros,

Exploring the German scene and having difficulty with their common terms. Can anyone familiar with these term help guide and enlighten me. Thank you. Kiam Sia.

Abbreviation:
GF6
ZK
BV
Franz
NS active/passive
KV active/passive
FA active/passive
ZA active/passive
AV
DS
GV

Thank you and feedback very much appreciated!
Old 03-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Decipher German Abbreviations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Dear bros,

Exploring the German scene and having difficulty with their common terms. Can anyone familiar with these term help guide and enlighten me. Thank you. Kiam Sia.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_..._der_Sexarbeit

Combine that page with Google Translate
GF6 -> GFE
BV -> Breast Fuck
etc
Old 03-05-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute

Enlighten, thank you. Up some points
Old 07-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
loki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went through the last few pages but they were mostly on cities other than Berlin. Any recommendations for Berlin please? Will be there end of this month
Old 07-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
Went through the last few pages but they were mostly on cities other than Berlin. Any recommendations for Berlin please? Will be there end of this month
Marini123 did write a long report on 24 April 2019 in the previous page on Artemis, which happens to be only large FKK in Berlin, unfortunately a shitty club relative to the big FKKs in other cities.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fdaski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Anyone tried before FKK Dietzenbach?
Old 19-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Just realised after looking through my past history that it's been 7 years since my last visit to FKK! The last round visited Palace and Oase. Went again this time to these two places plus Sharks since it was mentioned several times in this thread.

Things haven't changed much at Palace and Oase.... the girls at Palace were pushy and tried to upsell everything. Oase was definitely better in terms of girls avail and attitude -only thing i didnt like was the small indoor area. Having visited Shark this time round, i would rate this as my fav joint.

Three reasons i liked Sharks - girls with better attitudes, large spacious area (indoor and outdoor), and edible food. Quality of Girls wise, i would rate Oase slightly better overall than Sharks, but sharks had way more ladies when i was there about 5pm, and there were many quality gems in Sharks. Out of my sessions at the three places, the most memorable ones were in Sharks.

Prices are the same at these three places - 50euro for 30min, 100euro for 60. With 100euro, you get bbbj, dfk, and daty - what they term gfe...Other services may need negotiation.

Unlike the last time i went in 2012 where i didnt see any asians around, there were quite a fair number of asians at the three places, esp sharks...Japanese, korean, taiwanese, PRC, malaysian/singapore chinese. Observed that there were some girls that targeted only asian customers, esp at Sharks.

Most memorable sessions were at Sharks with Ema (Romanian) and Betty (Moldova). Both were chatty and provided gfe. Had a 20-yr old blond girl with beautiful features (Lorie?) But couldn't really click with her, otherwise she would have been in the memorable session list.

Can't be bothered writing long frs, so do drop me a message if any info needed.
Old 21-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

besides sunshine in munich , any other place to recco ?
Old 24-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
Outcall - redwhynot - so far good service.
Some of the old Kamilla Dee moved to redwhynot plus a few new ones as well. Had Vivienne Monroe a few times, busty blonde Italian. Great service and one of my most memorable experience with a paid European. Call them and tell them what you want and no hassle from hotel.

Incall - Salon Deluxe Berlin - Add Uhlandstrasse 27; 10719 Berlin
A bit southwest of the zoo and near the U-bahn station. A few older and saggy ones but I manage to choose Nicky; a blonde Polish with a few tattoos. Forgettable massage but reasonable sex. You can google the location and look at my old review. Not expensive but you get what you pay for and reasonable way to get off.
Old 29-05-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Aleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdaski View Post
Anyone tried before FKK Dietzenbach?
That is budget fuck and go. Formerly fucking without protective gear, I don't know the status as of today. Just the girls, the rooms and bockwurst as food. No spa, outdoors, pool. And not really central in terms of getting there.

Aleman
Old 29-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Aleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Dear bros,

GF6 = girl friend sex
ZK = french kissing/with tongue
BV = ??
Franz = blow job
FM = BJ with condom
FO = BJ without condom, today illegal
FT = CIM, illegal
NS active/passive = golden shower
KV active/passive = excrements
FA active/passive = ??
ZA active/passive = anal licking
AV = anal penetration
DS = ??
GV = general intercourse

Hope this helps.

Aleman
Old 30-05-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Tanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
Formerly fucking without protective gear, I don't know the status as of today.
Still the same. Was there last week.
10 girls present: 3 were pretty ones, 2 ugly, rest were doable. Spent 3 hours there doing 2 girls.
Quite easy to get to using S2 train taking 30 minutes, plus 10 minutes walk.
Takes almost the same total time to get to Oase (35 min by train+taxi), Sharks (35 min by train + taxi/bus) or Mainhatten (30 min by tram).

Last edited by Tanken; 30-05-2019 at 08:05 AM.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

fdaski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
Still the same. Was there last week.
10 girls present: 3 were pretty ones, 2 ugly, rest were doable. Spent 3 hours there doing 2 girls.
Quite easy to get to using S2 train taking 30 minutes, plus 10 minutes walk.
Takes almost the same total time to get to Oase (35 min by train+taxi), Sharks (35 min by train + taxi/bus) or Mainhatten (30 min by tram).
Thought they recently made it illegal (Not using condoms) Are they all just openly screwing bareback?

Do you think its worth going for these less popular FKKs?

BTW any bros gonna be around frankfurt next week
Old 30-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdaski View Post
Thought they recently made it illegal (Not using condoms) Are they all just openly screwing bareback?
Illegal, but not enforceable. All girls now have condoms on standby, in case there is an inspection.
Under the new law (which was pushed by female rights group to protect the workers), it would be the customer to be prosecuted, and not the girl. The only way the police could trap a customer is to get a female officer to parade around naked and pose as a worker. Not going to happen!
Previously, many customers did it in the open. Now they go into a room first.

Last edited by Tanken; 30-05-2019 at 02:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1