The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
AlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
For the regulars who know what I am talking about

Went to chinatown, my regular place on Monday. Same girl massaged me. Have been going to her for massage since 2011. Damage total $150 for 1 hour massage. Even though am returning customer the standards have been going down. It was the final straw and am not going back to her for massage again. Get cheated of time and claim the clock in room not working. No Teasing, just wants to get the $150 ASAP with a quick hj. I left after saying final bye bye to the place even though she is still the cutest girl to have massaged me.

Wed, was walking around central area after lunch. Walked past this MP. Saw a lady sitting just outside the door. Was massaged by her before sometime in 2013 in another spa. Was not happy with her massage. At that time my issues with her was.

1. she only massage the back no legs.
2. after massaging back will ask you want special. only if yes then she will tease and teasing was very limited.
3. looks wise, super below average.
4. body - airport.

After that experience did not patronise her again.

So wed was tired and the location I was in did not have other massage places. Decided at the spur of the moment to just take a chance again. 2 ladies were in the place. The ML who massaged me before is called Anne. The other one was Amy, I think. Anne did not recognise me and I asked how much for massage. She said $50 and asked me to proceed to the room. I changed and lied down on the bed and during this time I can overhear the conversation outside. Amy was forcefully claiming to Anne that I came into the shop because I saw her and thus she, Amy, was entitled to massage me. Though Amy looked slightly better looking than Anne, her attitude pissed me off. She reminded me of my boss who claims credit for all the good things and blame everyone else when things go south. When Amy entered the room I immediately told Amy I want Anne. If I did not hear this conversation, I would have honestly preferred the prettier Amy to massage me. Anne then entered the room and thanked me for choosing her and I reminded her she massaged me before. After telling her when and where she massaged me last she sort of remembered.

She started the massage proper. I did not expect much standard as my previous experience was not so good. She started on the back as per her previous routine and checked with me on her strength a few times. Massage was better than average and decent. I do not like painful massage. I do not think she took out any knots in my back, it was just a relaxing experience. She started some small talk about work and life while massaging. At least she was friendly this time around.

After finishing the back she next proceeded to wipe off the oil from my back with and subsequently placed the towel on my clean back. She applied oil on my legs. At this point i was slightly surprised that the massage session is going different from the previous session. I let it go on. Then she started applying more oil and massaging my upper thighs and lightly brushed my balls once in a while. Definitely piqued my interest. just when it started getting interesting she stopped and took a smaller towel and wiped off the oil from my backside and legs.

I was preparing as per all other massages before to flip to the front and was awaiting her instructions. Instead she totally surprised by taking more oil and applying all over and inside my backside and softly running through my ass. Feeling was mind-blowing and I accommodated her by spreading my leg and giving her more access. She went thru this motion a few more times and using her fingernails she slowly requested access to my front. I lifted my hip and proceeded to a planking position. She stroked my fully hard cock and my balls. I could not hold the planking position for long and she did not seem to stop doing what she was doing. I went on my hands and knees while enjoying her stimulations. This went on for some time where I almost wanted to scream with ecstasy.

She then placed a small towel on the bed and proceeded to slowly give me hj and inserted her thumb into my anus and I came and came like never before. First time I came when I was all on fours. She slowly cleaned off the oil. I just crashed into the bed after the intense session. She got a hot towel cleaned me up and I changed and paid her total $130.

Sometimes the super pretty or as we call it SYT are just like the girls from MGS or RGS who look down on other govt school girls. Secondly, its also worth giving some ML a second chance.

This is a true experience that I wanted to share with the regulars here.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: For the regulars who know what I am talking about

Let me Guess...ann Siang area?
Old 14-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Chinatown only for foot therapy n real massage
Old 15-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info, if the massage is not satisfactory, can always go another one, there are plenty. Hunt around n look for info here. This place you can get a lot of good info.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

solid FR bro TS, care to share your gem
Old 19-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: For the regulars who know what I am talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
Went to chinatown, my regular place on Monday. Same girl massaged me. Have been going to her for massage since 2011. Damage total $150 for 1 hour massage. Even though am returning customer the standards have been going down. It was the final straw and am not going back to her for massage again. Get cheated of time and claim the clock in room not working. No Teasing, just wants to get the $150 ASAP with a quick hj. I left after saying final bye bye to the place even though she is still the cutest girl to have massaged me.

Wed, was walking around central area after lunch. Walked past this MP. Saw a lady sitting just outside the door. Was massaged by her before sometime in 2013 in another spa. Was not happy with her massage. At that time my issues with her was.

1. she only massage the back no legs.
2. after massaging back will ask you want special. only if yes then she will tease and teasing was very limited.
3. looks wise, super below average.
4. body - airport.

After that experience did not patronise her again.

So wed was tired and the location I was in did not have other massage places. Decided at the spur of the moment to just take a chance again. 2 ladies were in the place. The ML who massaged me before is called Anne. The other one was Amy, I think. Anne did not recognise me and I asked how much for massage. She said $50 and asked me to proceed to the room. I changed and lied down on the bed and during this time I can overhear the conversation outside. Amy was forcefully claiming to Anne that I came into the shop because I saw her and thus she, Amy, was entitled to massage me. Though Amy looked slightly better looking than Anne, her attitude pissed me off. She reminded me of my boss who claims credit for all the good things and blame everyone else when things go south. When Amy entered the room I immediately told Amy I want Anne. If I did not hear this conversation, I would have honestly preferred the prettier Amy to massage me. Anne then entered the room and thanked me for choosing her and I reminded her she massaged me before. After telling her when and where she massaged me last she sort of remembered.

She started the massage proper. I did not expect much standard as my previous experience was not so good. She started on the back as per her previous routine and checked with me on her strength a few times. Massage was better than average and decent. I do not like painful massage. I do not think she took out any knots in my back, it was just a relaxing experience. She started some small talk about work and life while massaging. At least she was friendly this time around.

After finishing the back she next proceeded to wipe off the oil from my back with and subsequently placed the towel on my clean back. She applied oil on my legs. At this point i was slightly surprised that the massage session is going different from the previous session. I let it go on. Then she started applying more oil and massaging my upper thighs and lightly brushed my balls once in a while. Definitely piqued my interest. just when it started getting interesting she stopped and took a smaller towel and wiped off the oil from my backside and legs.

I was preparing as per all other massages before to flip to the front and was awaiting her instructions. Instead she totally surprised by taking more oil and applying all over and inside my backside and softly running through my ass. Feeling was mind-blowing and I accommodated her by spreading my leg and giving her more access. She went thru this motion a few more times and using her fingernails she slowly requested access to my front. I lifted my hip and proceeded to a planking position. She stroked my fully hard cock and my balls. I could not hold the planking position for long and she did not seem to stop doing what she was doing. I went on my hands and knees while enjoying her stimulations. This went on for some time where I almost wanted to scream with ecstasy.

She then placed a small towel on the bed and proceeded to slowly give me hj and inserted her thumb into my anus and I came and came like never before. First time I came when I was all on fours. She slowly cleaned off the oil. I just crashed into the bed after the intense session. She got a hot towel cleaned me up and I changed and paid her total $130.

Sometimes the super pretty or as we call it SYT are just like the girls from MGS or RGS who look down on other govt school girls. Secondly, its also worth giving some ML a second chance.

This is a true experience that I wanted to share with the regulars here.
Hi bro, nice fr!€
Appreciate if you can share. Thanks.
Old 13-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

nice write up, can share?
Old 13-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a decent session and 130 sounds a reasonable damage. Good finding!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1