The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any recommendations for accommodation around Asoke area ? Going Solo there next month. I have done research and just seeking for any extra information,
i see online condolette midst rama 9 have good deals...
Old 08-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
drink nom susu at hui kwang terrace restaurant with pretty siambu

suay mak bro

kio from where?
Old 08-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any recommendations for accommodation around Asoke area ?
Asoke is accessible to BTS, MRT and just across Soi Cowboy.
Really depends on your budget and comfort level. Check out resellers like Agoda targeting Asoke with plenty options.

For thb2k level, Furama Exclusive is a reasonable standard, within short walking distance to BTS/MRT and adjoining T21:

http://www.furamaxclusive.com/asoke/
Old 08-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BangkokMark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone else get invited to Mama Vicki of SHERBET Wedding Jan 4th? 25 Years in the G-Club Business now married for the first time at 46 and Retired Wow!
Old 09-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
drink nom susu at hui kwang terrace restaurant with pretty siambu

Looks good.. share share..
Old 09-01-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Live from Nana , gogos close at 2am. Now 115am still going strong.....
Old 09-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post

This is nothing, you should go to Syria!

I'll be visiting HCM on February 5 through 12, staying at The Luxe Hotel! Any argument over that hotel?
I believe you will have great experience... Vietnamese girl has fair skin and super high gfe. I got the best fxxk expercience in my life from a vietnamse girl in KL. Full of enthusiasm. Just DFK and her pussy already soaking wet ! Now make me wonder should I continue travel to land of BKK.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been chionging the Thai G club scene for 10 years now, I've been to quite a number of them, Sherbet, Secret, The Villa, Monty Carlo, The Pimp, Maiake, Aladdin, Colosseum. I remembered the first time I went there the very first time in Bkk was at a club called Forte. Back then, I was a young 22 year old greenhorn. The glitzy lights and the numerous pretty dancing girls make Thoroughly enjoyed myself there and every 2 months I'll go there to party in Forte. I was lucky to have somebody to bring me if not at my age I can't afford.

After I enter the workforce, the expenses at the G Clubs became my responsibility, I realized it's not exactly very cheap, one night $400-500 is not exactly affordable to me at that point of time.

I forced myself to learn how they charge the bill. As the receipt is in Thai, there are many things that they can add without you knowing what issit.

Anyway I reached Thailand on the 30/12/16, I'm going back tmr. Just to give some FR on the clubs I went to this time round.

Colosseum
This place opened in November 2016, was opened by a very big mafia and a very ranking police officer. So I heard that the very big mafia fled Thailand recently because of some issues with the police. Maybe because of that Colosseum closed on the 5th January. Luckily I finished most of my bottles. Coloseeum was the old Ka Chood, they refurbish and open again, it was touted to be the next biggest G club when it opened just like Secret. Decor was nice (expected as its new), the place was big , I think there's near to 80 tables there.
Took the sofa, ordered a 20,000 baht whiskey package. As usual, the mamasan brought in the PRs and the coyotes (there's a price difference btw the PRs and the coyotes) . I should say 7/10 for most of them, anyway I found the place ok only. Really lucky I finished most of my bottles before they closed down.
Place 8/10
Girls 7/10
Entertainment 7/10

Overall, it's not what I expected but I bought my membership already if not I'll change clubs. Some photos of colosseum.

(To be cont)
Old 10-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aladdin
After Coloseum, the next few nights I spent in Aladdin. It's also a G club which I have never been to but heard a lot about it. Aladdin is next to a kuey Liao named "Seven" . Seven is the same as Poseidon. So some of the customers who go to Aladdin request for girls who "sell" their bodies. The Pimp, which is a g club too, specialize in this. The girls working in the pimp, I can say almost 90 % can tabao. While the other g clubs do not follow this structure , but these days it's getting more common. If you want to sit a girl which you can take out later, request it from the mamasan earlier, she will arrange for you. But do bear in mind, to taboo from such places, it will be quite expensive.To buy out a girl in the pimp, typically cost 3000 baht and above (excluding the cost of sitting with them) as each girl has different prices. Personally, The Pimp has tons of girls, but I feel the girls are average at best. Whereas Aladdin, when I see the coyotes (about 15) go up on stage, more 10 of them I don't mind to sit with .

Bought a package 20,000 baht 3 bottles of black and 28 drinks( for the girls to sit with you). The mamasan was really honest about the cost ( I roughly know the cost structure already). She gave me photos of a few coyotes and PRs to choose as I wanted to see all the girls they have. The one I chose was really sweet.

The place was fun, happening, lotsa eye candies to see,
Shall not get into other details but overall
Place 9/10
Girls 9/10
Entertainment 9/10
Fern (mamasan) was ok too, never overcharge and was always on hand to make sure i was ok. Anybody who wants to go there I strongly recommend to go through her. I can give her line contact or number if anybody wants. Or you can go there and look for Fern.
Here are the rest of the photos she sent to me for me to choose

Just sian that I gotta go back to reality tmr
Old 10-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangkokMark View Post
Anyone else get invited to Mama Vicki of SHERBET Wedding Jan 4th? 25 Years in the G-Club Business now married for the first time at 46 and Retired Wow!
Did you attend.??
By now and after 25 years, she must be quite loaded if she smart enough.
Next thing is to make babies not money...

After all this years I still with Mama Micky from Piano to Sherbet.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Maybe your next essay can cover this mythical Korean Superstar which i hear so much about? I only start being more active on Thailand section after Korean Superstar disappear, so only hear bits and pieces of stories of his magical abilities from various bros, but never whole picture!
Just like Lazy Spoon Feeders, Korean Superstars pop out every now and then. It is not just a particular individual.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
Old 10-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Just like Lazy Spoon Feeders, Korean Superstars pop out every now and then. It is not just a particular individual.
Very long never see the big cannon fairies on this forum.. Geylang thread got alot say cat150 girls pay for them to overnight
Old 10-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Lost99,

Thanks for your sharing and recommendations.
Appreciate it.

Perhaps I should use the word "Service Culture" instead of GFE.
Some joint's culture is that the girls, to optimise income, will pressure you into ST, and during ST pressure to finish fast so that they can go back to joint for their rounds.
Some joints girls may entertain you regardless whether you take them out for ST and give you good attitude in hope of repeat business and bigger tips.
Such culture will only be known to bros who experience them personally.
Bad attitude is a turn-off to me, therefore my request for recommendation on joints with good "Service Culture".
Not sure if such thing exist in BKK scene.

My flavour is not so much straight up sex, as i feel u can get it in S'pore anytime in GL or the "TCM" MPs.
More importantly, is the build up process towards the end result of sex.
Like that of KTVs.

Yes, as you and some bros mentioned, G-Clubs is probably the place for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Your questions are confusing because Sex is packaged in many different 'flavors' in BKK, and you do not clarify which type of 'flavor' you want...

4. GFE feel is entirely between you and the girl, and does not really matter whether she comes from a KTV/Gogo bar/Freelance bar/Disco. No place can guarantee better GFE over another since it is very individual and there are too many independent factors. However, you may have a better chance developing GFE at a KTV since you spend more time with the girl before you dabao, but as with everything in this game, no guarantees. I've had good GFE in quick Fuckjob shops, and shitty GFE in KTV before. Again, it totally depends on you and the girl, no matter where she comes from and what you are doing.
...your preferred style.

Last edited by Confusius; 10-01-2017 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Confusius is a Helpful and Caring SamsterConfusius is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Was wondering if any bros here can advice on;
1) G-Clubs;
I'm looking for G-clubs with raba action in club and dabao girl for ST/LT.
I read up that most mid-higher end clubs will have english speaking girls who will raba you and vice versa (true?).
To dabao girls, will need to sound out to mamasan for arrangement.
Will drink 1/2 bottle max with another friend. Not sure how much more girls and mamasan will drink.
a) Which two clubs should I look at for the above criteria?
b) Tried looking for price structure but only found general guides with nothing specific. What is the usual expense break down at these clubs?
c) what is the extend of action in club (can finger girl)?
d) Some bros mentioned girls may ask you to pay up ST money first and ask u to wait outside club but in end dont turn up. How to prevent such cases?
e) any mamasans to recommend?

2) AGG Bars
Again, understand girls will sit with you, talk play games ask for LDs.
Same process as most S'pore Thai Disco, except S'pore TD has Hang Flower concept. Seems the ideal itinerary is to get high at AGG bars and end the night with Thermae.

a) Any recommendation for AGG bars should I look at for raba action and good service culture?
b) To what extend is the action (can finger girl)
c) how to tell a AGG from a Coyote girl?

3) Soapy Massage
Again, looking for good service culture and facilities.
Read alot about Lord being over priced.
a) Any place to recommend?
b) what the expected rate range?

Do correct me if any of the above info are wrong.
Sorry for the noob qns.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Question is how many people going and how much are you willing to spend.
If there's only you and another friend, i suppose you shouldn't really go to G-clubs.

The normal rates at G-clubs for tabao is roughly 5k, and even though they tell you it's LT, they will try to leave after 1 shot.

G-clubs employ hourly fees for a girl to sit with you, not really sure how much it is.

Only pay after the deed, not before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1