The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
RAYMO90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: East Area Tampines Massage

Bros, mind sharing syt massage at Tampines with good teasing? Appreciated a lot, thanks man
Old 14-07-2017, 12:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to all

can pm me location thanks
Old 14-07-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me the 2 locations pls? Thanks
Old 14-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Fugisai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can give location ?
Old 15-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
supeCal99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can give location, thanks.
Old 15-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! Bunch of idiots
Old 15-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

bro can pm pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayoh View Post
Recently went to two different places for P massage in tamp

1) the first location, got a syt to do the p massage for me. I asked for p massage for one full hour. She teasingly agreed and was rubbing the full inner thighs all the way into my ass dam shiok tbh. To my surprise, the last 20 mins she was working on the shaft itself.

It was almost like a hj already but i didnt finish because i wasnt sure if she was doing a legit HJ lol. Non stop teasing throughout the massage also.

2) 2nd place i went was recommended by one of the bros here. The masseuse i got again, was young but this one really quite nice looking. P massage standard procedure, not as good as the first but towards the last 10 mins she started to touch the shaft and asked if i wanted special. Standard damage.

DO NOT pm me simply asking for location. I spent alot going to different places to find good ones so i won't simply be giving away the location. PM me only if you have a good place to exchange nearby
Old 15-07-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Would like to remind bros not to easily give out contacts and location. vet the people before sharing or we might lose our playground.
Old 15-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 7
Hayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHayoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have replied the few who offered good contacts in the east.. return... As for the rest, put in your own vitamin m and effort to find yourselves

thanks guys.. will update here when i try the recommended ones
Old 17-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hiit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be careful of New Spa @tampines 201
Visited before and got an hour of prostate massage, didn't feel like it was worth the extra 43$ for the normal massage since the actual prostate massage wasn't good and lasted for around 15minute.
Decided to visit again and got the normal massage for an hour and a half. Masseuse wasn't friendly when started and massage unevenly with the towel on. After putting the oil on my back, was prompted to upgrade to prostate massage and I refused. The massage was piano even after telling her to up her strength and got almost an hour of calve massage ONLY front and back.
Didn't want to sound out as the MP was busy and who knows what she can do when I'm at a vulnerable state.
Please do not visit.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiit View Post
Be careful of New Spa @tampines 201
Visited before and got an hour of prostate massage, didn't feel like it was worth the extra 43$ for the normal massage since the actual prostate massage wasn't good and lasted for around 15minute.
Decided to visit again and got the normal massage for an hour and a half. Masseuse wasn't friendly when started and massage unevenly with the towel on. After putting the oil on my back, was prompted to upgrade to prostate massage and I refused. The massage was piano even after telling her to up her strength and got almost an hour of calve massage ONLY front and back.
Didn't want to sound out as the MP was busy and who knows what she can do when I'm at a vulnerable state.
Please do not visit.
If you are at 201, I rather you try Pure Bliss Spa bro, I tried them yesterday and got a good solid authentic massage, this News Spa and Classic Spa nearby are rubbish which offers Prostste Massage in their menu for $88 and when customers opt for the normal massage the massuese will show attidude and give black face.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric29 View Post
Always been doing banking at Tampines East POSB. A few units away is a MP.

The MLs have always been wearing jeans/pants/leggings and polo top.

Yesterday while from MSCP walk to the bank, saw the pleasant looking ML in a black mid thigh high tight tight hugging dress......kuku immed marikita.....have seen her many times but first time see them in dress...She standing outside the shop meddling with hp and throwing glances to male passerbys....

Thinking to myself after the ATM will go ask.......KNN.....by the time I am done.....a bro was talking to her and I waited in my car watching them hoping the bro will leave....but sad.....they went in to shop.....

Any bro been to this place?
I think I saw her last weekend when I walk pass that area. She was in a white body hugging dress and gave me a wink when i walk pass.....look jin happening
Old 18-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixOne View Post
I think I saw her last weekend when I walk pass that area. She was in a white body hugging dress and gave me a wink when i walk pass.....look jin happening
Hey I think I saw the same lady... Can see her tiny panty line so obvious from the dress...
Old 22-07-2017, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayoh View Post
Recently went to two different places for P massage in tamp

1) the first location, got a syt to do the p massage for me. I asked for p massage for one full hour. She teasingly agreed and was rubbing the full inner thighs all the way into my ass dam shiok tbh. To my surprise, the last 20 mins she was working on the shaft itself.

It was almost like a hj already but i didnt finish because i wasnt sure if she was doing a legit HJ lol. Non stop teasing throughout the massage also.

2) 2nd place i went was recommended by one of the bros here. The masseuse i got again, was young but this one really quite nice looking. P massage standard procedure, not as good as the first but towards the last 10 mins she started to touch the shaft and asked if i wanted special. Standard damage.

DO NOT pm me simply asking for location. I spent alot going to different places to find good ones so i won't simply be giving away the location. PM me only if you have a good place to exchange nearby
Hi bro, can share the contacts above? I cam share with mine at north east region if you are okay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread