The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
holeinpants deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost And Found

[Last time regular of hers at balmoral... but suddenly they say she not doing liaoz.... really miss her bj and playfulness...share lei...plsss

QUOTE=GR888;16189891]She's only 29 & in her sexual prime now. Fucking hottest milf with the best looks, boobs & figure I've come across. Gives the best marathon AR. Been banging her since she was an SYT known as Snow, lol!! Had her for a cosplay fuck & feasted on her pink nipples last night.

In other words she didn't tell you about her new contact eh? [/QUOTE]
Old 21-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

There was this syt around 23 years old with D cup boobs doing massage opposite eunos mrt.... That was a couple of years back.... I think she was called Baby... visited her couple of times back then... not sure if she is still in this trade or doing massage for extra moola... any brothers know her existence pls PM me!!!
Miss her boobs in this current dry spell where prices are going up and services going down!
Old 21-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lazeton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share where LV is? Thanks vm!!!
Old 21-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
She's only 29 & in her sexual prime now. Fucking hottest milf with the best looks, boobs & figure I've come across. Gives the best marathon AR. Been banging her since she was an SYT known as Snow, lol!! Had her for a cosplay fuck & feasted on her pink nipples last night.
Hey bro GR888

Can share her contact? I PM you but haven't heard from you yet.

Last time I also PM you about the busty bonanza girl but no reply from you too.

Kum sia!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 16
ahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahball is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
She's only 29 & in her sexual prime now. Fucking hottest milf with the best looks, boobs & figure I've come across. Gives the best marathon AR. Been banging her since she was an SYT known as Snow, lol!! Had her for a cosplay fuck & feasted on her pink nipples last night.

In other words she didn't tell you about her new contact eh?
bro, snow is the malaysian last time from prinsep st?
Old 22-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

I also sent PM to bro GR888 for Ice's contact but no response yet. Hopefully he can convey to her that there's a bunch of old faithful waiting to see her at her prime.

For me, the time I spent with Ice was through some of the best years of HC chiong days but also endured great emotional loss. So yeah, memories with her hold a unique place in my heart.
Old 22-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Anyone wanna share any good gals at youth hc? Can pm me. Maybe can exchange review over there.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I still looking LV last time from Marine Parade. Anyone know where she go?

Cannot forget her leh…..
Old 26-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ranran72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering fellow bros know where Yuki, malaysian chinese, previously from textile is now? Loves her AJ all the way man.....
Old 26-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone know milf Wendy who work at half shop in lavdendar hdb neighbourhood near to lavender mrt?
Old 28-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rk09striker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm looking for Helen previously from Take5 spa. Anyone know her new work place? She is a Viet.

Looking for Bernice from spa de parla as well
Many thanks
Old 28-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
skydiver is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya, missing LV the Malaysian ML from Marine Parade... anyone knows her whereabouts?
Old 29-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
massboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

In other words she didn't tell you about her new contact eh?
Sounds like someone that I seen last week nia...... age, figures and looks...
Old 29-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
massboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi massboy. Eva is the Vietnamese massage girl who works in Relax Hub, South Bridge Road? She looks like a quite fair Malay girl with curly black hair and shapely. Eva massaged me before. I phoned Relax Hub up about three times. I always get the same answer from her girl colleagues that she has resigned. One of them told me that Eva went back to Vietnam to give birth. I went back to Relax Hub and a girl told me Eva no longer works there.

She Viet meh... the Eva I know is Taiwanese. So she totally quit from this line... sad....
Old 30-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
FiveForFighting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows where Eva (ex-Bugis HC) and Melody (ex-Zen HC - Golden Landmark)? Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread