The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

HH 3pm - 9pm
SH 9pm - 3am
Old 18-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Dasking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who want HH tmr please pm me fast. One more person only. Damage is around 35 for room and 20 each girl.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

HH today +1. All costs will be evenly spread among kakis. Timing 230pm till 9pm
Old 19-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Spit smelly saliva. Never step into it again. Waste my time. Gal totally lazing around and only come in first 10mins and last 10mins upon bill.

All 3 bros left unhappy and go gelyang for qui k bonk now.
dont give lor. or give 20 bucks tell them 1 min 1 dollar.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!

As I have not been to SG for a few months, I decided to pay them a visit with a bro today, was suprised to see so many empty rooms prob Monday. And as usual was raped by all the PRC milfs at the start, gotten 6 for myself today, although there's not much business for them, I thought the milfs will spend more time to sit in the room with me, but I was wrong, they were all in the room(next to the smoking room) playing with their handphones and chatting away. Two of them came in twice only for 10 mins each after that both left giving excuses of going out drink water or go washroom and never came back. Most only came in around 6.30pm-7pm to collect the tips and expect us to give them more tips for dinner and etc. We left this place unhappy, the girls' services here have deteriorated, we will continue to stick to our usual joint.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Any kaki want to join me at SG KTV on Monday 3/7/17 for Happy hour from 3pm onwards? Pm me +1
Old 03-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

If I want to book a gal for HH and she sit with me throughout the session, how much is the price?
Old 03-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasking View Post
Any kaki want to join me at SG KTV on Monday 3/7/17 for Happy hour from 3pm onwards? Pm me +1
May be keen to join. What time will you be there?
Old 03-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

I will be there around 240pm liddat. see your inbox i have pm u my number. Message me as i will not check this forum for today.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
If I want to book a gal for HH and she sit with me throughout the session, how much is the price?
Usually $200, if business is bad can try luck at $150, or can try book half a session at $100 but still need to keep an eye on her. Better to tell them in the beginning if u catch them running to another room you will minus their booking fees. Sometimes they give lame excuses that another girl is sitting with u so they go another room for a "short while'
Old 05-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
As I have not been to SG for a few months, I decided to pay them a visit with a bro today, was suprised to see so many empty rooms prob Monday. And as usual was raped by all the PRC milfs at the start, gotten 6 for myself today, although there's not much business for them, I thought the milfs will spend more time to sit in the room with me, but I was wrong, they were all in the room(next to the smoking room) playing with their handphones and chatting away. Two of them came in twice only for 10 mins each after that both left giving excuses of going out drink water or go washroom and never came back. Most only came in around 6.30pm-7pm to collect the tips and expect us to give them more tips for dinner and etc. We left this place unhappy, the girls' services here have deteriorated, we will continue to stick to our usual joint.
It is a disease that started at NSH before it closed down. Soon the news spread to all such ktvs that you actually don't have to keep running all over to keep customers happy for $20 tips, just go in frequency for a short time during the first 1-2hours, then one more time for 10mins and at bill. And tips are increased to $30.. kns
Old 05-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
It is a disease that started at NSH before it closed down. Soon the news spread to all such ktvs that you actually don't have to keep running all over to keep customers happy for $20 tips, just go in frequency for a short time during the first 1-2hours, then one more time for 10mins and at bill. And tips are increased to $30.. kns
Didn't know NSH closed down already! What happened? Too many demerit points like BS?

Last edited by jay.lay; 08-07-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
SG tips is still $20
Old 18-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
lazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond reputelazuka has a reputation beyond repute

Any new updates on this place, still the same as before? Thought of going down soon.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Chiamuichiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewlee999 View Post
Don't waste your time here, I have better places to go, Viet Syts with tips of $20 also and BETTER return rates than this place. I have pm you the place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1