The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hardblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Far east plaza

There are no Taiwanese in far east... majority prc and 1 or 2 viets
Based on my exp....went to almost every one there
Pricing at far east is a little steep especially for fs...hahah more of a fs kind of guy
Better looking ones even more expensive...
Not really flexible on their pricing...

Guys new here so UP me thanks!
Old 03-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardblaster View Post
There are no Taiwanese in far east... majority prc and 1 or 2 viets
Based on my exp....went to almost every one there
Pricing at far east is a little steep especially for fs...hahah more of a fs kind of guy
Better looking ones even more expensive...
Not really flexible on their pricing...

Guys new here so UP me thanks!
Wah bro, u went to almost every one there?!

What is the lowest and higher price you have paid, care to share?
Old 03-07-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

The lowest I paid for hand was about 70...but then was no massage and deed straight and face wasn't that great
The low for fs there is already around
160 after much haggling highest one quoted me 230 odd...obviously take lower one lah

And majority after a while if take too long will ask u to either leave or diy...
So it's kinda of wtf moment

Up me pls thanks
Old 03-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

But do try if you want to...at the end is experience that matters
Old 03-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardblaster View Post
The lowest I paid for hand was about 70...but then was no massage and deed straight and face wasn't that great
The low for fs there is already around
160 after much haggling highest one quoted me 230 odd...obviously take lower one lah

And majority after a while if take too long will ask u to either leave or diy...
So it's kinda of wtf moment

Up me pls thanks
Far East Plaza is expatriate pricing. They prefer expats for the money and the safety, lesser risks of entrapment by AV.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Is it Sherry or Shirley? Walked past one shop the ML was having lunch but she was damn chio and boobs were right smack in your face. Just found her body a bit disproportionate with slim lower body parts. But the face??? Gotta agree she's the prettiest amongst the ones I walked past. She showed her name on the name card. It stated Shirley. Big head ruled small head. Think seeing her eat also turned me off a bit.

Should be shirley ba. Tried her before... She is easily the best looking with nice soft boobs. She will massage with her deep dangerous cleavage showing infront u n leave u with no reason to reject her advancement on u... opt for bm n bbbj. Then u admire her taking her clothes off piece by piece n those amazing boobs show before u. I would say a very nice D-E cup and its soft n natural with her silky smooth fair complexion.... Was amazed how she maintain her figure n she is like 34.
She do her bm n let her fingers work wonder on your tools. Suddenly she grab your harden dick n start licking it like kitten... Super turn on... after awhile i buay tahan liao n ask her to get up n sit on the bed. i start frenching with her n start playing with her boobs. slowly licking n kissing my way down. Slowly i reached her pussy. She spread her legs for me n i start unleashing my painting skills on her and send her into cloud 9. I just kneel down n painted her for some really long long time and sending her into spasm n soon orgasm..
This really turn her on as she wanted more n more until she grab me up onto the bed with her. We hugged n french like no tomorrow... hugging each other so tightly... with her moaning into my ears...
"插我吧,受不了,快插我吧“( I cant take it anymore, fuck me)
She grab my dick and inserted into her tight warm pussy.. n we fuck like crazy... missionary, cowgirl, doggy, bend over... it was crazy... with our lips locking, my hands grabbing her breast n dick fucking her pussy.... fuck her ferociously... argh.... argh.... arghh..... i pull out my dick n splashes all my spermie all over her....her boobs was covered with my man liquid...
Then we showered together in her small showerpod n chatted for quite awhile before leaving... She was a crazy bonk!
Old 05-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
Should be shirley ba. Tried her before... She is easily the best looking with nice soft boobs. She will massage with her deep dangerous cleavage showing infront u n leave u with no reason to reject her advancement on u... opt for bm n bbbj. Then u admire her taking her clothes off piece by piece n those amazing boobs show before u. I would say a very nice D-E cup and its soft n natural with her silky smooth fair complexion.... Was amazed how she maintain her figure n she is like 34.
She do her bm n let her fingers work wonder on your tools. Suddenly she grab your harden dick n start licking it like kitten... Super turn on... after awhile i buay tahan liao n ask her to get up n sit on the bed. i start frenching with her n start playing with her boobs. slowly licking n kissing my way down. Slowly i reached her pussy. She spread her legs for me n i start unleashing my painting skills on her and send her into cloud 9. I just kneel down n painted her for some really long long time and sending her into spasm n soon orgasm..
This really turn her on as she wanted more n more until she grab me up onto the bed with her. We hugged n french like no tomorrow... hugging each other so tightly... with her moaning into my ears...
She grab my dick and inserted into her tight warm pussy.. n we fuck like crazy... missionary, cowgirl, doggy, bend over... it was crazy... with our lips locking, my hands grabbing her breast n dick fucking her pussy.... fuck her ferociously... argh.... argh.... arghh..... i pull out my dick n splashes all my spermie all over her....her boobs was covered with my man liquid...
Then we showered together in her small showerpod n chatted for quite awhile before leaving... She was a crazy bonk!
Hi bro

I walked past her shop a few times but saw a "shop for rent" sign. Any idea where she went to? I WeChat her but no reply.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Hi bro

I walked past her shop a few times but saw a "shop for rent" sign. Any idea where she went to? I WeChat her but no reply.
YEa... She is closing down... She is into other business...
Old 19-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Hi bro

She is currently going thru some changes, she will be back in action shortly ba
Old 19-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Brother....this period deem drama....lol...

"插我吧,受不了,快插我吧“
Old 19-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't gone here in ages a long long time ago there used to be a gem called Sharon there on 5th floor she quit working but those were days. Many old timers here may know that name well
Old 24-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi bro . can intro in pm? tks ya
Old 24-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by markomarko View Post
hi bro . can intro in pm? tks ya
Wa kao how u kena zap until negative 80 points?!
Old 19-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
YEa... She is closing down... She is into other business...
same biz lah, just relocating to other corner
Old 19-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential

I bonk HK Gigi ... pink colour shop... overprice but she look young milf to me. She said she 27 but I said sure anot. I paid because her body and two bb really good to the max. Hard to get discount man... and shit man I explode when bill her only for 5mins! Quite rushing but her looks and body is one of the best there! Very curvy and chatty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1