The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AlexTan07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xian, China

i going during the CNY. Guess there wont be any entertainment since everyone will be back home
Old 20-03-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 14
acidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to behold

I'm in xian.. Will be here for 5 days

Any Bros around for a beer?
Old 29-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Hi
All I could get at Ziction was an overpriced mediocre chinese massage plus an overpriced handjob. Massage was 218 (she wanted to upsell to a sweedish massage, no way!), and quite below average. The girl wanted 500 for HJ, I got her down to 200. No touching her allowed and no tits shown: "if you want to see tits, it's 500". Gosh, for 500 I could get full service in Xi'an! After completion, I started regreting wasting my precious seminal liquid with her.
Anyway, the hotel is also overpriced: you need to pay a superior room at 710 if you want a non-smoking room, and the room has nothing special.
Next time I will not follow my partners recommendation and deal myself with expedia or booking.com
Just had a massage... still at RMB218... lousy massage... all they want is overpriced HJ.. same offer.. RMB500!! Knn.. that's more than SGD100... tried to neg..she offered RMB300.. similar situation, can't touch.. didn't go it.. she left after the1hr massage with a black face
Old 03-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i'll be in Xian from about end-july to end-aug. any fun i can have there that's not terribly expensive like beijing?

I hope you enjoy my story. Do up my points if you like my story. Enjoy.
Old 14-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, need some help here..
am heading up during mid-august to start of Sept.

Any fun up there..? Only at night i will be free cos day busy with conference..

Any massage, KTV etc that is friendly for 1 person..?
Even better, any bro up there during that time..? maybe we can go chiong together..

I look forward to some of your replies..!

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 22-07-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

No bros or sis able to help..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Bros, need some help here..
am heading up during mid-august to start of Sept.

Any fun up there..? Only at night i will be free cos day busy with conference..

Any massage, KTV etc that is friendly for 1 person..?
Even better, any bro up there during that time..? maybe we can go chiong together..

I look forward to some of your replies..!

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 11-11-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
fantasize888 is Cool - loads of Potential

HI Bros..

Heading there early Dec for a cheong trip supposedly organized by a bro but he couldn't make it due to work..

Does anyone of you have lobangs on Spas, KTV, reliable transport or local contacts can recommend to cheong..

thanks

Cheers!
Old 12-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasize888 View Post
HI Bros..

Heading there early Dec for a cheong trip supposedly organized by a bro but he couldn't make it due to work..

Does anyone of you have lobangs on Spas, KTV, reliable transport or local contacts can recommend to cheong..

thanks

Cheers!
if you goggle using chinese, there are a few contacts. I plan to go next year april
Old 16-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KLR69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good spa to recommend?
Old 16-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR69 View Post
Any good spa to recommend?
Some info..
there are many joints in xian (central, north, south, east or west) with varying quality
but 99% of these joints are in underground mode so it is advisable to find one agent who will get a cut from these joints for every done deals. Some of the agents provide daily update of the stock
Lastly it is expensive
Old 16-07-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Some info..

Lastly it is expensive
can tell me china where got cheap one now??? where i am in the north, one shot can range from 2k - 3k, overnite 3k - 5k....
Old 17-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
can tell me china where got cheap one now??? where i am in the north, one shot can range from 2k - 3k, overnite 3k - 5k....
I guess that's the cost of going underground.
Beside the pimp, they need people to look out for dangers. Also, middlemen want a cut
Old 24-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bros,

First time in Xi'an. Was going around the city in the evening. Saw a place called 吉祥足浴 in the same building as 如意酒店.Located along 建西路 I believe. Full package is 468. And male GRO was disinterested. Didn't do also as just recceing.

Further down the same road got one called 首席7号养生馆. 598 / 498 depending on full or half nude with CIM. Full package unavailable.

There's also one in 关中客栈's 2F - located at 集贤巷. 400 for full package. Place was quiet af for a Saturday night. I never try any yet as was tired and just recceing.

Any bros can tell me whether these areas have good stock of girls? Also the quieter ones safe? Are there recommendations for cheap ones? (e.g. 发廊 types).

Thanks bros. PM me if needed.
Old 24-09-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
ssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterssleight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also bros, found that there are places such as:

吉祥村 or 鱼化寨 that is cheap. Any bros tried these?
Old 14-05-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GoCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros has latest development in Xian? Heard recently from a new WL in Geylang that DG Sauna style business is booming in Xian. Hope someone here can help verify

My last visit to Xian was 2 years+ ago. Then sauna biz was dead

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1