The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 28-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness .

Old 11-07-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness . Report your bad experience here .

Old 11-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Anytime a ML give attitude I tell them outright, u buay song? I just comment shit online and your shop gone.
Old 19-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness. Please post your bad experiences here . ML cheat time ; bad attitude ; piano massage ; charge high prices for specials . Hope this thread will help you to become not another carrot head for the ml. Do cheong wisely and safely .

Old 26-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Upz thread for awareness .

Old 04-08-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Dear all,

I just finished my massage at the Central area.. It was the worst experience I ever had after chionging massage parlour for over 15 years.

The massage was okay, enough strength. 60 mins of massage with free mosha. After the last portion of massage, she popped the golden question which I always waiting for. The price that she quoted is ridiculous too. HJ is $50, BBBJ is $80 with clothing on, BBBJ without clothing is $100, FJ is $150. After which, I negotiated to bring down the FJ to $120. I asked her if her service include Frenching and she told me to try first then I will know..without confirming. and insist me to pay up first before action start.. 

This is the first time I encountered this.. Pui. where got pay first then do. however, it spoilt my mood. Then, I choose to opt out the special service since she insist me to pay up first.

I then quickly change and went off. upon reaching the door, she then change her mind and told me that can pay after the FJ complete. Knn.. My mood was already spoilt by her. impossible to continue.. 

I urge all brothers that always chiong massage scenes, don't fall into the trap. We are not carrot to chop. 

The location is quite prominent. which I may reveal it in tread, or brother who have pm me. I will check if you have enough power or reputation points which I trust to reveal to you in pm. 

Damn tulan. Now Super high sperm count now, with low morale. 

Lucky, my small head didn't take over my big head. if not, kena chopped.

Regards,
Vigilant42

Old 07-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Glad that you rejected the offer . But sometimes you may have to understand that there are some who did not pay for the special services after the deed is done. Hence probably the ML requested payment upfront first. But you can politely decline her and say it is market practise that we cheongsters don't pay upfront first. Anyways it is her lost in making extra money from you .

Old 07-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Ya normally I 100% pay first when confirmation.Knew a friend last time out who dun pay before the actions start...say cannot stand if pay beforehand ..what logic is that?😅

Theres no right or wrong in that;but so far
No kena conned just best/good/bad services like buying vegetables lah lol...

Sometimes good sometimes bad guess thats part of nature lah..😊
Old 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't like ML that eat into our time, leaving room 10mins earlier etc.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

The must add this one. Cheers.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=661974
Old 13-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 7
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

another one will be enova spa... beauty shop but provide massage nevermind the price of services jack up till $120 or $150... dulan part is what remove top must top up how much remove pants must top up how much... nb golden pussy meh one session maybe can jack up till $150 and above if cannot control small head thinking
Old 17-08-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 11
EatSleepRaveRep is one of the Best!EatSleepRaveRep is one of the Best!EatSleepRaveRep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover84 View Post
another one will be enova spa... beauty shop but provide massage nevermind the price of services jack up till $120 or $150... dulan part is what remove top must top up how much remove pants must top up how much... nb golden pussy meh one session maybe can jack up till $150 and above if cannot control small head thinking
How about IS SPA next door? Hahaha
Old 18-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Old 18-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 7
pious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Glad that you rejected the offer . But sometimes you may have to understand that there are some who did not pay for the special services after the deed is done. Hence probably the ML requested payment upfront first. But you can politely decline her and say it is market practise that we cheongsters don't pay upfront first. Anyways it is her lost in making extra money from you .
Yes. My regular ML told me she kana before. Customer say go and draw money and come back but never did. Worse still he is working in the area and always walk past the Mp. The ML also don't dare to confront him.

So there are fuckers like this around.

ML tend to be cautious to new faces ba...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1