The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 05-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers

U can get 150 all in...5 mins massage and striaght to action.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Ok interesting
Old 15-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future
Orchard Towers

Lately I go to level 1. See Jolin sibei hot! I think the neh neh is E cup and the face really pretty....

Freaking OT girl standard really high. I think if they come out do their own FL and give good service, easily command $150/ shot
Old 18-07-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Lately I go to level 1. See Jolin sibei hot! I think the neh neh is E cup and the face really pretty....

Freaking OT girl standard really high. I think if they come out do their own FL and give good service, easily command $150/ shot
Haha good that you enjoy it
It depends on your luck also
Sometime is pretty quiet....
Old 18-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
entrique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Haha good that you enjoy it
It depends on your luck also
Sometime is pretty quiet....
Where is jolin located? Wanna try..
Old 18-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
If you go in the early afternoon, they'll do it for $100 all in, no massage, rush FJ though.
Old 19-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
If you go in the early afternoon, they'll do it for $100 all in, no massage, rush FJ though.
If you are regular maybe a better service bcos is quiet
Old 27-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
youngcouple2929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick OT Ipanema FR:

Name: Tina
Looks: 7/10 (pretty girl next door) + tall for viet
Boobs: 9/10 B cup
Booty: 7/10 . . . not brazillian quality but good
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 4/10 (unfortunately she was a starfish)
RTF: Pretty girl but disappointing in bed
Old 27-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
youngcouple2929 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some tips from an OT newb (I'm not a newb bro, with many years experience in Thailand, but first time in Singapore at OT).

1. All hotels are guest friendly in Singapore

2. Tip for young players: at the bar, order a second drink straight away - most of the girls that orbit and approach men will see the two drinks and go with a very soft sell / just say hello. Without that sometimes they can attach to your table whether you like it or not and pretty soon they're scaring away the other fish.

3. Bar format:
There is a live band in one corner, bar in the middle with seats/tables around all sides of the bar. Everyone in the place is generally looking towards the band - so if you're at the back you can't see faces, if you're at the front you can't see anyone. Best thing to do is head to one of the "sides" where you can look across the crowd and people watch.

6. 4 different types of working girls in Ipanema:
a.
Ladies are prowling for business - walking slow orbits of the bar, will immediately say hello and start to chat with you. They are very direct. If you're looking for a good time in bed I suspect these women are down for it more than some of the others.

b.
A lot of less confident girls sit on the opposite side (back) of the bar from the band where it is quieter. These girls are just watching the door, chatting with their friends or on their phones - they're not going to approach you so you're going to have to approach them if you see something you like.

c.
There are more "socially adept" girls sitting on the band-side of the bar.
You'll see they're generally the ones that get approached first because that side of the bar is where most of the men tend to sit so they have the "cover story" of being there to see the band. My FR is based on one of those girls catching my eye from where I was sitting on the side and coming over to chat.

d.
At the very very front in front of the band are a few barrels to rest your drinks on where you can stand and watch the band. Generally speaking the A-Grade girls (especially euros and Brazilians) will stand there. They'll have a drink with a friend or two and watch the band up close, but basically they're making sure everyone in the bar can see their ass / figure. Since they've p much got their back to everyone, if you don't walk up to them, they won't see you.

4. It is totally ok to say early in the chit chat that you are "just looking tonight" - especially if the girl has approached you. They'll appreciate you not wasting their time.

5. When you've been chatting to a girl you like for long enough and she starts to drop hints do everyone a favour and have an honest conversation with them about the price and the services.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcouple2929 View Post
Some tips from an OT newb (I'm not a newb bro, with many years experience in Thailand, but first time in Singapore at OT).

1. All hotels are guest friendly in Singapore

2. Tip for young players: at the bar, order a second drink straight away - most of the girls that orbit and approach men will see the two drinks and go with a very soft sell / just say hello. Without that sometimes they can attach to your table whether you like it or not and pretty soon they're scaring away the other fish.

3. Bar format:
There is a live band in one corner, bar in the middle with seats/tables around all sides of the bar. Everyone in the place is generally looking towards the band - so if you're at the back you can't see faces, if you're at the front you can't see anyone. Best thing to do is head to one of the "sides" where you can look across the crowd and people watch.

6. 4 different types of working girls in Ipanema:
a.
Ladies are prowling for business - walking slow orbits of the bar, will immediately say hello and start to chat with you. They are very direct. If you're looking for a good time in bed I suspect these women are down for it more than some of the others.

b.
A lot of less confident girls sit on the opposite side (back) of the bar from the band where it is quieter. These girls are just watching the door, chatting with their friends or on their phones - they're not going to approach you so you're going to have to approach them if you see something you like.

c.
There are more "socially adept" girls sitting on the band-side of the bar.
You'll see they're generally the ones that get approached first because that side of the bar is where most of the men tend to sit so they have the "cover story" of being there to see the band. My FR is based on one of those girls catching my eye from where I was sitting on the side and coming over to chat.

d.
At the very very front in front of the band are a few barrels to rest your drinks on where you can stand and watch the band. Generally speaking the A-Grade girls (especially euros and Brazilians) will stand there. They'll have a drink with a friend or two and watch the band up close, but basically they're making sure everyone in the bar can see their ass / figure. Since they've p much got their back to everyone, if you don't walk up to them, they won't see you.

4. It is totally ok to say early in the chit chat that you are "just looking tonight" - especially if the girl has approached you. They'll appreciate you not wasting their time.

5. When you've been chatting to a girl you like for long enough and she starts to drop hints do everyone a favour and have an honest conversation with them about the price and the services.
This look like Lonely Planet....
Old 28-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Jolin really solid! If u can go fast, furious and a sizable tool, she will go begging for mercy. Most are season pros with huge enough hole to fit most tools.

Not sure whether E cup Jontel is still there.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Alot angmoh screw?
Old 30-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bro, may I know whefe is jolin exact location in OT? Can any kind bros pm me. And her working hours and rates. Might wanna go chiong Later long time never go OT. Or if got any other syt with good recommendation also can. Thanks bros
Old 16-08-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros

anyone know about the long hair lady on level 2. Is the shop on the right when you go up the escalator..
Old 16-08-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
Hi bro, may I know whefe is jolin exact location in OT? Can any kind bros pm me. And her working hours and rates. Might wanna go chiong Later long time never go OT. Or if got any other syt with good recommendation also can. Thanks bros
Level 1 near carpark entrance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1