The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light
Free huawei mate 9 for anyone who is willing to give me a loan

As the title stated, i am looking for a loan and i am willing to give my huawei mate 9 as a form of interest to the lender.

I have tried other form of credit but it is just not possible as i am out of job due to an injuried hand. My dividends will be coming at a later date thus i will have to resort to loan.
Old 16-07-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Free huawei mate 9 for anyone who is willing to give me a loan

How many threads u need to create?
Old 16-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
soldierboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoldierboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do u have a better form of collateral?
Old 16-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

How about spending less on FL and KTV first?
Old 16-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha, it is so interesting to see now a day what people would post on the sex forum.

Sorry about your trouble, but purely from a business point-of-view, based on the collateral, a piece of crap Huawei phone, the max amount you can loan is probably $20. You can go to any pawn shops or loan agencies, and there is no way they will loan you 100% full value of your collateral. Especially your risk factor is in the "I probably will never see my $20 again, and its not even worth it for me to hire runners to go spray paint your door" category.

Hope you can find other ways to resolve your problem
Old 20-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Maybe can sell your SBF account? Lol
Old 20-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchos View Post
As the title stated, i am looking for a loan and i am willing to give my huawei mate 9 as a form of interest to the lender.

I have tried other form of credit but it is just not possible as i am out of job due to an injuried hand. My dividends will be coming at a later date thus i will have to resort to loan.
Bro...Forget about it lah. No one will give you a loan.
We dont know you and who can guarantee you'll.pay back?
Old 21-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
How about spending less on FL and KTV first?
Old 21-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
maggi goreng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowday loan also come Sammyboy post really amazing
Old 21-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

TS must be quite desperate .... don't ask, you never know.

Hope he manages to handle his loan issue

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1